BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Can I have everyone's attention please. re: "avatar change"

Due to the fact that I got constant pressure from the court led by "BG", I want to apologize for my last "tasteful" avatar. Due to the overwelming PM's I got from BigGreen, I have now taken it down and replaced it with something pleasing to the eyes. He suggested I use this new one. Any comments or complaints should be directed towards BigGreen.

Sorry If I offended anyone,

BLT

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Naked Women I Cant Obtain Offend Me@!#!@#

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm sure Big G will be pleased that you are following rule 5967-a regarding avatar change,but I do have one Q for you,WTF happened to you in SOBE????Did you turn weenie washer or something???? ..............j/j bro

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm sure Big G will be pleased that you are following rule 5967-a regarding avatar change,but I do have one Q for you,WTF happened to you in SOBE????Did you turn weenie washer or something???? ..............j/j bro
    I am proud of the boy...i'm not sure I like the "flower" look, but perhaps he's just preparing for his new custom title...i think he picked out "FTD Member" or "Flowery SOB".

mass junkie is offline banned
    If thats the case im glad he didnt call......Just busting your chops bro....we understand we're no cool enough to hang out with

No sir,I would never disrespect you,your authority is much stronger than mine,remember I'm just the meger "minister of punishment",however if you are impeached from your position I shall have no choice but to throw my wrath upon thee.......authorizing a flower avatar is punishable by death on most boards,but if it turns you on so be it

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF happened to you in SOBE????Did you turn weenie washer or something???? ..............j/j bro
    "Wennie washer"

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If thats the case im glad he didnt call......Just busting your chops bro....we understand we're no cool enough to hang out with
    Sounds to me mass he was hanging with the fly boyz over there bro

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I hope it goes with your purse BLT!!! flowers??!! um, well, sure i also hope martha stewart approves...come one Bro, I know your potential...you are floundering, hindered by the communist party known as Big Green!!

The flowery decision came down from BigGreen. It was his idea!!! I had no Choice but to follow his communist ways. Now I guess I will also NOT post any pics on IBB. He threatened me if I did...

Mass and Dabull. I wish I had his cell #. I honestly would of called. your a lot more cooler than some of the bozo's I hung out with....TRUST ME. But I will be back in a few weeks and since I now know a TON of girls there, we will have FUN!!!!

ok, ok, I think a revolt should be considered at this time..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Awww how sweet..........I see you went with the "Big Green kiss my ass bouquet".....nice. Hey, when BG sends you up to the big house..................I'll gladly stand as your proxy and service all your lady friends in your absence........something to think about bro. Hahahahaha

**** good point jugg..um yup, i really think you should revolt now BLT...revolt like a mad man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Awww how sweet..........I see you went with the "Big Green kiss my ass bouquet".....nice. Hey, when BG sends you up to the big house..................I'll gladly stand as your proxy and service all your lady friends in your absence........something to think about bro. Hahahahaha

Anyone who can get BigGreen to apologize, can spend a night with my "lady Friends" Trust me, it will be worth it. Go over to IBB...I will post some pics of my trip.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-06-2004 at 04:26 PM.

Thread Information