Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Big Green.......what to get the guy who could buy everything!

Big Green, what can I say? I have enjoyed every moment of this season’s Fantasy Football and I, as well as all the other bros, want to thank you for making it happen. If you’d like and seeing how I won this season, how about if I cover the cost for next years season? We could make it one of the rules that the winner of each season covers that cost and will ensure the champion returns to defend his title…….it’s an idea.

Alright without further a due here is your new avatar!

I’m going out on a limb guessing that only a Yale man would consider having to display the Harvard crest a fate worse than death so I thought it befitting. Also, if you would, for your signature I’d like to see “Yale……real loud, we Harvard boys are hard of hearing”.

I know that sucks but it's the best I could do.............I'll go stand in the corner now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Green.......what to get the guy who could buy everything!-harvard.gif  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    BOOOO....i'll come up with something for myself that rivals the others and involves your little Harvard shot.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Here ya go, Juggy. The great pet peeve of my academic life was getting the Harvard rejection letter. Though I loved my time at Dartmouth (not Yale, you blowhard...Yale is good for little more than selling mugs and impressing the neighbors; 'tis old Dartmouth that is the crown jewel of the ivies) I'll always hold a grudge against the Crimson for their rejection. Though, it may be moot, as I expect the welcome letter to their law school any day now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Green.......what to get the guy who could buy everything!-harvardreject.jpg  

Thread Information