Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

PTbyJason, Big Green, Ron, Peter North, MBH, Ripsid and Sigrabbit

Bros, I wanted to publicly acknowledge what a great bunch of guys you all are. I really enjoy being a member of this board and to have such a great group of bros makes it even that much more enjoyable.

PTbyJason, bro big thanks for the new title. It is way cool that you would do this and I wanted to say thanks. And if the fact you let us put AR on the front of the Fantasy Football league wasn't enough you also gave us a FF form to post and talk about it.................you're a man among bros big guy.

Big Green, a big thank you to you bro for getting this off the ground and not to mention paid out of your own pocket the fees to do this. You make a great commissioner and I hope you continue this each year. And don't forget.......I get first pick at next season's draft. Also the fee for next season is on me, you still get to be commissioner though.

Ron, bro I am very impressed that you actually changed your avatar. Not that I didn't think you would, you seem to me to be a man of your word just that you did not hide behind your mod status which you could have. As much as I love trading joking jabs with you, you are a great asset to the board and I'm pleased you're here, even though you’re a seriously twisted mouse lover. It was a close super bowl game though wasn't it? hahahaha

Peter North, bro you HAVE to do the write ups next season after each game. You, by far, are the best at it (not that BG isn't bad at it, he did a great job) and I personally get a kick out of reading your stuff, even the way you refer to yourself in the third person. Your knowledge of football is unmatched………….Long Live the KING!

Money, Sigrabbit and Ripsid...............you bros are tops. I loved all the trash talk and you guys really knew what you were doing (unlike myself) with your teams. I really hope you guys as well as the others do this again next year. If you asked me who should make it to the super bowl half way through the season I'd have said Ron, Peter or MBH stood the best chance of winning the title. Sig might have made it as well he was looking good there towards the end of the season.

I do hope that each and everyone of you signs back up next season.............cause when I win again it will make it that much more enjoyable. Hahahahahha J/J I really do hope we all do this again though.

Now, I will honor you each by the use of the banana, something I've only used once and had sworn would never use again but in honor to you will use here.

Oh, one last thing..........Happy New Year Bros! I look forward to kicking the crap out of you again next season. Hahahahaha

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't wait for next year....and, like I said, if we can get 12 guys as into it and football-savy as our best seven or so were this year, it'll be one hell of a league!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Can't wait for next year....and, like I said, if we can get 12 guys as into it and football-savy as our best seven or so were this year, it'll be one hell of a league!
    I'd love to be in.. hopefully i can get into a league where people actually consider the trades i offer them instead of just rejecting them because in some way shape or form they could possibly make my team better... while definitely improving their team.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I'm just glad that AR had a chance to host something like this. My thanks to BigGreen for putting the time in to get this thing going, designing the helmets, etc.. And my thanks to Jugg for putting everyone in their place with a championship win! LOL

Go Jugg, go jugg, it's your birthday, it's your birthday! hahahahahaha

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm in next year. And you are all going down.

Quote Originally Posted by 8====ramrod8=D
    I'm in next year. And you are all going down.
    Unless your wearing a dress and you're a female (that's the really important part there) I don't think that's something I want to do, thank you very much. Hahahaha

sigrabbit is offline Member
    With a year of FFL under my belt, I will be a force to recon with next year. All should heed this warning, turn and run when you see the nibbling bunnies coming your way.

I know it's WAAAAAY early, but I'm wondering how the "big seven" are going to screen and take applications for the five guys who will be so honored as to participate in our league next year? Adams looks good to go, but we'll have to start "scouting" for other members (only full on regulars this time around??). Oh, and juggy, of course you're paying next time around...winner ALWAYS pays; it's fantasy football tradition.

nj juice is offline Member
    Only 5 new people in the league next year? ****, well if there is still an open spot i would like to get in that for next year...

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Only 5 new people in the league next year? ****, well if there is still an open spot i would like to get in that for next year...
    Well, it's been my experience that leagues with more than 12 teams become a lot more difficult to enjoy....However, , with enough interest, we could have two separate divisions (each able to draft from the entire NFL) of 8-12 teams that duke it out with one another during the year, and then the winner of each division plays in the AR superbowl, even though they may, for example, both have Priest Holmes and Tom Brady or any number of players in common. That may be a decent way to go about it. Again, that's with sufficient interest...we can all say from experience that the league suffers quite a bit once people start officially or unofficially dropping out. The thinking with a 12-team cap is that we're virtually assured of having 12 guys who will see it through from start to finish.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and juggy, of course you're paying next time around...winner ALWAYS pays; it's fantasy football tradition.
    Thats true. Its in the contracts. We all agreed to it. Winner buys next year. Now thats why I tanked the championship game. Did want to get stuck with the tab next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Thats true. Its in the contracts. We all agreed to it. Winner buys next year. Now thats why I tanked the championship game. Did want to get stuck with the tab next year.
    Good thinking....it's also why i tanked out of the top four, since I was under the impression we might be going by "english rules", in which case teams 1, 2, 3, and 4 split the cost 40%, 30%, 20% and 10% respectively.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thinking....it's also why i tanked out of the top four, since I was under the impression we might be going by "english rules", in which case teams 1, 2, 3, and 4 split the cost 40%, 30%, 20% and 10% respectively.
    Thank god we decided to go "Western Rules". Winner pays for this year and next. I think Juggy owes you some money actually BG

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Thank god we decided to go "Western Rules". Winner pays for this year and next. I think Juggy owes you some money actually BG
    I see your evil has no bounds, does it? Well if I must then I'll be happy to pay for this year as well as next..............Big Green, you take S&H green stamps? Hahahaha

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not gay...but your ass is mine!! Sig is ****ing dead too!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm not gay...but your ass is mine!! Sig is ****ing dead too!
    Hahahahaha Have you seen your new avatar yet? I was wondering when you'd have some time to cruz the board and run across the thread I made for you. I'm telling you it is soooooooo you. hahahaha

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Nah...where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hahahahaha Have you seen your new avatar yet? I was wondering when you'd have some time to cruz the board and run across the thread I made for you. I'm telling you it is soooooooo you. hahahaha
    you've got to wear it for a month from the day you start too.. right jug?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    MBH has always been a bit of a non-comforming rebel...perhaps one of the Mods will have to do it for him. It's either this one or the Vanilla Ice one....

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    you know, I think you are right Chris! hahahahaha

MBH has always been a bit of a non-comforming rebel...perhaps one of the Mods will have to do it for him. It's either this one or the Vanilla Ice one....
    Are you kidding me?!?!? he is NOT going to go silently into that good night at all. We might have to call in the higher powers on this one. And I noticed Sigrabbit and Sid not conforming as well.

Can I get a hurummpf?!?!?! I didn't get a hurummph from that man over there! hahaha

hurummpf

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Point me to the new avatar or have a mod change it. I have not seen a new one, and I assumed I would have no choice about when it was to be used.

Thread Information