bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Never before talked about thread.

Nope. Couldnt think of anything. Sorry.

-Um.....Ever climb inside a frigderator just to see if the light goes out?
    -Ever lock your friend or brother inside those old fridges out in your grandparents backyard.
    -Ever jack off with a condom just because it was different than the normal jerk off.
    -Ever run around the house in your sisters panties when you were home all alone?
    -Ever try to undress your sisters best friend while she pretended to be asleep and then wake her up to get you cookies from the kitchen so you could see her stand up without her panties on because she didnt know you took them off while she was sleeping?
    -Ever squeeze toothpaste up your friends nose cause you handcuffed him to the kitchen table and he couldnt move his head or arms cause it hurt him too much cause the handcuffs were cutting off the circulation to his hands?
    -Ever push your cousin down off the chair during her birthday cause she had a cake and presents and you didnt and then throw the cake on her?
    -Ever put a cat in the freezer to see how long it took for it to freeeze or run out of oxegon?
    -Ever have to siht in the forest and didnt wanna scrape your ass with a rock so you took your sock off and wiped your ass with a soft sock instead of those idiots ramming a rock or stick with leaves up it?
    -Ever push your cousin in a stream to see how fast the current was going so you would know if it could be safe enough to walk across?
    -Ever steal your brothers motorcycle and ride it underwater in your friends lake and see if you could make it across while you and the entire motorcycle were submerged and then return the motorcycle where you found it hoping he wouldnt know about it until he went to start it the next day??
    -Ever have rock fights and actually think it was a fun game?
    -Ever throw two bowling balls down the lane at the same time just to see if you could get them down there at the same time without crashing one into the return gate and causing it to crash off its tracks and break the lane for two days until they got a repair man to fix it?
    -Ever push someone out of your treehouse because it was your treehouse?
    -Ever play chase with the girls in 1st grade and catch them both and make them kiss infront of you?
    -Ever pour acid in your friends gas tank cause he tried to screw your ex girlfriend?
    -Ever have sex with your girlfriends sister while your girlfriend was in the shower and then worry about her finding out later on?
    -Ever have sex with your step dads cousin cause she was really hot and from Germany and you know Germans are always horny and sexual and a guy being 16 while she is 23 means nothing as far as laws go but just because she was really horny and thought sex with a teenager would be hot while no one else was home?

ME NEITHER.........

monster. is offline Anabolic Member

NOPE ^18

Mmmm, pancakes sound so good right now.
    Or french toast with vanilla abstract and cinamon inside the mix with butter and that thick buttery maple syrup like Aunt jamima used to make. Yeah. Thats what Im talkin about.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your an ill man bermich ..I think the new avatar has you off the deep end.....seek help ASAP!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    yes
    no
    no
    couldnt fit into them
    no
    no (but i'm gonna do that)
    yes
    no
    yes (but with leaves, i was locked out of my house)
    no
    no
    yes (but lead to a real fight, )

no
    no
    yes (girls kissed me for the hell of it, i was scared )
    yes (sugar, and I pissed in it once)
    no
    no (thought about it)

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    no the fridge is usually full.
    no my grandparents arent rednecks.
    no cant waste the condom.
    no dont have a sister.
    no sister, no sisters best friend
    no handcuffs are for recreational purposes between opposite sexes.
    no pushing cousins on their birthdays.
    no frozen cats, but i saw one microwaved once???
    no never shat on my sock.
    yes ive pushed my cousins into the rapids.
    no im landlocked and my pool isnt big enough.
    yes until you get hit.
    yes isnt that how everyone bowls?
    no never had a treehouse.
    yes/no they would kiss me.
    no does that work???
    yes sex with gf's sister but gf was not in shower.
    no stepdad or german whores.

Hell yeah it works. Its called merionic acid. Used for cleaning pools, concrete off of metal, rusting metal in one minute. Really cheap too.
    One gallon tub wont hurt much since it sits in a heavy duty plastic gas tank but if you pour in a few gallons and he drives his truck often then yes it kinda has a harsh affect on cylinders and injectors. Especially when he is your room mate and you can continually do it on a nightly basis.

Another.

Thread Information