Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Props to USC for being pseudo-chapms!!! Can I get a Hell ya!!

seriously, i would love to see a game between lsu and usc so all usc fans would shut the fcuk up when lsu pushed there sh it in....any thougts...comments?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah props to LSU...nice game. However, USC would kick the **** out of LSU in any stadium in the US..except for the dome....all sportscasters and papers said the same....you have to admit...USC is the best team in the Nation....Michigan was a way better team than OU and the Trojans rolled over UM....

The writers and coach's know who the real champs are....University of Southern California....The Trojans...FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Yeah props to LSU...nice game. However, USC would kick the **** out of LSU in any stadium in the US..except for the dome....all sportscasters and papers said the same....you have to admit...USC is the best team in the Nation....Michigan was a way better team than OU and the Trojans rolled over UM....

The writers and coach's know who the real champs are....University of Southern California....The Trojans...FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!

what they need to do is schedule a game betwwen usc and lsu for next weekend ....seriously, pay both schools a ****load of money....why not? granted it has been a long season for both teams, but i can still dream....unfortunately, you, the coaches, and everyone else can only merely speculate on who would win a game between usc and lsu...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    what they need to do is schedule a game betwwen usc and lsu for next weekend ....seriously, pay both schools a ****load of money....why not? granted it has been a long season for both teams, but i can still dream....unfortunately, you, the coaches, and everyone else can only merely speculate on who would win a game between usc and lsu...
    I was just talking to my dad and he had a good idea...the two schools should just play a game amongst themselves....wishful thinking though....the Admin would never let that happen.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    As an unbiased spectator in this, I think it would be a hell of a game and impossible to predict. Both teams were very good and I would love to see them play. Unfortunately, that won't happen. However, there has already been talk, and the BCS may add 1 more game to the schedule next year.

Thread Information