Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Sigrabbit.......here's your new avatar!!

Sigrabbit, you had a great team this season and if my memory hasn’t completely left me I think you beat me once or twice……….looks like my memory isn’t as sharp as it used to be. Oh well, at least I can remember you get a new avatar! It's kind of hard to find something to make fun of you.........for Christ sake your name as rabbit in it I mean I can't top that. Hahaha So I used your love of Metal and was able to come up with this. And don't even play off that you don't like the Partridge Family. You know you love them so don’t even act like you don’t………..everyone loves the Partridge Family! For your signature how about…………..”Peter North? Who's that?.....It was that Juggernaut2148 that stole the title from me!”

Hahahahahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sigrabbit, you had a great team this season and if my memory hasn’t completely left me I think you beat me once or twice……….looks like my memory isn’t as sharp as it used to be. Oh well, at least I can remember you get a new avatar! It's kind of hard to find something to make fun of you.........for Christ sake your name as rabbit in it I mean I can't top that. Hahaha So I used your love of Metal and was able to come up with this. And don't even play off that you don't like the Partridge Family. You know you love them so don’t even act like you don’t………..everyone loves the Partridge Family! For your signature how about…………..”Peter North? Who's that?.....It was that Juggernaut2148 that stole the title from me!”

Hahahahahahaha
    Beautiful....but make sure that avatar is properly sized before he wears it!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    That one is kinda of tough to make out...this one, however, spells it right out for all to see!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sigrabbit.......here's your new avatar!!-patridgefam.jpg  

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah. I 70s classic brought back to life by an avatar. Lovely. Make someone else have the brady bunch, Kroft super stars, Herby the love bug, gilligans island, etc. That way we will know who all the LOSERS are that tried relentless and yet non victoriously to upheval your winning outcome.

Thread Information