Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

You bros ever heard of someone removing ribs?

In was chatting with my bud here at work and he said something that I find to outlandish to believe. he said that Cher and Marlyn manson had the lower ribs on each side remived to make their torso longer and taper better. What the hell is that all about? I've heard of pepole doing some strange stuff but I think this takes the cake. You bros ever hear of something like this?

As men we gave up one rib already (and for what we got I don't think that was a bad trade) I don't think I'd give up another. hahahaha

MachZ is offline Member
    I hear alot of women models do that to look more tapered. Thats what my doc told me anyways.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    What your buddy said is true. And horendous as it sounds, its still done for cosmetic reason's I believe.

Manson did it so he could suck his own unit. That's the word I got.LOLfunny but........

Whatcha gonna do...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    yup......i've heard of this before.........like someone said, models get it done

.....i knew a girl in high school who had to get a rid removed for medical purposes............now, her waist is literally no more then 18 inches..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Don't do it guys. You can't suck your own dick if you have your rib removed. Trust me I know. Just cost a lot of money and I can't get any closer to my little jewel.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Don't do it guys. You can't suck your own dick if you have your rib removed. Trust me I know. Just cost a lot of money and I can't get any closer to my little jewel.
    Did you have this done mart? A lot of good it would do me................I'm so short I could remove all my ribs and still not get close enough. hahahahaha I'll just stick to the old fachion way and have a female friend help me out in that area. Hey, it could happen! Hahahahha

Danielle.......18 inches! That's is strange to see I bet. Just out of curiousity......how long did it take her to recover? It had to hurt I imagine.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Did you have this done mart? A lot of good it would do me................I'm so short I could remove all my ribs and still not get close enough. hahahahaha I'll just stick to the old fachion way and have a female friend help me out in that area. Hey, it could happen! Hahahahha

Danielle.......18 inches! That's is strange to see I bet. Just out of curiousity......how long did it take her to recover? It had to hurt I imagine.
    I'm married and dont cheat but my wife is pregnant as you know and want give it up, much less give me head. So I had to try something. All things consider I am looking kind of slim though.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148

yeh..........her body did look a little weird........cause it looked so abnormal...............yeh, she was out of school for about 4-5 months
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yup...goes great also when you add boobs. eh marylin???

Freakin weird-o

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive heard about it.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I heard years ago when Janet "Ms Jackson if you're nasty" Jackson had one removed when she went from chunky to fine on that album with the black/white video. I'm sure her bro did it too just to say he did.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've heard of one rib removal...Marylin Manson (dunno if it's true or not) and God removing Adams. Other then that...no bro.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I heard of one guy getting his ribs removed so he could suck his own shlong...

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I removed a few ribs from the all you can eat buffet just the other day

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ive heard about it.
    That's what I was thinking.............unfriggin believable.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys do it when they become females. Dick removal, hari removal, adoms apple, etc. Then they remove their ribs to get the shape of a girl. Weird considering they have two extra ribs than a guy to begin with. I never understood that.

Thread Information