Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, I just called her and told her that I'm not over my ex and that I think I'll end up hurting her in the end. She said she had an idea and that she doesn't regret anything and that she still wants to take it day by day.

And then she said this WORD for WORD:
    theres only one of us thats confused....and i think that is the only difference between us....i thought it would be me when i first met you...but nope not me...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Okay, I just called her and told her that I'm not over my ex and that I think I'll end up hurting her in the end. She said she had an idea and that she doesn't regret anything and that she still wants to take it day by day.

And then she said this WORD for WORD:
    theres only one of us thats confused....and i think that is the only difference between us....i thought it would be me when i first met you...but nope not me...

how the hell can you be confused?

shoulda told her straight up bro... seriuos be all " Hottie (hehe) you know I like ya but your pressing to hard to make this work. I need space so back off or were off.. "

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thats ****ed up Ronny i thought me and you were boyz.......I didnt get an email

OH, 'cause I KNOW it wouldn't work out in the end. Don't ask why, but trust me, it won't work. Just a gut feeling. I'm cutting her loose so she doesn't get hurt in the end. It's only been a month right? Better now then in 5 months.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Nothing special, I just figured women out...atleast I think so...

1) The less attention you pay to a women, the more you grab her attention
    2) The less you talk about sex, the more they think it
    3) The more you tease, the more they want
    4) Kissing leads to sex

AND I have a seven step series on how to pick up a chick that never fails. Well, ALMOST never. But I can't even being to tell you how many girls i've picked up that have had boyfriends. I don't do that though, once I find out I'm outtah there. I would hate for someone to do that to me, so I don't do that to anyone else.

lmfao! hahahaha, a lot of that is the truth...but then u always get that one in there that grabs ur attention and well ur game doesnt work to well anymore hun. And that is the "one". U know the girl that has figured out ur game and then starts playing one on u....funny how u might think ur winning this game but they might be just playing u as well sorry, but I know some real good girls from around my town
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

OH, 'cause I KNOW it wouldn't work out in the end. Don't ask why, but trust me, it won't work. Just a gut feeling. I'm cutting her loose so she doesn't get hurt in the end. It's only been a month right? Better now then in 5 months.
    exactly... that sounds like the right thing.. hehe im playin

Im gonna go bump your drunk thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    lmfao! hahahaha, a lot of that is the truth...but then u always get that one in there that grabs ur attention and well ur game doesnt work to well anymore hun. And that is the "one". U know the girl that has figured out ur game and then starts playing one on u....funny how u might think ur winning this game but they might be just playing u as well sorry, but I know some real good girls from around my town
    boy you need to really get to know ronny..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    boy you need to really get to know ronny..

Im sure that there is a girl or two that has played him out....

If not I'll introduce him to some of my girls and see how well his magic works on them lol

And no Im not being mean here....so if I sound like a b itch here....so if its coming off like one...Im sorry.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

redthedogpgd is offline New Member
    Ronny man, your story sounds a lot like mine. hope i come through it as well as you have.

Im sure that there is a girl or two that has played him out....

If not I'll introduce him to some of my girls and see how well his magic works on them lol

And no Im not being mean here....so if I sound like a b itch here....so if its coming off like one...Im sorry.

You're right! I never claimed to be a super pimp. For every one story I tell you, I've been turned down too. Haha, I remember this one chick, she shafted me man. Hot little spicy Persian girl. Everything was good, but she never called me back. Never. Ever. I ran into her, and she ignored me knowing fully well who I was. Happened to me lot's of times, but I'm a winner a LOT of times too! Woo! Each time I get screwed, I learn from it and I don't make mistakes twice. So now the ratio is more like 3 win and 1 loss. It's getting good 'cause I know who to go for and what to look out for. But there's times when I get shafted, it happens. I never claimed to be a Smoooth-Ass ladies man...haha...maaan, I did get rocked. HAHA!

**** shes fine as ****....you da man bro.......

exactly... that sounds like the right thing.. hehe im playin

Im gonna go bump your drunk thread..

WHY do you gotta bring that Drunk thread back from the dead. Hooly-ass. The FIRST and LAST time I'll ever drink again.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    **** shes fine as ****....you da man bro.......
    So you got the e-mail eh bro? Well now I have yours and Big Ol's e-mails so I'll be sending you pics of the ladies anytime I got them.

You're right! I never claimed to be a super pimp. For every one story I tell you, I've been turned down too. Haha, I remember this one chick, she shafted me man. Hot little spicy Persian girl. Everything was good, but she never called me back. Never. Ever. I ran into her, and she ignored me knowing fully well who I was. Happened to me lot's of times, but I'm a winner a LOT of times too! Woo! Each time I get screwed, I learn from it and I don't make mistakes twice. So now the ratio is more like 3 win and 1 loss. It's getting good 'cause I know who to go for and what to look out for. But there's times when I get shafted, it happens. I never claimed to be a Smoooth-Ass ladies man...haha...maaan, I did get rocked. HAHA!
    I refuse to BELIEVE THAT!!! you are the king pimp ronny

mass will agree with me..

So you got the e-mail eh bro? Well now I have yours and Big Ol's e-mails so I'll be sending you pics of the ladies anytime I got them.

naw thats alright man... dont send me any emails.

Ronny u send pics out of these girls????? Remind me never ever to get with a guy like u lol.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Haha, aright bro.

Aright, so me and her were talking on the phone right now and everything's cool. She said she still wants to see me and stuff, but if I decide to back off or even break up with her, she totally understands and still wants to be friends. Now I feel like I have a massive load off my Trapz. Woo...

naw thats alright man... dont send me any emails.
    you can send em to me though....just leave your ugly ass mugg out of em....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you can send em to me though....just leave your ugly ass mugg out of em....

You're a jerk! HAHAH! That's one funny ass comment.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Hmmmmm...whats not right...and is it just me or is Janurary, Juice head breakup month... Tell her, be like i like you and all but this isn't going to work...when she asks why, be like there is someone else?....

me
    you
    anadrol devourer
    crankenstein

what gives...
    im guessing winter depression here. that or vinny diesel broke up with his chick so i could toss her in my stables i wanna see the new mare.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I never understood womens thinking on that. The old reverse game playing.
    They think they are playing the guy? I mean what does the guy have to lose?
    He either wins his game which is getting laid or, you are STILL winning the game but she is playing one back. Who cares if she is playng a game back cause the guy still gets laid playing her game.
    "girls mentality: Im just playing this guy, but in order for him to fall for it, I have to have sex with him then I am gonna stop calling him and he will wonder what he did wrong"
    Guys are happy if you stop calling us after sex.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic, maybe one of us could take her off your hands.....j/k, Im with spun, it sounds crazy, but just tell her the truth......or tell her your "comming out of the closet."---but, then she might want to be your friend!
    -Cy

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    He either wins his game which is getting laid or, you are STILL winning the game but she is playing one back. Who cares if she is playng a game back cause the guy still gets laid playing her game.
    "girls mentality: Im just playing this guy, but in order for him to fall for it, I have to have sex with him then I am gonna stop calling him and he will wonder what he did wrong"
    BWAHAHAHAAHA

hmmmmmm, well that is ur thinking...if ur just out to get a piece it wont work...but in the time of all that some men actually fall for women (scary thought isnt it...lol) just like how women fall for men. And well when that happens they get played out babe. And plus....men do care if a women doesnt call...they are afraid they "weren't good in bed". Its such a nice blow to the male ego
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok...well..give her a dirty sanchez, i think that will do it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmmm, well that is ur thinking...if ur just out to get a piece it wont work...but in the time of all that some men actually fall for women (scary thought isnt it...lol) just like how women fall for men. And well when that happens they get played out babe. And plus....men do care if a women doesnt call...they are afraid they "weren't good in bed". Its such a nice blow to the male ego

Hmm. Dont know where youve been picking up your men....
    Just so I dont hijack this thread I will make another one just for you KITTY
    A POLL THREAD no less cause I luv ya.

Hmm. Dont know where youve been picking up your men....
    Just so I dont hijack this thread I will make another one just for you KITTY
    A POLL THREAD no less cause I luv ya.

alright babe
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    http://www.laddertheory.com/ladderconstruction.htm

this site explains all the fundaments of what girls want.

Btw, when it comes to breaking up with girls, i let them do it. make them think that they want to break up with u. It's harder, but then u have the upside later.

Problem is some girls are real hangers and hard to get rid of. Some of the things i do, let other guys talk to her. Ask her about other guys she likes, or may like. etc. just stir things up in her mind.

I dunno if there is any easy way for you to get her to break up with u in this case. So u might have to tell her the truth (or something close to it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information