chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Uhh I hate being sick

I dunno about you guys but when I am sick I feel like such a loser. I have No energy and no motivation but I will still work tonight anyway. Not really cause I want to but more cause I already said I would. Right now I've got this nasty ass flu going on.....boy do I wish I woulda got the vaccine. But I figured flu shots are for old people...haha silly me! That and I've been drinking water byt the gallon and sleeping all day and I still feel dehydrated....what's up with that? I haven't been able to hold down much food at all for several days, even my favourite protien bars are starting to taste like ****. Oh well a few shots of Red Bull and all will be well. Anyhoo.....I'm delerious and rambling now....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You'll b e allright bro!! Being sick sucs...I never wanna eat, or do anything. Get well soon.
    -Hoss

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I just got over the flu. It does suck. Just try and keep some food down, take a multi-vitamin, and keep drinking water.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason when I'm sick water doesn't seem to make me fill hydrated.......try something with electrolites in it.......and maybe some chicken noodle soup.....hope ya get to feelin better.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    down a gang of OJ and sip on some hot soup

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    dont feel so bad 101 degree fever 2 days counting Not to mention the hacking caugh that makes me feel like my kindeys are gonna shoot out I hate being sick i do like the way i sleep on double doses of nyquil tho. Couldnt have happened at a better time either 2 weeks left in my cycle

Thread Information