IronCy is offline Senior Member

Looking for honeymoon location suggestions

The wedding is comming up if a few months, we are now focusing on the honeymoon....considering the sandals resort in the bahamas....anyone been there? If you got any suggestions, let'em rip.
    -Cy

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not been.......saw it on tv and it looks nice.......I know some people that have gone to Jamaca(sp) on there honeymoon and vacations and love it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    The wedding is comming up if a few months, we are now focusing on the honeymoon....considering the sandals resort in the bahamas....anyone been there? If you got any suggestions, let'em rip.
    -Cy
    US virgin islands are great.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bahamas suck bro..look into Jamaica instead,you'll have a far better time and much safer

Really????, I was told by many others that jamaca is where you need to be concerned for your safety, they all stated that it was shady anywhere but on the resort....and it was really dirty....now im confused.
    -Cy

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Tuscany or Belize~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    US virgin islands are great.
    Yes i heard they are beautiful also, something about not having any bugs or something like that?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    Really????, I was told by many others that jamaca is where you need to be concerned for your safety, they all stated that it was shady anywhere but on the resort....and it was really dirty....now im confused.
    -Cy
    Nigril bro...safe and alot of fun............Jamaica is poverty strictened,but the Bahamas are far worse,and far more dangerous.I've been to almost all the Caribbean islands shoot me a pm if you need more info.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Cancun if you wanna come back divorced.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Cancun if you wanna come back divorced.
    OMG, thats awful..I hope thats not from your own personal experience.

I say try Fiji, or the Virgin Islands for sure....Ibiza would be great too, but I don't know about for a honeymoon.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    the island of the coast of belize it the sick as spun said i dont know about tuscuny.. how much mula you have ?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have to been to Belize many times on diving trips and I can tell you it is a paradise..Not crowded, beautiful beaches, climate, etc...Fiji is also beautiful, but I would still give the nod to Belize..

Doc M

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    We stayed at the Marriott in Nassau for our honeymoon...bahamas was excellent (parties, people, beaches). My only advice is to go all inclusive. The Sandals was right beside us and didn't look all that nice..try Atlantis

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Aruba, Fiji, Miami. Lived in Miami, nice but dont know if its exotic enough for a honeymoon. Been to Aruba, thats a winner, Perfectly white beaches, awsome resorts, exotic birds, and no bugs. Probally the most injoyable place i've ever been to. Never been to fiji but i've been told its a great place.

Bri

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Atlanits is great! but it is getting a little mor commercialized...alot of families...Belize is unbelivbly romantic!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    OMG, thats awful..I hope thats not from your own personal experience.

I say try Fiji, or the Virgin Islands for sure....Ibiza would be great too, but I don't know about for a honeymoon.
    nah, that was a joke. I have been there before and am going for spring break, my only trip outside us in carribean so I had to comment

50%-been to cancun, for spring break 3x, and i agree, we probably wouldnt come back a couple.....
    babyweight-ibiza sounds awesome, but..Im into the clubbin scene, she really isnt at all.
    Frost-I have been to aruba for work, I love it there, there just isnt much to do outside of the resorts. But, it might work its way back into the decision.
    kc- how long ago did you go to the bahamas, the sandals looked ****ty? in what ways....please warn me
    Spun-atlantis would be cool, but I would rather have an all inclusive.....
    anyone been to st. lucia?
    thanks for the responses!
    -Cy

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I went to the sandals in bahamas. It was all inclusive and was pretty **** cool.We stayed for five days and only left the resort once. They had 8 restraunts and 3 pools and free deep sea diving without license. They have them all over the place and all of them are top notch.

Thread Information