Body is offline Associate Member

Tipping Chart for Dining Out

Just Kidding! Sorry everybody, just wanted to humor bermich. I know he's pissed now, because he's going to have to try and do the math himself. Good luck.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    screw that.... all severs are lazy, they dont deserve tips!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    servers suck, go and just talk crap to them, they deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    servers suck, go and just talk crap to them, they deserve it
    ya.. they ALMOST suck as much as those losers that bus the tables....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Im not a server but I got a tip for you big.........

for fun, throw your drink at them in front of the restaurant and then stand and point and laugh at them

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    for fun, throw your drink at them in front of the restaurant and then stand and point and laugh at them
    MWAHAHAHA...

Why not just kick em in the jimmie?

might as well, I swear, I hate servers. Lets start a discriminatory group against them. We can wear waiter belts and when they think we like them, we beat them up real good

I used to cook in a mexican resturant, and the servers never gave us sh!t.... ALWAYS took the cash, and in MT the tip thingie is REALLY low... most days those old Hags made 150-200 in tips, and they couldnt give us 5 or 10 bucks for cooking the dang food?

One time another Old Hag came up and gave me 50 cents and said it was a tip from the coustomer.... I almost started laughing in her face... "where's the rest of it?"

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Servers are cool if they actually like their job. Its the dumb lazy whores in commnunity college who think they are too good to be working as a waitress that piss me off. They just reak of "I hate my job and I hate you for ordering food" attitude.
    Servers who try to steal from drunk guys are assholes too. Especially when they feel they can validate their actions by saying the people were asses even before they know how much that ass will tip.

I aint tippin anyone anymore. Im just gonna pay my check and leave. You guys ruined it for the rest of your serving clan. No more 3 dollar tips for you. Im gonna put all my tip money in that Starbucks tip jar cause they make me wait in a line longer than the DMV.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Servers are cool if they actually like their job. Its the dumb lazy whores in commnunity college who think they are too good to be working as a waitress that piss me off. They just reak of "I hate my job and I hate you for ordering food" attitude.
    Servers who try to steal from drunk guys are assholes too. Especially when they feel they can validate their actions by saying the people were asses even before they know how much that ass will tip.

I aint tippin anyone anymore. Im just gonna pay my check and leave. You guys ruined it for the rest of your serving clan. No more 3 dollar tips for you. Im gonna put all my tip money in that Starbucks tip jar cause they make me wait in a line longer than the DMV.
    This is pretty much how I feel about the whole thing too bermich. Nowadays I only tip at places I routinely frequent, when taking a chick out (because you have to), and when some whiny ass friends don't want to leave no tip.

Roadkill is offline Banned
    I put my gum in tip jars.

This got me thinkin. Ever HATE going to dennys or someplace like that with a large group of people and forget to tell the server "seperate check"
    Cause you know once it is time for everyone to pay the bill (usually 3am in the morning) there is NEVER the amount needed. So someone always has to cover the load for the dead beats
    "Oh but I only ordered fries"
    "Oh but I only wanted pancakes and he brought me the pancake combo. Im not paying for a combo"
    And then you need to pay the tip afterwards and you didnt have enough for the main bill to begin with.
    Thats when payign the tip kinda sucks cause it was a big order.
    ALWAYS order seperate checks regardless if you think it makes you look cheap. You can go pay and leave your tip while you watch the 11 other people figure out their share of the bill.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Sometimes, it's not the servers. It's the cooks.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    This got me thinkin. Ever HATE going to dennys or someplace like that with a large group of people and forget to tell the server "seperate check"
    Cause you know once it is time for everyone to pay the bill (usually 3am in the morning) there is NEVER the amount needed. So someone always has to cover the load for the dead beats
    "Oh but I only ordered fries"
    "Oh but I only wanted pancakes and he brought me the pancake combo. Im not paying for a combo"
    And then you need to pay the tip afterwards and you didnt have enough for the main bill to begin with.
    Thats when payign the tip kinda sucks cause it was a big order.
    ALWAYS order seperate checks regardless if you think it makes you look cheap. You can go pay and leave your tip while you watch the 11 other people figure out their share of the bill.
    I used to laugh when my brother was in AMWAY and he would follow the crowd from the meetings to Denny's. While everyone orders large meals, my brother would just order coffee.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    cheap ****s...

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    cheap ****s...

You can suck on this for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    Sometimes, it's not the servers. It's the cooks.
    bro I was just playing with this comment

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Tip jars at star bucks............

I don't tip at McDonalds..

**** em.. get a job roofing houses.. then you don't have to rely on the generosity of dickheads..

You can take advantage of people who are to lazy to do it themselves..

Example..

material cost.. $35 per sq... That is a layer.. a 1000 sq foot house built in 1965 rambler... with garage.. about

14 sq in material..

charge to homeowner.. $145 per sq at 14= 2030 + 460 for clean up + permits +pain in th arse fee.. $3200

now thats working..

and then i get 6 mexicans to do the work for $600..

cool huh.. the american way..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Yeah. It is always nice when you can charge enough to go pay others to do it for you and still make a profit.
    Im in construction but I would NEVER be a roofer.
    Roofers make good money but we still laugh at you guys roofing in 105 degree weather.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea.. that's why i started a company where i charge banks to tell them how to fix thier security now... Roofing sucks.. but it's still funny...........

Peace
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information