Kullman is offline Member

New thought for another board

I have noticed on some boards they have a scammers seciton. I think this is a good idea. I get about 5 e-mails a day from some people trying to sell stuff, it seems scammers are coming up all over. Some are starting to take the e-mail's addy's of good people and just chaning it slightly. Once a scammer is confirmed we should post the info to save some people from getting burned. LEt me know what you think.

Kull

physio_sport is offline Banned
    thats an excellent idea. im all up for it.

ptbyjason Guest
    I'll look into that. I know on the Message Board help page there is a page for scammers, but no one is listed yet. Does anyone think it will be misused? If everyone supports it I will try my best to get it up for you.

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro I was thinking about that, maybe only a mod should be able to post on it, if you even made one. I feel it could be misused, people get impatient when waiting for gear, and I don't want to see someone cry scammer, if in fact the person is not. One a bro's name is out as a scammer he is finished, it has happened to many. Maybe there could be an unwritten rule that a mod has to ok your post. I really don't know, maybe it wasn't the best idea. Who knows lol

Kull

ptbyjason Guest
    We can make it so that a mod has to approve the post. That's not a big deal.
    I didn't even think about that. That may make it possible.

Mike Guest
    Yeah thats a good idea I was thinking that - what I propose is that we have a seperate forum for scammers that only mods can modify or post on and anyone can view member or not - but some of these people get impatient cause their gear waited a couple days or if customs gets it - thats not the sellers fault but one kid yells scammer and his whole biz is fucked - ya gotta be careful - let me know

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Why don,t you do something like we can post the scammers to the mods.If we have been scammed send you the date we sent the money and how long it has been and the mods could judge whether or not they have been scammed or whether they should leave it longer and see if the pkg turns up

Mike like we discussed PM 8 weeks nxt wk anything over 8 weeks is a scammer? Just an idea

Billy

ptbyjason Guest
    alright, I will check into it. I need to get this approved before I create a new forum, but I will discuss either this weekend or on Monday.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That would be great as long as a mod has to approve it. Otherwise I could see good sources getting screwed because of a misunderstanding.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I like the idea to just becasue i to get constant email every day we just need to make sure that the scammers are really scamming people and not just witchunt people and give them a bad rep.

demetri is offline Member
    Wow, I can't believe that I've been away from AR this long. I totally missed this .

It all sounds great, but I'd have to agree with Gunner9043, typically you don't have to pay to be involved in a study and are given some compensation when you do.

Cycleon, you did mention that you know the product works and that your sample is for marketing purposes. Are they then going to get compensated if you've decided to use their progress pictures?

I may have misunderstood, but if you're not going to seek FDA approval then how are you going to market and distribute this product?

Some of the posts here say that it's crazy to use yourself as a guinea pig, but then most of us are already doing so with under ground lab products (myself included) and personally I would give it a try, as long as I trusted the source.

There's an underground lab in Canada that was selling a localized fat burner that had to be injected subcutaneously, I was close to giving it a try but didn't trust that source. Nor did the anecdotal evidence really support it.

Good luck with your efforts Cycleon (I can’t believe that I just got your handle ) and please keep us updated. I'd love to see results as they're available and I'm also wondering what the street price would be.

Demetri

demetri is offline Member
    I feel like a newbie, that post was supposed to have gone in Cycleon's thread 'Volunteers wanted to try permanent spot fat loss product '. Can one of the mods move it to the proper thread?

Demetri

Thread Information