ross3814 is offline Member

arm wrestling elbow pain... anyone?

i get the most intense pain in my elbows for like 4 weeks after i arm wrestle. i mean real bad. i can't work out for about 4 weeks after and even after that they are still a little sore. it feels like a tendon or something but i am not sure. does anyone else get this? if so, is there any way to strenghten this area?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This is a classic bar injury Let the elbow rest, no training until it feels better.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Don't arm wrestle.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    next time some one wants to arm wrestle you just bust out the ruler and lay your junk on the table

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    next time some one wants to arm wrestle you just bust out the ruler and lay your junk on the table
    It works..

Hey bro a couple years back I arm wrestled.. when I was skinny, I'd put down some big arms. But I got in a little over my head and hurt my forearm down low near my elbow... so I know I wont arm wresle anyone now.. I might break a bone

but I hate when guys come up and wanna arm wrestle cause your arms are a little bigger than average.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean....It feels like you have torn the tendon loose.... so I just don't do it any more!!!
    have you ever seen the movies where the guys arm breaks......my god!!!!! the bone gets twisted and that is it! next its pins, screws and a cast.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I did the same exact thing...new years eve last year.....I beat a guy that had bigger arms than me....but I hurt my arm bad and couldnt work out for 2 months straight.........I wont be making that mistake again

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    This is a classic bar injury Let the elbow rest, no training until it feels better.
    whats a bar injury? it felt like it was getting better then i was hitting the mits in mma class and every hook and uppercut i threw was making it worse and worse. i had to leave because it got real bad. this arm wrestling match was almost 2 weeks ago too. i cant lift either.

but this advise is helping. keep it coming. i am going to rest it, but i was also wondering if there is anything that i can do to strenghten those tendons or muscles (besides deca lol).

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I screwed up my forearm really bad for a few months after arm wrestling a guy that was 260lbs...sucked

Thread Information