dangit is offline Member

Talking The gym is my best friend

I got to say that since I've started working out... it's been there for me all the time... through the good times and the bad times. I don't know what I'd do without being able to workout. It's the only thing that makes me sane. Doesn't matter how I feel like going in... Give me 5 minutes in there and I don't have a care in the world. I love working out stress and pushing myself to the limit. It seems to be the only thing I've ever been able to stick too through all these years.

I'd rather go workout then do pretty much anything else... well except for sex ...

Just wanted to throw that out there since I had a real crappy holiday this year, but my sweet gym was there for me the whole time

Cheers

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, no matter what bullisht or drama is going on i always feel happy at my gym... I also noticed no matter what is on my mind before i go workout, It is completely wiped away when i step in... It's a nice change... Hope the things turn around dangit...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

I to love my gym!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont workout anymore, i saw another guy in my gym, it cheated on me

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    The gym would always be there for me. good times, bad times and doesn't talk back.. lol.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    how true..............i can so relate..........i always say that too........no matter what.....the gym is always tehre for you..........and its a good place to take out your anger........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    I got to say that since I've started working out... it's been there for me all the time... through the good times and the bad times. I don't know what I'd do without being able to workout. It's the only thing that makes me sane. Doesn't matter how I feel like going in... Give me 5 minutes in there and I don't have a care in the world. I love working out stress and pushing myself to the limit. It seems to be the only thing I've ever been able to stick too through all these years.

I'd rather go workout then do pretty much anything else... well except for sex ...

Just wanted to throw that out there since I had a real crappy holiday this year, but my sweet gym was there for me the whole time

Cheers
    Amen.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I dont workout anymore, i saw another guy in my gym, it cheated on me

I love my gym and the women who attend

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    My gym is my home away from home.......it understands me......no matter how good or bad the day has gone.........everything just goes away when I walk in the door.......attitude, mood, stress level all change for the good.......even though the workouts get insane......it still relaxs me.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    the gym is my best stress reliever

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    holidays=your best friend being closed

holidays suck

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I love being alone in my gym, screaming as loud as I want. Not having to wait on a machine, the music I want. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I love being alone in my gym, screaming as loud as I want. Not having to wait on a machine, the music I want. I love it
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this weight off my chest!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!... Hahahahahahahaha

lol..good morning... guys... Must be the coffee

mass junkie is offline banned
    Lmao @ Monster.......Yeah I guess I take my gym for granted.....always expecting it to be there for me after a hard day of work to calm me down with an intense workout......I scream at it on some days without ever saying im sorry.......I'll neglect it on some nights to go hang out with other friends. I even recently started to go to anothe gym because it has heavyier dumbells.. but my old gym still takes me back with open doors.....This one is for you gym.....I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this weight off my chest!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!... Hahahahahahahaha

that hasn't really happened yet LOL, but if it goes i'll throw that son of a biatch off of me and to the ground.

Thread Information