Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    has anyone seen my lighter?

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Tough language??? WTF TOCK...

What does she expect us to reply with???

AND PEAM. When you see me start a thread asking for YOUR OPINION ABOUT ME, then you can give it. I could give a shi t less about your opinion of what I do.
    Apparently you need attention all the **** time and when you dont get it, you need to start a thread asking why you dont.

Is this the "POOR little PEAM" thread where we console you and tell you it is not your fault. It is everyone elses fault around you?? WHATEVER.

lol!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I gotta side with bermich here......peam asked for people's opinions. I think an honest opinion is better than a sugarcoated one even if you don't like it.

peam is offline Suspended
    no wonder I didn't post on here for a while.... and bermich... you were the one who started talking to me however long ago.... so whatever problem you have with me... it was all your choice

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    has anyone seen my lighter?

Yeah. Its next to your bong right where you left it, you crack head.

found it thanks!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    no wonder I didn't post on here for a while.... and bermich... you were the one who started talking to me however long ago.... so whatever problem you have with me... it was all your choice
    If you present a scenario and ask people for their opinions wouldn't you prefer they be honest in their answers? I would.

i was honestly looking for a lighter

I dont remember saying I had a problem with you. Just your comeback to what I typed in your thread. That old news about my room mate and fiance. It doesnt bother me just in the fact that it shows your level of maturity when dealing with criticism. You asked for opinions and when you didnt get the typical "poor peam" advice everyone else threw your way, you got crabby with me.
    If you keep this going I plenty more advice for you. Not just on jealousy.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Ouch Bermich.......Shes just looking for comfort.....but then again you have a point, she did ask your opinion bro.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Tough language??? WTF TOCK...

SHE F UCKING came on the board and started a thread saying she gets jealous for no reason. What does she expect us to reply with???

Is this the "POOR little PEAM" thread where we console you and tell you it is not your fault. It is everyone elses fault around you?? WHATEVER.
    ==============

Dunno what she expects for a reply, but I see no reason to be critical. Honest, yes, harsh, no.

Fault . . . geez, I could get into a long speil questioning whether or not people have "free will" and can be held responsible for our actions, much less our emotions, but I'm feeling charitable, so I won't . . .

Suffice it to say, though, that no one, IMHO, can be held responsible for how they respond emotionally. It's an automatic thing, just like an opinion, which shapes itself over time . . .

So while this is not the " "Poor little Peam" thread where we console her and tell her it's not her fault," neither is it a thread where we place blame on those around her. It is a thread, however, where a fellow AR'er asks for constructive advice on an issue that bedevils the vast majority of the population. And as such, thoughtful and considerate people would, IMHO, refrain from assessing blame or responsibility for any difficulty or shortcoming she may wrestle with.

Of course, if you don't give a rat's ass about such things, and don't mind being considered as unthoughtful or inconsiderate, then by all means, flame away.

decadbal is offline Banned
    my guess would be insecure, ppl who act secure alot, are usually the most insecure, you seek attention bc you cant get it naturally, so u get angry, which is something alot of ppl do, its kind of a way for you to say, well you dont like me bc im fat ugly, boring(whichever applies to you) but im gonna be a bitch and give me a reason i can deal with. does that make sense. it all adds up to you being unhappy with yourself, whether its yoru persoanllity or appearance. both can be changed, unless your just plain ugly, then you have a lifttime of therapy....good luck either way

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    You are most likely insecure......(sorry)
    we had a female friend in our group who was very much the same way you are... she would get really up set if you were talking to others in the group and not giving her all the attention....god, heaven forbid if you did something with another person from the group and not her..... anyways...to make a long story short no one talks to her any more! and we avoid any place she may be out at.

TOCK... Constructive critisism is NOT telling someone what they want to hear. That is not progressive and positive results.
    I was being honest. Sorry if honesty was harsh, but it was honest.
    The way I have changed for the better was having people tell me what they thought of me. Not what I thought they thought of me.
    You are the way people perceive you.

I need to go back and see what kind of advice you gave her. Im sure it was something that did not answer her question at all cause you are too worried about how she will take real advice.

Ok. I reread some of this thread. My first post was not directed at PEAM. It was more of a list of reasons why she would feel that way. I dont know her outside of this BB so I wouldnt know how she acts in public. I can go off of past experiences of other people. Maybe she can read what I wrote and decide if any of those relate to her.
    I also think I agreed with your advice on page one TOCK. I cant believe it but I did.

Alright... here's what I think my problem is... I AM insecure in a sense. I like my personality but of course I'm unsure of myself I'm young. I don't like my body but you know I'm working on it like most of you are working on your own too. I don't get jealous about girls not hanging out... and only about some guys... guys that have some quality I want in the man I'm going to marry. So basically the only reason it's stupid for me to be jealous is because my relationship with these people I get jealous over would never work. I just want what I can't have. and no matter what I have I want more. Just like everyone else...

PEAM. Are you hijacking this thread??? This thread is all about you isnt it.

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    I have seen this condition before in a friends girlfriend and she was the most irrating person i ever met. always flirting . full of ****

Good luck to you

Bermich was right about one of the things he said about me... I'm an attention whore... I know I am.. but I get it don't I? At least I'm not a floozie I still love you Bermich. and I sent you a PM

awww I don't flirt that much winny.... why the **** is my last thing white? grrrr

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    why the **** is my last thing white? grrrr
    That sounds like a personal problem sweetheart?...hehe

lol monster... shuuuuut up!

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Sounds like jealousy, and an out cry for attention~ You need to learn to love yourself, before other people can love you~ It is a lesson in life~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    lol monster... shuuuuut up!
    Happy New year btw...where you been hanging ten?

ummm spunhoney..... isn't that what I wrote my thread about... why am I so jealous? and you say it's jealous... silly girl... I know what my problem is! Tell me how to fix it

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ Sounds like jealousy, and an out cry for attention~ You need to learn to love yourself, before other people can love you~ It is a lesson in life~

This might be the first and last time I'll ever agree with spun

Also hoss should be taking notes here too...........

ummm spunhoney..... isn't that what I wrote my thread about... why am I so jealous? and you say it's jealous... silly girl... I know what my problem is! Tell me how to fix it

~ I told you how to fix it......learn to love yourself, and then other people will love you and not leave you.....oh and i am not a girl sorry!~ ( oh yea it is insecurity)~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This might be the first and last time I'll ever agree with spun

~MWAUH....i am sure that you will agree with me again hun!~ ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

okay... whatever then spun.... trying to be nice here...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Fuc k it I say we all get drunk and screw.......

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Fuc k it I say we all get drunk and screw.......

~baby didn't we do that last night....you are already ready for round 2?!?! good man!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

~baby didn't we do that last night....you are already ready for round 2?!?! good man!~
    ****. How do I move in on that action??

Peam. Listen to the song called MIDDLE by Jimmy eat world.

The best advice I could ever give you but I doubt you would do it.
    Start jogging with your dog every night.
    Sounds lame but it works.

don't doubt me... consider it done bermich.... I'm gonna miss him when I move anyway... I need to get in some quality time with him

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    **** ....i am the same way. i always say i dont want anything serious, but the second taht "someone" doesnt call me, or is calling someone else, i get jealous!
    i dont know why im like that, probably never will
    Exactly, almost as if i typed it. I lost some one so close to me it is as if i lost a part of myself, and theres nothing i can do about it. Worst part is, she dont even know it. I still fall asleep thinking about her, so your not alone, by far.

I hate to admit it but your right once again

This is terrible twice in one day I agree with spun...wtf......j/j sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Exactly, almost as if i typed it. I lost some one so close to me it is as if i lost a part of myself, and theres nothing i can do about it. Worst part is, she dont even know it. I still fall asleep thinking about her, so your not alone, by far.

You need to listen to that Chris Issac song. Somebodys cryin.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    PEAM. Are you hijacking this thread??? This thread is all about you isnt it.

OMG...you took the words right out of my mouth...Peam we all go through that especially at a young age...."" it's all about me", , I still get joked about about it every once in awhile...But Spunhoney is 100% correct....Learn to love yourself...then nothing really matters...TRUST ME. Then they come a runnin!
    BW

ah... I've always thought that it's all about me..... it's the "peam" show... but I'm sure you're right... better advice than any of these boys can give me thanks

once in awhile...But Spunhoney is 100% correct....Learn to love yourself...then nothing really matters...TRUST ME. Then they come a runnin!
    BW[/QUOTE]

~Thanks for having my back BW~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information