Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

KITTY CHICK thinks men CARE.

hmmmmmm, well that is ur thinking...if ur just out to get a piece it wont work...but in the time of all that some men actually fall for women (scary thought isnt it...lol) just like how women fall for men. And well when that happens they get played out babe. And plus....men do care if a women doesnt call...they are afraid they "weren't good in bed". Its such a nice blow to the male ego

Above is her quote about men. I say she is off base by 25-1 odds.
    For every 25 guys out there, maybe 1 cares.
    Im sure there are guys out there that sincerely care. Hell, even from time to time I find myself caring.
    But Im saying, guys just looking to have a good time do NOT CARE if the woman calls back after sex. Unless they want more sex the following night.
    We do not care if we were good in bed, (We may wonder) but its not that big of a deal the morning after. We may care if you spread rumors that we were bad in bed cause that ruins our chances with all of your friends but that is a different subject

So the question is: For all you guys at that one time in your life when you were playing the field, using the lines, throwing the moves, did you care if you got played after you already slept with the girl? Did you wait around for a phone call hoping she would call back to say she enjoyed last night? Or were you busy calling all the other numbers you got the previous night.

I know there are guys out there whom have been played and it sucked cause you didnt see it coming and or you actually liked the girl but that is not the moment in life I am talking about.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not the kind of guy that has one night stands.. so i guess i'm exempt.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I guess I care. I don't really like to have one night stands.

You guys are making me look bad infront of Kitty. She is finding out that we are vulnerable. Make something up.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm the kind that cares... I mean I won't be sitting around the phone waiting.... but I'm not the type to sleep around just to sleep around so....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, I guess I care. I don't really like to have one night stands.

And just by looking at your avatar, we can tell you are the emotional caring type BLT.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    And just by looking at your avatar, we can tell you are the emotional caring type BLT.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I care, it's been my experience with one nighters that they usually turn into disasters...

Sex is better with someone you're comfortable with. JMO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes bermich she lives in a dream world far away from this planet....I'll spare her all the flames(to easy a target)and answer your Q briefly..I never have and never will wait for a women to call,never met a man who did,and should I meet such a man,termination is in order

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLMAO............

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Hey bermich looks like ur losing lol

A guy enjoys the fact that a female is hooked on him no matter if he wants it from her again or not. So if he gets no call for a woman he wonders and wonders what he did wrong babe...
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes bermich she lives in a dream world far away from this planet....I'll spare her all the flames(to easy a target)and answer your Q briefly..I never have and never will wait for a women to call,never met a man who did,and should I meet such a man,termination is in order
    amen

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    It really all depends on how I feel for the girl. If I am just using her for a one night piece of ace then hell no I don't care about the next morning. But if I feel something for them yeah I want them call and yeah I worry if I was good enough, but if they're a one nigher, and as long as yogurt come out of my puruple head, who cares.

Hey DB how about I bend over and u kiss my ass
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    and should I meet such a man,termination is in order
    Well.... ya want my address or should I just come to you? I've survived a many attempts at people trying to off me.... one more won't hurt.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    hahahahhahaha. Well, I'm the one that actually cares..besides the whole bed breaking insident. I'm with a girl I would do anything for, love her to death, would die for her if I had to. Shes everything i've always dreamed of, and wanted. Sorry for making you look bad bro....

redthedogpgd is offline New Member
    ALright the deal.... When it's just a one night thing, and you both know it (which is always the easiest, cleanest, safest, and quickest way to handle the whole situation) then the only reason for a call any day is for more sex of the same kind.

of course theres **** along the way, like feelings can develope if your one nighter is a repeater. but then you deal with it. after all you both knew it was just sex when you started out. no hard feelings.

and the first time i was "played" i wa s alittle shocked. but I've seen the girl a few months later and by that time i had figured out what it was. so we hooked up again and when she left the next morning and didn't call it was no big deal.

not much else to say. if you play someone you can expect a **** storm to come down afterwards. if you fall for the girl??? how the hell are you gonna fall for a girl after one night of sex?? but if for some reason you are hoping for that call the next day it sucks. the point her eis that mostly i don't think most guys really care for that phone call as long as both people know that this is just a fun night enjoying each other.

it's when theres lies and bull**** that people get hurt and pissed off and all that.

just MHO of the hole calling/playing/one nighters

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    can I have that invitation if he doesn't accept?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's a stupid idea to play games.. and i think sex is a really bad way to meet someone.

I agree that games are bad...I dont play games I was just referring to men in general who think that games are fun to play...and I said that women do the same thing thats all.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA

But it depends if your in a club and you just having a good time and you just happen to pick up a girl then why the hell would you care.. chances are you havnt known her more then few hours and if shes that easy you know you cant build a relationship with her.. but if your courting a girl and you want to be with her for more then just getting laid then yeah i would care..

and there it was Ness has it down. why guys care and why they don't.

good one.

Can the tongue be involved???

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't give a fuk. I'll slap a b*tch in a heartbeat if she steps out.

Alright. Kitty jacked me on this thread. I am wrong and she was right. Men can be played and I laugh at all those guys.
    To be honest: I have only had ONE one night stand. Only because I usually slept with them a few more times just to make sure I didnt miss out on any positions.

I just guess this board isnt too into the one night stand routine.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

Thats awesome. Thats the response I was expecting from a true male perspective.

Can the tongue be involved???

I figured u would have had me figured out by now...and u wouldnt need to ask such a question
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

I figured u would have had me figured out by now...and u wouldnt need to ask such a question
    Youre right. It wasnt really a question. Just more of a heads up of what to expect. But since Im not the invited participant, I will just have to kick DBs Italian ass. Because if I cant have it, then no one else can either.

LORDBLiTZ Guest

I just guess this board isnt too into the one night stand routine.

I'm player 4 life. I've had tons of one nighters! Where the hell is Partyboy when you need his 2cents????

Youre right. It wasnt really a question. Just more of a heads up of what to expect. But since Im not the invited participant, I will just have to kick DBs Italian ass. Because if I cant have it, then no one else can either.
    No fighting babe U can have it lol
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If i get no call from a woman... it's cause she doesn't know where i live.. and i always give out the

# to DIA-Lap-ayer
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I'm player 4 life. I've had tons of one nighters! Where the hell is Partyboy when you need his 2cents????
    Yeah. I just started this thread at the wrong time. Right now, all the married guys are on the board while at their office jobs. I should have started it at 11 pm when they are all sleeping and the real boyz come out to play. or something like that.
    Money Boss
    Calipso
    Party
    Lord
    Bdtr
    DB
    Etc

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I care lol. I always said i don't want to get married. What happen I got married 6 months ago Ironic lol. She is my wife now. I'm happy.
    A girl can make a guy change no doubt about it. Us guys just fall for them.. Weird !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive never gotten played, i must be superfly!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    if he doesnt I will...i'm young, cute, full of testosterone ,

lmfao @ u guys.....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Fuk ya! Im right with you! And got your back Berm. I fully believe in the ladder theory. I have no remorse after a one-nighter(unless i couldnt get it up)-from being overly foobarred....

The only time i almost cared was when i hooked up with the HOTTEST, RICHEST girl ever, and she didnt call for a couple of days. But then again, i cared for the shallow, superficial reasons primarily.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    No i never cared and still don't... Some guys are emotional, some guys can be cold hearted... In my opinion if a girl doesn't call back, thats her loss...

I dont' want to spoil anything but thats how things work around here, well with me at least

Sorry kitty ((i think i dug a deep hole with all the females now))

whoops!!

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    No i never cared and still don't... Some guys are emotional, some guys can be cold hearted... In my opinion if a girl doesn't call back, thats her loss...

I dont' want to spoil anything but thats how things work around here, well with me at least

Sorry kitty ((i think i dug a deep hole with all the females now))

whoops!!

Hell no u didnt. Dont apoligize to me.

I may be a chic but I could care less as well....Im young and having my fun.

(Except of course when it comes to this one guy)
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    my mommy always told me i was special.....
    -Cy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information