bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Did our relationship advice help you?

In the past six months Ive seen atleast 10 threads asking for relationship advice.
    Well, we gave you our advice. Did you follow any of it. What are the results?

I know Talon had a thread.
    Another thread recently with a guy dating a girl for 3 years who didnt want sex anymore but still wanted a relationship.
    Fkedupletsgo had a situation. Wondering what the hell happened to him.
    Hoss broke a bed with one of his little tramps. Did she fix her bed and where are the pictures you promised us.

Who had the wrestling with the girls and posted the pics? That hot little chick. What happened with her?

You know who you are so sign in and update us just like OPRAH does.

DB and MASS made up and are still together after a big quarrel about who sleeps in the wet spot.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    well i the very recent ex is stalking the triplet. she drove by the house to see if i was there and saw the triplets car. so of course she got in checked the registration and found out the chicks name and address. and there is a for sale sign in her car with her tele number. so the triplet has had the ex sit outside her house and tonight the ex called up with one of her friends making death threats to the triplet. i dont know if i was looking for advice or encouragement in posting my thread but hey theres an update. crazy ass chicks...

You were dating a triplet? Is it just like they show in the doublemint comercials? Can you sleep with all three of them? How sweet would that be.

Devourer is offline Senior Member

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    OH yah i remember that. You lucky dog you. I had twins twice in my life time. Back in muh whoring days. Im to old now.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer

Youre right. I guess it would never happen. At least they all think you are hot. Its good when her friends and sister agree you are hot. It detours them from trying to set her up with some other guy they like better.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The advice helped me....and anadrol devourer suggest I use the toilet next time. Haven't gotten any pics of jamie yet, i'll have some sometime. I planned on taking my digital cam to school, having some fun with that. But the assholes there will take it away.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your all talk hoss!

Me and Jugg had a little fight before christmas but we made up over new years

Ron and FI are still banging sheeps.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Sheeeeepppp.....one of the members , no actually two requested a shot of me banging a goat.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Geez whats wrong with you guys and all these girl problems. I have never seen so much whining on the same subject in my life..

Just ignore them!!!!!! That always seems to work....or at least someone wrote that in a post a few days ago....

mmuuaaahhhh

BW

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Sheeeeepppp.....one of the members , no actually two requested a shot of me banging a goat.

That was me Hoss. It was your photo thread. You asked what shots we suggested. I suggested you take a photo of you fukcing a sheep. Where is the photo?

Thread Information