Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

The Ex has gone nuts

My ex g/f is sitting here on the internet talking about her new b/f to me and how she loves him and stuff. She's sitting here talking about how they have sex all the time and stuff. LOL funny thing is he use to be a good friend of mine. So I decided to do some comparsion w/ me and him. He weights 150 (needlessly to say, he's a rail) I weight 244 and i'm stacked baby yeah. He's a freak crack dealer, and i'm a crazy roid head. He's completly goth, and i'm completly cool. He's freakin ugly, i'm freakin beautiful? Should I be jealous guys, besides, I have a girl know that gives a BJ three times that of hers. I think he's better than me. Please help guys.

mass junkie is offline banned
    [QUOTE=Xavier_4446] I have a girl know that gives a BJ three times that of hers. [QUOTE]

can you send her my way when your finished......I have a knob that needs polishing

redthedogpgd is offline New Member
    dude it's your ex. cut off all contact. she's just being a bitch wanting to see if you still got it for her so she can run around on an ego trip.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    [QUOTE=mass junkie][QUOTE=Xavier_4446] I have a girl know that gives a BJ three times that of hers.

can you send her my way when your finished......I have a knob that needs polishing
    3rds....

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Aren't both of you married anyway?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Mass aint. but bigol? wifey could be seein this. I'd say get some bjs and enjoy the new chick. Screw the old one. Cut that dumb ass off. I hate chicks that are like that.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redthedogpgd
    dude it's your ex. cut off all contact. she's just being a bitch wanting to see if you still got it for her so she can run around on an ego trip.
    That's it exactly. She just wants to see if you still have feelings for her, so she can get an ego boost for herself. Extremely shallow if you ask me. I would never talk to her again. But then again, I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I hate when ex's spit garbage out like that. Whats that all about anyways like I want to hear that. My ex's are on a hi and bye basis unless they want benefits with the freindship and it's still wham bam hi and bye.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly cant say Ive had an ex try to show off her new boyfriend to me. In fact they always tried to hide him from everyone.
    From reading a lot of these threads it would seem that a lot of your guys' ex's are real bitches.

Didnt you start a thread about her awhile back. How she was dating a guy who does crack and drinks all the time? That was like 2 months ago wasnt it?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=mass junkie][QUOTE=Xavier_4446] I have a girl know that gives a BJ three times that of hers.

4ths...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    You own that guy cause, that is your leftovers that she is bragging bout....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You own that guy cause, that is your leftovers that she is bragging bout....

Xavier forget about your ex!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i make it a policy to never talk to any ex girlfriends, just makes things too complicated

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Aren't both of you married anyway?
    Yeah, that's why they (make that we) need the bj. The condition of marriage instantly negates tha possibility of all fellatio, unless said bj is handle on the DL.

I'm bumping Hoss out of 4th...he ain't married....I call 4ths.

My ex g/f is sitting here on the internet talking about her new b/f to me and how she loves him and stuff. She's sitting here talking about how they have sex all the time and stuff.
    Bro, don't play her game...

She chose the goth crack dealer? Then the heck with her. Next time she contacts you, tell her how glad you are she finally found someone who suits her, and then forget about her.

I mean come on, let's get real here bro... if she chose an retarded drug dealing loser over you, then chances are she has some serious problems between the ears, and thats excess baggage you do NOT need from a girl.

Move on bro, and be happy you found out early she's a fruitcake.

Red

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    4ths...

why do you want 4th's ? Aint you datin that magazine model that you posted.. hehe

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    guys your soo wrong let the girl talk all about it make sure you log it send it to her parent via FedEx Delivery conformation.. prefrably to her dad.. he might enjoy the reading.. and i want turn on the new girl..

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Didnt you start a thread about her awhile back. How she was dating a guy who does crack and drinks all the time? That was like 2 months ago wasnt it?
    Yeah man it is the same guy, I just didn't really go into much detail about him. It don't really bother me I just kind of find it funny. If he were like Mr. Olympia, or an Abercrombie and Fitch I'd be kind of hesitant to coment. As far as you guys passing my new girl around for BJ's... BACK OFF! Her BJ's are precious to me. LOL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Some women can't stand to be with someone that is as good looking as they are.. and some women

just can't stand the idea that other women will want you.. they are so insecure about themselves that they only go with sure things..

Get what i'm saying??

Guys are like that toooooo.. All you chubby chasers out there.. you know who you are..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man it is the same guy, I just didn't really go into much detail about him. It don't really bother me I just kind of find it funny. If he were like Mr. Olympia, or an Abercrombie and Fitch I'd be kind of hesitant to coment. As far as you guys passing my new girl around for BJ's... BACK OFF! Her BJ's are precious to me. LOL

It must drive you crazy though. Not that she is with him, just the fact that you dont understand WHY she is with him. I mean what a turn from you to him. Hopefully you can syke yourself up and start laughing at her instead of missing her. Laugh because she chose that type of life for the moment. Its just easier to live that life cause it comes without priorities and responsibilities.

Thread Information