Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess i just don't see how that could be a good time. sure, you get to look around at all these idiots making fools out of themselves, and all of the cracked/coked/rollin/trippin people.. but imho it would get old really really fast.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i guess i just don't see how that could be a good time. sure, you get to look around at all these idiots making fools out of themselves, and all of the cracked/coked/rollin/trippin people.. but imho it would get old really really fast.
    This thread is still going...These girls have to get attetion somehow..((haha i said girls)) whores... So they hook up with the only people that would give them the time of day... They are severely owned, by scumbags, but come on more then the majority of all their stories start back when one of their family members raped them, or beat them when they were 13, and their seeking attention somehow... As for the guys dancing with no shirt on (at least when i work) i say put that **** on.. Cause no body wants to see your inverted chest... The big guys, the guys that know they got it don't do that ****, and i never gotta ask em... I dunno i've come aware of many things... Bars, clubs are a breeding ground for but not limited to: hippocrites, low lives, druggies/alcoholics, and people trying to escape reality by getting F.U.B.A.R., cause their life blows in the first place... (on occasion you might be able to find a respectable person in there) I can honestly say, bars/clubs are the last person to look for a respectable g/f or b/f...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatman69
    ok wtf im italian u disrespectful bastard.

relax......so am i....clam down...............theres plenty of italians here too........lol........****, if sh!t like that gets you offended, u must not have alot going on in your life
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

ughhhhh and i must say i hate when i see guys out with no shirts........the worst thing is getting rubbed up against a sweaty, stubbly back..........ewwww

if you really have it, you shouldnt have to show it off......its mostly the guys that think they are "big"
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by meatman69
    ok wtf im italian u disrespectful bastard.
    No need to call names meatball69, especially if you are newbie... So chill out...
    I couldn't even find where he said anything about italians...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    No need to call names meatball69, especially if you are newbie... So chill out...
    I couldn't even find where he said anything about italians...

lol.......right..........Newbies have no power here........

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    lol.......right..........Newbies have no power here........
    Not yet anyway...Farva is scheming...Shenanigans...

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    farva you arent a newbie anymore. who are you scheming for?

Ya know i called him meatball... I was eating a plate of pasta, while i was typing and it stuck in my head, and i typed it... I wasn't calling you a meatball, i was typing meatball cause i was thinking of food...

See we all make mistakes, but no name calling

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    farva you arent a newbie anymore. who are you scheming for?

Oh $hit. I didn't even know that. My post whore abilities are such that I don't even know my own strength. I didn't think my name would change that quickly either.

Still scheming...not sure for what yet...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ughhhhh and i must say i hate when i see guys out with no shirts........the worst thing is getting rubbed up against a sweaty, stubbly back..........ewwww

if you really have it, you shouldnt have to show it off......its mostly the guys that think they are "big"
    Yeah, im not big into taking my shirt of either... All my freinds love when i do, my girlfreind hates it... Botom line is that im a big guy and i sweat so thats when i take my shirt of... I hate the little winstrol pussys runnin around that have no size what so ever... Did a bottle of win to get some abs and where either no shirt, or where a opened up button down... Now that pisses me of...
    But danielle at clubs like Neptunes and Surfclub... Niki Beach club, if its outside, and its a nice hot day... Take ur shirt of, girls and guys.. Have a good time, catch some rays.. HA...

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

It does real fast bro. Not to mention the lil drugged out shirtless macho men like to get beat up . I think the last 3 times i went to a club i got into some kinda fight with these losers. usually they got mad when there girl wanted to dance with me instead of them trouble i deffinatly dont need anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    But danielle at clubs like Neptunes and Surfclub... Niki Beach club, if its outside, and its a nice hot day... Take ur shirt of, girls and guys.. Have a good time, catch some rays.. HA...
    o yeh.....of course.......Neptunes is a different story......it's literally on the beach.....so ill walk around Neptunes in a biniki with no problem thats the point.........walk up from the beach to the deck..........but not in a club in the middle of January.....hell no......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information