Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

THE CHAMP, THE KING, THE ONE AND ONLY......you know....Peter North.

Peter North, I wish I could say I didn’t enjoy defeating you in the playoff’s but…………..I’d be lying my ass off! Hahahahaha In all honesty you had the team to take the title but unfortunately I decided to play as well. I would like to say that your commentary was the best I’ve ever read. As much as I, and I’m sure the rest of the bros, hate you you have to be the best “trash” talker I’ve had the pleasure to know. Even in the midst of sure defeat you were still able to dole out the dirt. God bless you you sick twisted man you.

Alas we come to the part, albeit something I’ve so looked forward too, where you get your new avatar.

It just screams Peter North doesn’t it? Big Green really went out of his way to contribute this jewel so some of the credit should go to him. He is a hell of a bro isn’t he? Now for your signature, how about “I want to grow up to be a big strong powerful Fantasy Football Champion just like my hero Juggernaut2148”.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really tough to make out the full on "dorkiness" of Duffman in the picture...so i've taken the liberty of resizing it for our FF god.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE CHAMP, THE KING, THE ONE AND ONLY......you know....Peter North.-duffmanavatar.jpg  

Oh, and another thing...for those unable to quite discern the true look of "i'm a tool" on Duffman's face, here's the "full size" version. FYI - I have it on good authority that this picture is actually of Peter North himself during a bulking phase. SO CLICK ON THIS THUMBNAIL!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE CHAMP, THE KING, THE ONE AND ONLY......you know....Peter North.-fullduffman.jpg  

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    PETER. Is that your AFTER CYCLE pic???

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    PETER. Is that your AFTER CYCLE pic???
    In all fairness to PN, I believe he is only halfway through his bulker in that picture.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Et tu, Peter? Then fall Juggernaut!

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war
    in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor,
    for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.
    It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has
    closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done.

And I am Juggernaut.

(he is a lot better at this than I am...........I bow to Peter the Great) hahahaha

Thread Information