IronCy is offline Senior Member

OLD News prob-but I havent been on in a while

Hey,
    This is for some of the members that have been here for a couple of years.....but I just saw a post by BigKev from a while back, looks as if his title was changed to "scamming traitor" There for a while the story was out that he might have been involved, but all the mods were staying nuetral on the subject, did this change? Just wondering, there for while it was a no no to talk about.

I know jenna still posts here, I thought that they were a couple at one time (maybe im wrong--sry if i am)....sry if it has been decided not to talk about this...I might have missed it...kev did have some good posts when I was just starting on the board.

-Cy

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Jenna and BigKev were together for awhile....but from what I hear he was sort-of lazy when it came to working. But I 've also heard he was a super-sweet guy to Jenna and everything. Ahh....I wasn't here when the scam went on but i've heard alot about it...Like some of the Mods were taking Kevs side, and some were against him...I'd like to hear about what happend as well, if anyone is willing to talk about it.

As far as scamming goes...one guy I know, (the one who told me about this site and got me into lifting) would actually take out all the juice of the vials, and replace it with rubbing alcohol.....that's just ridiculous...

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    im just wondering how many times we are gonna start this thread. not to flame, but it seems every three months this exact thread comes up. STOP THE MADNESS!

Really??? I havent noticed it yet.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Hoss did you even know BigKev?

me neither, stop the hating...I was just curious.
    you dont have to read every thread, nor post in every thread,,,,but hey---just think your now one more closer to "senior" status
    -Cy

I've heard alot about him D3m3nt3d, didnt know him personally though but i'd like to know about the conflict,

i was thinking the same thing d3m3nt3d,
    but i didnt want to semi-flame poor hoss, he takes enough already on a daily basis
    -Cy

Whats up IronCy, I remember you bro

Hoss, as if BigKev turned scammer or not I dont know, he was always willing to help me out is all I can tell ya

sup bro, its been awhile....but im back....hope all is well!
    -Cy

Everything is well bro, hope the same with you. I have had a hard time the last couple of months being on here, work has been hectic, but I have slowed down a bit now and hope to be on more.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    he scammed a bunch of bros at another site like anabolex where he was a mod. He was using an email address that looked very similar to a real source and took tens of thousands from people. Lots of people got burned but he will get his one day if he hasn't already. He hangs out at the friendswood,tx 24 fitness so I hear

wow, that sucks, i knew he joined over at anabolex, but the mods seemed like they had faith in him....guess a lot of people got duped. Oh, well, thanks for clearing it up 50%
    -Cy

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly don't know about what happened as far as BigKev scamming... He really didn't seem like the type of guy that would do that to innocent people (maybe to someone that deserved it), I'm sure its a long story...(honestly i don't care)... I can only judge him by how much he helped me out the times i talked to him... I'll say this, His lat spread owned everybody on this board at one time...haha... I can't disrespect him cause he never disrespected me... Thats why i was shocked to hear that he was gone... He was a true one, and i won't be the one to judge him...

Thread Information