cjp85 is offline Member

Encyclopedia of Modern BBing falling apart?

Anyone else have a copy of the book where the ****in pages fall out before youve even read the whole thing. This sucks, I went out and bought this book, and in certain parts of the book the pages are all falling out. I take very good care of this book, and havnt even read half of it and even pages towards the end are falling out. Anyone else have this problem? Anything I can do? I was thinking about writing to the publisher or something cause I lost the receipt.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Had the same thing happen to me about 10 years ago. Lent it to a buddy of mine and he went to give it back to me with duct tape on it..holding it together. Hell he even highlighted some ****. What a ****ing goof!! Told him to keep it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Anyone else have a copy of the book where the ****in pages fall out before youve even read the whole thing. This sucks, I went out and bought this book, and in certain parts of the book the pages are all falling out. I take very good care of this book, and havnt even read half of it and even pages towards the end are falling out. Anyone else have this problem? Anything I can do? I was thinking about writing to the publisher or something cause I lost the receipt.
    My girlfriend got it for me for xmas. it's still working fine for me.. although i don't like how arnold reccomends behind the neck exercises

dangit is offline Member
    mine was totally falling apart too. I did get it when I was 16 though I lent it to a friend of mine last year and his freaking cat peed on it like a thousand times. **** cat, I wanted to kill it. Had to toss the book out. I guess it's time for a hard copy edition

realityarts is offline Member
    The duct tape idea is a good one for the time being. Send the publisher an email and let them know you would like them to correct the problem.

You can also take it to the reference desk of a library and ask for help/advice. Some of them live for things like this

Thread Information