Babyweight is offline Female Member

Women Squating Men?????

Well, now I've seen it all. Now I know the last post was deleted on men lifting women..but Women squating Men????
    Last night I had a little party at my house and needless to say my roomate was quite drunk. Now when she drinks she usually gets a little frisky, but not last night..We had a few guys that were quizzing us on our strength and out of the blue..my girlfriend said..." I bet I can squat you to this guy"..
    and he is not small maybe 205lbs...she's tiny, & athletic and has thick legs, about 117lbs and maybe 5ft tall...
    Had no problem at all piggy backed him stood up and squated him for 5 reps!
    Now thats what I'm talking about!!!
    BW

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i bet she cant squat me.. call me ?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    where's aaa...this will open up a WHOLE new world for him!!

CutieFace Guest
    well before my injury I was squatting 265 for 10 reps so I guess I could but then again why would I want to???????

and why does everyong think a guy who's 200-215 lbs is not small? what do you consider small? cause that's small to me....

Cutie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    and why does everyong think a guy who's 200-215 lbs is not small? what do you consider small? cause that's small to me....

Cutie
    That hurt Cutie...........well that does it, I'm not cutting now. Hahahaha

CutieFace Guest
    ummm I'm sorry hon...remember I hang out w/ too many powerlifters

*smile*

Cutie

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Dont let that habbit go any further, I hear it develops into an addiction of midget tossing. Addiction knows no gender.
    -Cy

*smile*

Cutie
    See....the jocks get the nice girls and I get the hood rats. Hahahaha Give me some more time.....I'm sitting around 240 now........not that I'm counting or anything. hahahaha

Oh and btw way...........no wink? I see how it is now. Hahahahaha J/J and you know it.

Cutie
    Yes, you are right Cutie Face that is small to me also...but my friend does not train at all and she is very small, so indeed it was impressive..or at least to the guys....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member

*smile*

Cutie

LOL...No need to be sorry, you just mixed your words up you should of said fat bodys.... lol...I am a powerlifter myself, but i try to keep the belly taped out under 34 inches... Some of these guys are disgusting fat bodies, with 48inch waists... I guess if you are a SHW you can afford to have 49% bf...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    squatting a human body really all depends on how they. If they lay flat with their stomach on their shoulder, it is a lot of easier, than it is with a persons side on their shoulder. Makes it a lot heavier

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    like bg said, where is aaa? I bet he would shat himself reading the thread.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    That impresses the hell out of me!! Good for her. Gotta love a girl that can show up the boys.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    LOL...No need to be sorry, you just mixed your words up you should of said fat bodys.... lol...I am a powerlifter myself, but i try to keep the belly taped out under 34 inches... Some of these guys are disgusting fat bodies, with 48inch waists... I guess if you are a SHW you can afford to have 49% bf...
    True bro..if that's what turns her on ....whateva........

BW it think that's quite impressive what your roomy accomplished,great job!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    where's aaa...this will open up a WHOLE new world for him!!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

CutieFace Guest

well I know a lot of nationally ranked powerlifters and a few pro bb'ers.....so I'm more accustomed to 300 lbs of man......w/out that b ig ass belly *smile*

Jugg hon 240 is not bad doll.....you're out of the small category and into average *wink* but then you've got other qualities which are above average so don't fret *smile*.....remember one day you may look up from your desk and find a green eyed blonde standing there.....*wink*

Cutie

Hmmm, somehow this thread has taken a turn for the worse. How do you start out with a small girl squatting someone for fun that doesn't even train, to 300lb plus powerlifters.
    Well done I must say.

Jugg hon 240 is not bad doll.....you're out of the small category and into average *wink* but then you've got other qualities which are above average so don't fret *smile*.....remember one day you may look up from your desk and find a green eyed blonde standing there.....*wink*
    Cutie
    If a hot green-eyed blond shows up at my desk and she IS actually looking for me.................I'll take the rest of the week off.............and I'm going to buy a lottery ticket! Hahahahaha

HOT **** I've reached average level............It's a red letter day for the juggernaut bros!

well I know a lot of nationally ranked powerlifters and a few pro bb'ers.....so I'm more accustomed to 300 lbs of man......w/out that b ig ass belly *smile*
    hahahaha...I know of maybe two ranked Power Lifters that weigh over 220lbs that are lean enough not to have that big ass belly *smile* As far as IFBB pros, Only one man comes to mind who can walk on stage at 294lbs with striations in his ass, without that big ass belly... That isn't even 300lbs sweetheart...Unfortunatley fat bellys are here to stay in powerlifting...ESPECIALLY if you are upwards of 300lbs...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Monster.... not all powerlifters are fat azzes. Most if not all the guys I know are feakin huge with little to no gut. Granted they're not as lean as most bb'ers... but why should they... they are competing for strength.... not looks. When I used to compete I ranged anywhere from 242-260+ and my body fat never got over 15-16%.

Sorry BW... forgto to address the topic... for a woman that does not train and that is under 120lbs... to squat a guy like that... very impressive. Now if ya want to see something should have been to a party I went to last year.... Jill Mills was there and it was funny cause most of the guys there didn't know who she was and all they saw was a woman walk up with a full keg up on her shoulder..... of course her oak of a husband was right behind her carrying her things.... it was quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    When I used to compete I ranged anywhere from 242-260+ and my body fat never got over 15-16%.
    ****, pretty good for that kind of weight.

Monster.... not all powerlifters are fat azzes. Most if not all the guys I know are feakin huge with little to no gut. Granted they're not as lean as most bb'ers... but why should they... they are competing for strength.... not looks. When I used to compete I ranged anywhere from 242-260+ and my body fat never got over 15-16%.
    This i know man, haha... It is all about strength, I know many lean powerlifters also...but i'm saying alot, majority of the 300lbs+, the superheavy weights...anthony clark, brad gillingham, culan... these guys are the best, but so are their bellys... <==300lbs elephant...thats it, didn't mean to be all like, oh if your 300lbs and your friends with cutie...you're a dunkin donuts representative...

lol...i just thought about ronnie coleman...he can walk on stage at 294lbs solid, with striations in his ass???? i can't imagine how much muscle that is? i've never seen 294lbs of muscle ever..

When I used to compete I ranged anywhere from 242-260+ and my body fat never got over 15-16%.
    According to cutie this is average?... geez, AVERAGE TEXAN..does NOT sound right...

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    ****, pretty good for that kind of weight.
    Thanks BW..... strongman and powerlifting is by far my first love.... just do to some nagging injuries competing ever again is iffy. I'm giving bb'ing a run and have my first show set for November at the Sherman. IF I like it I'll keep at it, if not I'm going back to strongman contest. I'll admit I enjoy the powerlfiting diet alot better than the bb'ing diet.... it's not as strict as what I now have to follow...

Monster... I hear ya about the super heavyweights, but they need that kind of weight to push around the ungoddly amount of weight that they do.

According to cutie this is average?... geez, AVERAGE TEXAN..does NOT sound right...
    Hahahahahhahahaha... never been called average before.. I'll have to dig up some old pics of me competing and let ya'll decide if I was average or not.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yup, i try to add a few women to my leg work out. They also work great for shoulders and DB curles. (you have to use your imigination on that one..lol)

Thread Information