Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Rambling Freak At Exit NYC...

This goes out to everyone but especially anyone who is from ny... If u are fimiliar with the rambling freak (for those of u who dont know he is the guy in the back of muscle mag with 30inch guns, has his own article on nonsense) anyway I guess he went to exit for newyears.... Check It out..
    http://www.njguido.com/Picture%20Pag...04_exit_p7.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rambling Freak At Exit NYC...-rambling-freak.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    This goes out to everyone but especially anyone who is from ny... If u are fimiliar with the rambling freak (for those of u who dont know he is the guy in the back of muscle mag with 30inch guns, has his own article on nonsense) anyway I guess he went to exit for newyears.... Check It out..
    http://www.njguido.com/Picture%20Pag...04_exit_p7.htm
    Yeah, I used to see the synthol man at Junior's parties at Exit. I went up to him laughing saying "I saw you on the internet!" He said thank you. I guess he thought it was a compliment not the insult I meant it as.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yeah, I used to see the synthol man at Junior's parties at Exit. I went up to him laughing saying "I saw you on the internet!" He said thank you. I guess he thought it was a compliment not the insult I meant it as.
    Yeah, he looks retarded... Ha.. I would love to knock into him in exit... Pause, look him and who ever hes with in the face, then proceed to take my shirt of... HA, he looks like a moron.... I guess he is a really cocky mo fo, from the way he came of to you???

Yeah, he looks retarded... Ha.. I would love to knock into him in exit... Pause, look him and who ever hes with in the face, then proceed to take my shirt of... HA, he looks like a moron.... I guess he is a really cocky mo fo, from the way he came of to you???
    Not so much cocky. Delusional. He thought I was giving him a compliment.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Isn't that Gregg Valentino? He actually used to have a conventional ripped up BB physique. Why the hell would he do that to himself? That's like male anorexia with the distorted body image. "This will make me look better".

I can't believe that there is a site called njguido.com. I mean...who knew that guidos knew how to read???

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    exit is tight except teen night when ever little thug and thier mother is there..

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    I can't believe that there is a site called njguido.com. I mean...who knew that guidos knew how to read???
    Ha there is also Nadaguido.com, the people who do the sites are gay... But I check around from time to time for pics of me and my freinds... Or chicks i know..

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Greg Valentino...He claims not to use synthol..<<coughBScough>>...did you see the pictures of his arm when he tore his bicep...****ing disgusting...I heard he's got a powerhouse in/near white plains.... i want to train there when i go visit NYC in the spring... Got alot of family there...

He's only 5'6" i think..with 30inch arms...hehe

look..haha

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I heard he's got a powerhouse in/near white plains.... i want to train there when i go visit NYC in the spring... Got alot of family there...
    I have never heard anything like that and i live right next to white plains... BUt actually there is a power house in Mt. Kisco were a lot of serious guys train.. A couple of my buddys train there..

This is quality!!!

OUCH!!

I have never heard anything like that and i live right next to white plains... BUt actually there is a power house in Mt. Kisco were a lot of serious guys train.. A couple of my buddys train there..
    I saw it somewhere, i'm like i gotta see this guy in person, it may not be a powerhouse, may be something else... I'll let you know if i can find it...I could of sworn it was near white plains, or westchester...i looked at it on the map and it was so close to whiteplains...right by the TN bridge

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What a loser...

**** exit has some fine girls!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I actually met and spoke with this meatball at a club. he is one of the nicest people i ever met but he is 100% insane. he actually thinks people wanna know about his workouts and such. Hes dumb as a brick .

It's Powerhouse Yorktown Heights bigboy123...sorry bout that
    Last edited by monster.; 01-06-2004 at 05:13 PM.

Gyms are expensive up in NYC...i went to some off brand place on Long Island when i was visiting...it was 20 dollars a daily...and they wouldn't let me wear boots?...i'm like dizzzzzzzzam!!!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    I actually met and spoke with this meatball at a club. he is one of the nicest people i ever met but he is 100% insane. he actually thinks people wanna know about his workouts and such. Hes dumb as a brick .
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Gyms are expensive up in NYC...i went to some off brand place on Long Island when i was visiting...it was 20 dollars a daily...and they wouldn't let me wear boots?...i'm like dizzzzzzzzam!!!

lol
    Try over $100 a month. The $20 fee is to keep the riff raff out.

LOL...i hear that...In one day i think i spent 40 bucks on gas, and bridges/tolls going from L.I. to upstate off the palasades (of course i got lost)... I can't imagine what its like living there, gotta have an easy pass, maybe cut a few corners here and there!!!

no doubt

mfenske is offline Member
    Synthol or not, dude has some **** big arms. Personally I think 30" arms are overkill, I wouldn't want anything over 24" But hey even if he's not the sharpest tool in the shed he's got a column in MD Magazine, can any of us say that? Mark

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    the guy used to look good too. what a shame. hes classified under synthol abuse now though.

Yeah gyms are expensive in NY... Everything is expensive in nY.... U figure the rent for a gym in manhattan or lease or to buy the building is absolutely rediculous and they have to cover that and still make profit so in all it makes sense to as why gyms cost so much **** money here... I wanna go check out that gym in Yorktown.... Its not to far... Thats funny though how Synthol man thinks his arms are actually cool.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    at one point he looked similar to big ol legs, only with a george michael style earring.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    He is the biggest moron i've ever seen grace a bodybuilding mag or even being the subject of a bodybuilding discussion... He's 100% rediculous... and as far as the pic of him doing curls with the yellow shirt... Real Nice... That looks like something i'd wanna be

When he was injecting synthol. Why didn't he do his forearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    When he was injecting synthol. Why didn't he do his forearms?
    I know man... His arms look like one of those big old time lolly pops... completely stupid looking

Danielle is offline Female Member
    OMG..............he is one of the nicest guys.......my boyfriend is good friends with him..........he's always out in Manhattan......... i used to see him in Factory on the regular............i dont know why all the hate...........he just has some big ass arms.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    he just has some big ass arms.........
    ...Injected with synthol. You don't agree he went a little over board?

Yeah i think he just is rediculous... And i agree its def overboard Carlos...

yeh......he did go a little overboard.......it doesnt like look normal but still, he's a pro and all..............so i guess its just part of his image now.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont see why everyone hates him so much... Yes.. his arms are ridiculous, but who cares? It's his own choice.. **** to normal people im as ridiculous as he is to body builders. So who cares?

it doesnt like look normal but still, he's a pro and all................
    Pro jerk of... Ha...
    Yo btdr I dont hate him or anything, i just think that he went a little overboard with the synthol thats all... And by know means to bodybuilding are u in comparision to him... I mean i have never seen pics of u but i figuring that u r at least proportional *I HOPE*JK... Seriously, u might be extreme but u do it for fighting and ur self... He just has 30 inch arms that dont belong on his body... THats like if i had 100 in quads and a size 30 inch waist...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I dont see why everyone hates him so much... Yes.. his arms are ridiculous, but who cares? It's his own choice.. **** to normal people im as ridiculous as he is to body builders. So who cares?

exactly!...........who the fcuk wants to look normal anyways?!!??!

Yes normal, but I like to look proportional... I like all my body parts to match the rest... THe bigger i get the better, but one thing is i make sure all my body parts match each other...

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I'm from White Plains and I've never seen the guy out and about. I think WP has a Golds and a NYSC (used to be Club Fit). I go to World Gym a few towns over and it's the cheapest club in the area (not including Bally's) at $55/mo. I think it's up to $59 with the new year but still cheaper than competitors.

I don't think any bodybuilder wants to look normal

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    I'm from White Plains and I've never seen the guy out and about. I think WP has a Golds and a NYSC (used to be Club Fit). I go to World Gym a few towns over and it's the cheapest club in the area (not including Bally's) at $55/mo. I think it's up to $59 with the new year but still cheaper than competitors.
    Yo u from whiteplains bro... Well thats funny ****... Well im from the area PM me bro... But anyway golds gym sucks ass in white plains its small as ****... U go to worlds in Easchester???

Well, I don't think he is pro, I heard he's a really nice guy... I don't think its all muscle in his bi's and tris he sells posing oil ((injectible oil on his website)) other wise he would be able to curl 315lbs no problem... Here's another picture...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    He's not a pro! He used to compete and even had a pretty good bb physique, he just went stupid with synthol. I don't know him, but I read his article everymonth and he's a pretty funny guy. I give him credit because he's been around and trained with some of the tops from back in the day (80's etc.) and hell who wouldn't want to have trained with an in prime Rich Gaspari or even the Twin bb guys who made the B movies. Hell he hangs with guys like Kamali!
    I would love to have cred that he has and think most of the people on this board have! Sure people hate him for his synthol use, but I tell you what he's not the only guy to use it and there are plenty of pro's who use it but not as much. I think he looks like a giant tool, but I don't know him.
    SID

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information