Thread: Dream Gym

Ironweb is offline Member

Lightbulb Dream Gym

My vision of a dream gym would be something like this.

It would be divided into 3 weight rooms. One for free weights. A second for machine and a third for hammer strength machines. It would be 2 stories to divide everything. I would have a rope hanging at the top of the roof to climb. Also a pegboard to go up and around with two dowels basically. (Wrestlers may remember doing such an exercise). I would have a cardio room on the second floor separate from the weight rooms. I would have powder available to all who do not want to use gloves but want dry hands. It would have a posing room for those who wanted to pose (As Arnold has said “flexing and posing is like taking a rough diamond and cutting it”). The posing room could be used as an aerobics room if the need was there.

NO music other than rock. In fact a library of disc would be assembled and used. No personal trainers only people that are serious bodybuilders with a minimum of one year training. There would be inspiration sayings on the walls to motivate people to train hard. Attitudes must be checked at the door. A supplement shop that would be stocked with everything you needed and never pushed on you to buy. A protein shake bar in the shop would be implemented for those wanting a shot on the way out.

Last but not least an information room. This room would have information on everything that involves bodybuilding including roids. Bodybuilders are much more intelligent than people realize. Except other bodybuilders of course. There would be books, mags, and video to view and learn by. And of course other motivated lifters to share info with. It would be a community of people and if you were not there people would know.

That's it in a nut shell. What about you?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Mine would be total free of charge.....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    no cardio equipment, no tanning, no supplement store, no shake bar, no pussies. i want to see people moving huge wieghts, chalk flying, music blasting, and rubber plates so you can through them down. ironically, one just opened near my house

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    no cardio equipment, no tanning, no supplement store, no shake bar, no pussies. i want to see people moving huge wieghts, chalk flying, music blasting, and rubber plates so you can through them down. ironically, one just opened near my house

Dane, that sounds like Drew LeBlanc's Elite Fitness. Its the gym I work out at here in shreveport. the cardio equipment consists of 2 stationary bikes and 2 treadmills. I love it..

I could write pages on ideas of the perfect gym. Any millionaires on this board that would like to start a franchise? lol

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Thats it ! Im leaving this pussy gym and going back to my old one . Iron island baby where everydumbell is covered in chalk and the locker room garbage is filled with syringe wrappers . You know its a good gym when they have 3 sets of 250 pound dumbells and 1 stairmaster.
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-12-2002 at 01:42 PM.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Dane,

You just described my perfect gym!

I hate some of these disco gyms that try so hard to please everybody!
    Just hit the weights as hard as ya can then go home to Eat, Sleep & F#*k! MJ

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mighty Joe
    Dane,

You just described my perfect gym!

I hate some of these disco gyms that try so hard to please everybody!
    Just hit the weights as hard as ya can then go home to Eat, Sleep & F#*k! MJ
    ROFL, kick the tires and light the fires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    the gold's i go to now has dumbells that only go up to 150 lbs. once you get to the 100 lb dumbells, they go up in 10's. i mean, we have 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150......no 105 or 115. it sucks. i can't wait to start training at the other gym. my workout partners cousin just opened it, so hoepfully i can get a sweet deal

Ironweb is offline Member
    Well I guess we know what Dane thinks of my dream gym. I am curious about the supplement shop you go to one anyways. Why not at your gym save some time. I do agree push the weight higher and no pussies allowed. Never satisfied is my motto.

Thread Information