CutieFace Guest

Help w/ Play station 2

ok I've got digital cable, and playstation 2 which is plugged in to the front of my tv properly, now my son had no problems playing w/ it all night xmas eve...however I tried and can't figure out how to get the picture from the ps2 onto the tv....I'm sure th ere's som ething I'm missing some small button that only a MAN knows about....because it's like men are born w/ this inbred knowledge of remote controls and television and their components.......

just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutie

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    you might need to put it on AV or channel 3 maybe..

CutieFace Guest
    you know my old tv that the ex got had an input button so you just pushed that...this one doesn't have that....
    it's always on channel3 and I went through the menu and could not find where to change it....frustrating this is!!!!!!! ugh! mind you the male species could just pick up the remote and poof! it would work

Cutie

I'll be there in 5 min. To hook it up lol.. What does your remote look like . No imput button ? You sure it is on ch # ? Make sure everything is plugged in the back. Double check Hun..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ON my TV I have to switch the "Source" setting to component (sp)...... If your using S-Video then there should be a source for that as well.

Yes. I forgot about that. That if her TV has that.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    ON my TV I have to switch the "Source" setting to component (sp)...... If your using S-Video then there should be a source for that as well.

I will look for this, everything is plugged in properly....my kid was using the darn thing the other night, only I can't get in touch w/ him to find out what he did LOL I feel soooooooooooooooooo blonde!

*smile*

Cutie

still doesn't work ? Is there a game inside lol. maybe if it is none of the above suggestion. maybe it is broke.

CutieFace Guest
    it's brand new! there is a dvd in the thing and for once I need a man!!!!!!!!! LOL

cutie

lol .. Want me to come over lol. Hmmmmmmm I wonder what is wrong. You checked all the plugs in th P/S and Tv connected ? No input or maybe has to be on ch#. Nothing that is werd.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if it's using the A / V (red, yellow, white) cables to the front of the tv, then you'll need to change something on your tv in order to see it. like someone said earlier, there is way to change your input, you've just got to find out how.

what brand tv do you have ??

That was what I was talking about on the remote it should have a input button.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You might want to plug the yellow and white cords into the VCR Audio and Video inputs. Then put it on channel 3, and hit the TV/VCR button on your remote to try it out. Let me know if ya need anymore help.

_-_-Hoss

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    You might want to plug the yellow and white cords into the VCR Audio and Video inputs. Then put it on channel 3, and hit the TV/VCR button on your remote to try it out. Let me know if ya need anymore help.

_-_-Hoss

I did this

Cutie

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I did this

Cutie
    you need to speak to a customer service representative ?? i can PM you my number if you need...

Squeek is offline Banned
    When was the last time you washed ur playstation 2 in the bathtub? It works great 4 me!

CutieFace Guest
    Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I had to do was hit the down channel button on the tv until the input 2 showed up! knew it would be something really simple......LOL

thanks guys

*smile*

Cutie

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I had to do was hit the down channel button on the tv until the input 2 showed up! knew it would be something really simple......LOL

thanks guys

*smile*

Cutie
    yes, see. women. ****. there's input 1, input2, and then your tv channels.

CutieFace Guest
    well, who knew you had to hit the channel button to find the input 1 and input2?

when I get this done, it won't allow me to play a dvd because of parental controls!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to throw this thing out of the window...All i wanted was to sit and relax and watch a movie! is that too much to ask???????????????

after several calls to my son, finally got rid of the parental controls and able to watch the movie, then 3/4 of the way into it it stops and restarts from the beginning...

I'mg u ying myself a vhs/dvd player tomorrow!

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL I feel soooooooooooooooooo blonde!
    Hahaha!

Women

Thread Information