HAhahahahahahaha.... bastard.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i used to have quite the anadrol fetish

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    i used to have quite the anadrol fetish
    Yeah but masterbating to pics of anadrol is just sick

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Mine was between Babygirl (which an ex used to always call me) but It seemed as though alot of girls used that name and I wanted to be a little more original. So somehow I came up with Babyweight since I train pretty heavy for my small size.
    BW

but those pills just look so good i wanna touch myself. can i use hot grease for that?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    mine is because I once was...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Mine was between Babygirl (which an ex used to always call me)
    Were you dating R Kelly?

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Actually, mine's pretty self explanitory if you've ever seen the Road Warrior. I was quite the motorhead in my teen years, and we used to laugh like hell at Humungous. Now it just sorta fits.

-LH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    mine is because I once was...
    Beer goggels? Im kidding bro, im sure you where once a washboard.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Beer goggels? Im kidding bro, im sure you where once a washboard.

Come on Palme... let us old farts live out our glory days!!

I guess to be honest I should change my name to "1Fatfuka" and I'll put my pic in my avatar. this is one of me taken just last week after christmas dinner... check out my "Ab"!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your AR Name-roy.jpg  

Sh!t that looks just like me!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAO @ ripped's pic

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ripped.....bro you're slimming down there in that pic aren't you. Lookin thin there big guy! hahahaha

Juggernaut2148 becuase I love the definition "unstoppable terrible force". Again as I stated before I can't tell you what the 2148 stands for......it's a secret. One I've managed to keep everyone from knowing except Cutieface..........and the only reason she knows is because..............well, she's Cutie that's why. hahahaha

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Were you dating R Kelly?
    I don't know who that is????

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Me, I actually have blue fur all over me.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    azrael is the english(kinda) translation of the name of the angel of death in islam(izra'il-pronounced israel). it is said that when he approaches you may hear the flapping of his wings. and the term 'wings of azrael' is also referred to as the onset of death or signs of an imminent demise.

Body is offline Associate Member
    I wrestled all through high school. I wrestled at 172 and according to teammates had the best "body" on the team. At 5'9" and 172 shredded pounds, my coach used to say that it was the "body" that won the match. I'm much heavier now, and not quite as lean, (It's been 5 years) but the name has always stuck.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Well Kitty is a nickname for something (not going to say it) and chick because Im a girl
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    azrael is the english(kinda) translation of the name of the angel of death in islam(izra'il-pronounced israel). it is said that when he approaches you may hear the flapping of his wings. and the term 'wings of azrael' is also referred to as the onset of death or signs of an imminent demise.
    Geez bro... distrubing, makes me a lil angry...

sorry for the reply, but hey you posted it

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Frank... Frank... Frank.... you need to back off bro. He did absolutely nothing wrong by posting what he did. Just because a few Islamic followers are bad seeds does not make them all like that. So please, before you go on about being patriotic..... stop being a biggot or I will personally see to it that you are banned. I myself am prior service, patriaotic and have nothing but respect and love for the uniform and the stars and stripes and what he posted did not even make me consider what you are accusing him of. So please... back the **** off. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 12-30-2003 at 07:42 AM.

krafty1 is offline New Member
    I work with electricity so mines a phonetic interpretation of "Electric Kid" in Mandarin - as close as I could get atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Frank... Frank... Frank.... you need to back off bro. He did absolutely nothing wrong by posting what he did. Just because a few Islamic followers are bad seeds does not make them all like that. So please, before you go on about being patriotic..... stop being a biggot or I will personally see to it that you are banned. I myself am prior service, patriaotic and have nothing but respect and love for the uniform and the stars and stripes and what he posted did not even make me consider what you are accusing him of. So please... back the **** off. Thank you for your time.
    I hafto agree with tex, i didnt see anything wrong with his post, he just explained where his name came from. Peace brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    azrael is my angel. nothing wrong with using azrael. its not just an angel of islam. he is one of the four arch angels. he's a part of several major religions. i think in christianity he is revered as the welcomer of death. it is not thought of as a bad thing but a passing on to a better place.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    FRANK - I just have to add that there is nothing wrong with Islam... or Muslims. Nobody should profile the entire group as the bad guys. There are some pretty flippin' cool muslims out there. Granted - some of there way of life is quite strange compared to western lifestyles, but you can't say they are all the enemy... that isn't fair to the Muslims that aren't part of the current problems...

BTW - Warrior was a nickname from the Marines... something my first NCOIC used to call me a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    BTW - Warrior was a nickname from the Marines... something my first NCOIC used to call me a lot...
    **** Jarhead......

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    **** Jarhead......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your AR Name-saw.jpg  

Hahahaha... nothing but love for my jarheads.... I can recount a couple of occasions ya'll helped get us out of a jam now and than.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Got the nickname during a hockey season. Has nothing to do with hockey it self but I was cutting up so they started the Shredz thing. And it has stuck.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Sorry fella's. I just got caught up in the moment of all the 9/11 stuff. Your right, now that all the emotion is gone, I've got to remember that there are many good and bad people out there, regardless of religion. My apologies for the comments. I'm gonna delete that post.

NO problem bro... we all have our moments when we say things without giving it much thought.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    that's easy...kc is me

I have been called Katdaddy pretty much since h.s. and I have a fondness for dianabol so - Daddydbol. I also like KC.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    azrael is my angel. nothing wrong with using azrael. its not just an angel of islam. he is one of the four arch angels. he's a part of several major religions. i think in christianity he is revered as the welcomer of death. it is not thought of as a bad thing but a passing on to a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    FRANK - I just have to add that there is nothing wrong with Islam... or Muslims. Nobody should profile the entire group as the bad guys. There are some pretty flippin' cool muslims out there. Granted - some of there way of life is quite strange compared to western lifestyles, but you can't say they are all the enemy... that isn't fair to the Muslims that aren't part of the current problems...

Well, call me ignorant? haha...you're not alone Frank it hit home for me, I'm sure there are plenty of friendly muslims in the world, and i'm not profiling at all... When i read your isht WOA and your poster for what looks like Taliban as an avatar... I thought Franks whole "chambering of his weapon" was quite original... Ya know it actually goes with the whole... flapping of the wings, and demise bullisht...

Oh well, If you plan on throwing something like that up in an "off topic" forum don't get upset when people fire on you for it...

Love, peace, and chicken grease

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Mine obviously comes from one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I love Super Troopers...RAMROD LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Mine obviously comes from one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
    Ya meow - that movie meow was funny **** - MEEEOW!! :spudniktr

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    hey guys, i just checked back up on this thread and saw there may have been some concern over my post. i meant no harm or anything else by my post. i was just explaining my name. i am a muslim. the avatar is the depiction of a palestinian freedom fighter. and i do support the freedom of palestinians living under the repression of the israeli government. and notice that i said government. the thing he is wearing is a 'keffiyah' and is usually worn by palestinians or as a sign of support for the people there that are suffering. and yes i know, that azrael is a part of jewish and christian lore and is one of the (7 according to the bible i believe, 4-6 according to islamic lore, and 8-12 according to biblical and quranic scholars) archangels. dont for a second think that i support terrorist groups that strike the civilians of any country. it is against my beliefs. war is war. it is to be fought by the military and one day by the faithful. i concur that there are bad muslims out there. just as there are bad people from any faith. but dont always confuse arab for muslim. arabs only make up 17% of muslims, of whom there are over 1,000,000,000. and im completely american and have american ancestry. and i would give my life to defend my faith and my country. so i hope that explains everything. thanks to those who defended me and to the people that edited their posts thanks for being cool.
    Last edited by wingsofazrael; 11-24-2004 at 04:00 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw the untouchables like 5 minutes prior to signing up.. i dont like it anymore i wanna change it ::wink wink:: jayson

Aequitas is offline New Member

my name

Aequitas is latin...for equity, justice and fairness...things like that.

ever seen boondock saints?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it does indeed make good ink, AD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information