Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

What "AR" member (members) would you like to party with?

Let's here it guys. Don't be shy...tell us why..there are NO wrong answers.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Well, ALL the girls, since that's where I spend most of my time here. Primo, MsFigure and Chempink all seem like cool people. And Jenna, so I can admire her legs in person and find out all about her calf routine.

Pete and Bert, so we could see who can drink the most. PBNYC so we can talk movies and stuff like that. Tobey for sure, food is one of my fav topics. Mike, because I have always wanted to meet God. I would say Jason, but he just threatened to ban me, so I will wait and see how that turns out

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by tigress
    Well, ALL the girls...
    I'm with ya on that....except no guys for me - that might increase my chances

HEY....C'MON...LETS HEAR IT!!!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if this constitutes Partying but since I really dont I would like a chance to Lift weights with Big Kev and Mike so I can see how I stack up against the Big Dogs...

That counts PA

ptbyjason Guest
    I want to meet EVERYONE, even tigress and partyboy, even though they did break my heart.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Easy question . . .

The Canadians. Any country that has given the world Kids in the Hall has to be fun.

But it can't be this week . . . I've already stocked up on gear for several months, and am determined not to go back to Canada until the sun comes out again. Since the sun goes down in Ontario in late October and doesn't come up again until April, well . . .

(Yes, that's an exaggeration. The Ontario sun wakes up occasionally between October and April to take a piss.)

Mike Guest
    Hmmmmm....well who I would like to train with a and who I would like to play with are two different things........

I would love to train with our resident big boys

I would hang out with most anyone here - would love to hang out with Petey of course and Bert, TNT even though he would probably talk too much but hell with an email addy like that he's GOT to be a fun guy , I definitely think all the mods would be fun, would like to hang with mugs, jason(s), tobey, dane, big al, billy, IG, cycleon

Primo would be fun to hang out with I think - if she stays in line....

hmmm....I am forgetting a lot so nobody be offended

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Re: Easy question . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    The Canadians. Any country that has given the world Kids in the Hall has to be fun.
    Yes, our quality tv shows. Also good is "this hour has 22 minutes". Politcal satire, but not as funny as kids in the hall.

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Primodonna, MsFit, PammyJ,Ms Figure

oh and

CurlySue,emmajames

oh oh, I forgot

Thatgirl,Ashley,Jenna

oh oh don't forget

BADGIRL,Venus,KBgrl...

I think you get it

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    Hmmmmm....well who I would like to train with a and who I would like to play with are two different things........

I would love to train with our resident big boys
    So you wouldn't want to train with poor little ol' primo?

BTW - it's more fun when I'm NOT in line...
    What happens here, stays here

Mike Guest
    ACTUALLY...

I WOULD love to train with you - I think itd be fun.

bigtraps is offline Member
    If we are going to drink, i would say pete, cause he probably is the only one who can keep up with this Irish boy.

After we get a little sideways, i would have to see if Primo can keep up on the dance floor, cause i know that we enjoy the same music.

If we are going toi smoke, then i would be sure to have a fat philly with me incase dane shows

But it would'nt be a party unless all the ladies were there.

Originally posted by bigtraps
    If we are going to drink, i would say pete, cause he probably is the only one who can keep up with this Irish boy.
    I'm a mick too BT. So is Kullman and Pappa. We could all kick back with a few dozen pints of Guiness and let the Pogues carry us into a drunken stupor

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm a whiskey man myself. JD is my choice, although I don't drink but 1/2 dozen times a year. But when i do, it is fun. It's kinda shitty, everytime i get hammered, i get some. Maybe i should ditch this whole 'weightlifting' thing and become an alcoholic.

I'd like to party with all of you guys. There are WAAAAAAYYYYYY too many names to list. I could go on and on. . .ohhhh ok, you tested me.

Guys:
    Petey, Pboy, Dane, Genuine, Cyc, IG, J, nymatty, gchild, key, solid, michael, jonny bravo, kull, PA ( i know you don't party, but tuff shit), bigkev can come, but he has to wear sweatpants or he will steal all the girls , gonnabe, fast results, full intensity, mickey, EXCESS!, nathan...whoever wants to come, you are welcome.

Chicks: (all girls must bring 5 friends (all girls) to be admitted to PaPaPumP's PimPs and PimPette's Paradise fantasy camP.

primo, jenna, fitgirl, missfit, kb, venus, pammyj, msfigure...damn it..i can't think of the hunny's right now. But i forgot you, that measns you get VIP passes to the back room.

Kullman is offline Member
    Some Guiness sounds good Pete. Us micks would drink them all under the table

Kull

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Pete, Papa, Partyboy, Dane, Gchild, Cycleon, FI, Mike, Big Al, Billy, Pure, Mouse (ron), TNT, X, Key, Tobey and all of our GIRLS.

Hey Guys, so when's the party at??? I think that we should have our annual AR party somewhere in US. LOL. Feel bad for our euro guys, that's a shit load of money for a plane ticket.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought PartyBoy was going to try to set something up? AR night at the Sound Factory. I'll just take some extra milk thistle with my e.

KBgrl is offline Female Member

Re: i dont think id want to train

Originally posted by 47john
    not a party though without partyboy and kbgrl .

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    there is so many people on this board i want to train with it would take me forever to list them all....

but for fun, i want to get primo and partyboy all hopped up on pills, stick them in a club with 7000 other messed up people, adn just follow them around and see what happens.....god only knows what kind of stories would result from that night..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    tonite me and my buddy went to meet some girls who my buddy met online. Well i had never met them before either had my buddy. so we meet them and polish off a whole bottle of Cointeanu (some orage alcohol 40%) well we all get ripped and my buddy and a girl go upstairs and me and the other chick stay downstairs. Well i start going at it and apparently my buddy (Out_A_Bounz) starts going at it to. Well next thing you know the mother walks in and goes nuts. Shes with her son, and ther is condom wrappers all over the floor and an empty bottle of booze! LMAO! so she goes upstairs to find her daughter(with Out_A_Bounz) and me and the chick (don't know who she was) start running out of the house and down the street. While Out_A_Bouze is still in there getting blasted by the mothers daughter. Long and short Out_A_Bounz finally makes it out of the house and we jet! talk about a F#cked up nite! LOL! So those girls are wrecked for life and now for the ? who i want to party with????welll i want to party with all my brothers! and you can all party with FULL INTENSITY cause this isn't exactly irregulary shit for us....if u wanna party send me a PM brothers and sister

FULL INTENSITY

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Le soiree . . .

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Hey Guys, so when's the party at??? I think that we should have our annual AR party somewhere in US. LOL. Feel bad for our euro guys, that's a shit load of money for a plane ticket.
    Oringally posted by Arthurb999
    I thought PartyBoy was going to try to set something up? AR night at the Sound Factory. I'll just take some extra milk thistle with my e.
    Somehoe, I get the impression that you might have better attendance if it were held in Toronto.

(Actually, NYC is closer to me, but we seem to have a concentration of Toronto folks. Besides, I've never been there, although I do get a lot of gear in Ontario.)

My only other suggestion is that if we ever do a mass FTF* we call it a symposium. That way, some of us can pull off a tax deduction, and no one will know that we're actually partying our asses off.

* FTF means "face-to-face," a term sometimes used for gatherings of folks who know each other from boards or forums. For example, any regular participants who have actually met each other have done a FTF. (Relax, it has nothing to do with kissing.)

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Le soiree . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    That way, some of us can pull off a tax deduction, and no one will know that we're actually partying our asses off.

That is so very true. My only problem would be fighting Mugs on who actually gets to go.

HAHA. NYC is closer to me, but Toronto will do too. I just feel bad for guys like PT who has to drag his ass from TX. LOL

ptbyjason Guest
    Yeah because I would hate to have to take a longer vacation just to go up there. LOL Maybe I should pretend like I have to walk there. I'm sorry everyone, I need a month off for the trip. I have no problem with that.

SO, LETS PARTY EVERYONE

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    I have to reconsider what I wrote above. Many of you guys are funny to so these are the people I'd like to party with.

1)All the girls
    2)All guys that are smaller than me

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    there is so many people on this board i want to train with it would take me forever to list them all....

but for fun, i want to get primo and partyboy all hopped up on pills, stick them in a club with 7000 other messed up people, adn just follow them around and see what happens.....god only knows what kind of stories would result from that night..
    wellll....all you gotta do is come out here for NYE, dane and you'll see everything...
    What happens here, stays here

i know...i'm sooo broke right now. that would be soo much fun. you kids better tell all the good stories

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    We all should get together I mean everyone I can party for a night

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Man - I think if all of us girls here got together, we would attract some serious attention with our guns, shoulders, and legs !! That'd be pretty awesome - us all going out together !! We'd be pretty imtimidating, I bet !

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    we should throw at big party at ptbyjason 's place, have tobey cook, and hits the clubs at nite!

Tobey cook, that sounds good.
    Do they have any clubs in TX. LOL JK (I heard that they have big parking spaces for the trucks) LOL JK

Why don't we go part in New Orleans

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    Ill be in NYC on the 21st ready to show partyboy how its done here on SOUTH BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gorilla

Well NYC and south beach have two different club concepts. I have been to both and I like them but they are different.

BTW Why would you want to go to NYC from SB in Decamber. It's fucken cold here

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    well my brother lives in connecticut...Im goind to spend Xmas with him. So Im flying into NY and spending a few days there first!!!!

Your right NY and South Beach have two completely different feels. I love them both!!!! Cant wait to get to NY havent been in 2 years!!!!!

gorilla

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i may seem a little tight assed on here but that is definately not the case! everyone here seems cool to me, of course my all night buddie psycoswole, dane , pt for sure, pete and bert, poppa pump, tnt incase anyone OD'ED!, partyboy, my baby jenna, man there are just to many to name!!!!!! i grew up in new orleans so i know all about being up for days partying, and yes , we have many clubs in houston! since AR is based here in houston, it is only right that the party be held here! right pt?

oh yea, cant forget" thegame2001" we could start off the festiveties with me pounding...uh, lets just invite him!

i genuinly like everyone here, so there is no one i would exclude! open invites to everyone and the drinks are on PT!!!!!!! line em' up!
    Ouch....

Originally posted by bigkev
    i genuinly like everyone here, so there is no one i would exclude! open invites to everyone and the drinks are on PT!!!!!!! line em' up!
    Hunh? Wha? Drinks? Did I hear somebody say drinks?

Actually, I'd pay the airfair just to watch BK layeth the Smackdown on TheGame

who's gonna be the one to pull big kev off when he's done? i'm going no where near that man when he's ragin...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information