Thread: Family Guy

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member

Family Guy

I read something yesterday that some of you may find interesting. I know many of you, like I am, are big fans of the show Family Guy. Because the DVD of the show was the highest selling series of the year (and fouth highest selling in history), and the highest rated show in Cartoon Network history, the show will more than likely be coming back on the air on Fox. The creator of the show said it could be ready for air by December 2004 or January 2005.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Sounds tight...Can't wait

Yep, everything I've read on it seems to point at new family guy episodes towards the end of 2004 or early 2005.

Can't wait! My DVD's are getting worn out!

Red

solid-d is offline Member
    Nice... I got all 3 seasons on DVD already... I also heard that there is a new 4th season of dvd comming in like 9 months.. is that true, anyone??

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Can't wait! My DVD's are getting worn out!

Red
    I thought I was the coolest guy in the world when I found bootlegged DVD's on the internet. This was about 4-5 months before the real ones were released. I felt like such a badass. Until the real ones came out and I paid 35.00 for them when I spent 60.00 for them from the guy in Canada. Dirty canadians. RR

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Nice... I got all 3 seasons on DVD already... I also heard that there is a new 4th season of dvd comming in like 9 months.. is that true, anyone??
    Impossible... there were only 3 seasons made before the jackasses at FOX pulled the plug on the show.

4th season will be the new shows when they come out late 2004, or early 2005.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    I thought I was the coolest guy in the world when I found bootlegged DVD's on the internet. This was about 4-5 months before the real ones were released. I felt like such a badass. Until the real ones came out and I paid 35.00 for them when I spent 60.00 for them from the guy in Canada. Dirty canadians. RR
    (sniffing armpits) HEY! I am not dirty! I just showered!

Hee hee I also had all the episodes downloaded from the net, many made from the UK DVD which came out like eons before the North American one came out, and is not censored like the American one... notice the missing scenes? Mister Rogers, Osama in airport, the diamonds commercial where she blows him, and many more are not on the DVD...

I was just lucky in being one of the first dozens of people who got the "Weinstein" episode when it was leaked to the net by one of the Family Guy animators which whom we chatted on the alt.fan.family-guy newsgroup.

Red

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Did you guys see the show that had Osama bin Laden on there way before 9/11? The highlight is on Kazaa.

Also if you like Family Guy and remember some of the old Hannah Barbara super hero shows you might want to try downloading Harvey Birdman episodes. It takes the Hawkman guy and makes him a defense attorney. Yogi and boo boo were on trial and and the Johnny Quest guys and so on. Great stuff but I think only about 6 episodes (15 min each) exist if I'm not mistaken.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i had heard rumours that a 4th season was in the process of being made but i didnt know it was confirmed..that ****-ing kicks!! ive been watching the same episodes every day for years.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    that is awesome. When is the simpsons movie coming out?

SuperFlex is offline New Member
    I heard they were changing the name to Family Dad?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I also heard he was making a big screen release

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a little wary, as much as I'm looking forward to it, as I'm wondering if the writers will be able to recapture whatever it was they had that made the show so hilarious. I guess I'm afraid that by trying to roll it out again, they'll tarnish the "legacy" of the whole thing.

Thread Information