Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Whats the one thing you wish you could take back

What did you do that you wish you could take back and redo. That one oops that if it didnt happen, your life would be COMPLETELY different.
    Not talking about what you didnt do. What you did do that fukced things up for you at one time.

I cant think of anything cause I dont think I ever fukced up. Life is perfect

Lots of things I wish I did do. Jennifer, Stephanie,
    Got into my line of work at the age of 18

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i wish i had finished college when i should have, i would be so much farther along in my career right now if i had my degree

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wouldn't get caught doing *insert evil wrong doing here*

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez, where do I begin. Well like the saying goes. If I had known then what I knew now. I would be better off for sure.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I gave a friend two yrs really good friendship. We fell out last Sept, I'd take that two yrs back so that I'm not in the position now where I wish the fcuker was dead.

Gilster is offline Member
    I wish I had never said these 2 words....."I do"...turned out it nearly ruined my life. Almost lost everything including my pride. As soon as she tried to control me I was a ghost,gone, goodbye. It took her 13 years to try it but as soon as she did I was gone. Still took me for a pretty penny, but my divorce will be the happiest day of my life. Hell I am happy to be rid of it all. I can only imagine what my life would have been like if I had not said those 2 words.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well... I could wish I did somethings different.... like finish college, stayed in the Navy, not get married, not moved back to Texas..... but than I wouldn't be where I'm at today.... a bit smarter, have 2 wonderful kids, and an absolute wonderful gal in my life right now... so I wouldn't change anything and don't regret a **** thing.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    wow, I have one thing I wish I would have done. It is really personal and the pain still runs deep. It is the one thing I wish I would have done and didn't. But had I did do something different, I wouldn't have my wife and 2 boys today!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    ..I must have thought of 20 some things by now...I wish I had never moved to Evansville..For 12 years people constantly picked on me...I still have to deal with it occasionally...I guess i was so emotionally stressed about everything that I keep to myself now...In Indianapolis I was happy as happy could be...did good in school, no enemies, girls liked me...whatever. Now, I feel like I can't talk to anyone about anything...I'm doing bad in school..I'm afraid to talk to many girls in fear of rejection...I keep everything to myself...but I manage on my own...

I just wonder how my character would be now if I never had ended up here...My good friend Heather, we had an argument yesterday...she says "Logan...what's wrong with you..you don'g seem like that much of a happy person anymore..." And I guess the truth is..i'm not happy, i'm not happy with anything in my life besides Rachel, and lifting...and that's it.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Man I have never thought about this. I try to live my life for today and not look back on things I can't change. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't take anything back. Everything I've done has taught me something and made me who I am today....so far...I'm pretty happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Everything I've done has taught me something and made me who I am today.
    Everything's taught ya how to be a pain in the butt? Ya know I love ya chica....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish i could take back a few things i said to certain people.... I also wish i never could of met certain people... If i was just somewhere else at a certain time I would of been living a completely different life right now...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Everything's taught ya how to be a pain in the butt? Ya know I love ya chica....
    hell yea...i learned early how to be cute enough to survive and smart enough to get my way

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I have to 2nd what my boy Big T said, I said "I do" then 3 months later, came off a deployment from Scotland, came home knocked the wife up (typical navy way, and I want to kick my bro who gave us the Christmas Disco Biscuits "E" right in the nutz!) . Then realized how big an ass I was for marrying this Beyatch! But I have a gorgeous daughter and a son who are my world!
    And, I wouldn't have moved back to NJ from Cali! I miss it!
    Also, I wish I hadn't sent T that 1st PM asking advice! Now I'm in a rut where I have the Man with the Giant dome all the time for Advice! Yeah, I wish I had told my wife (new one that is ) that I was going to do my cycle! Would have saved me 3 weeks of constant agrovation and BS! See, had I follow T's advice....

SID

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well... I could wish I did somethings different.... like finish college, stayed in the Navy, not get married, not moved back to Texas..... but than I wouldn't be where I'm at today.... a bit smarter, have 2 wonderful kids, and an absolute wonderful gal in my life right now... so I wouldn't change anything and don't regret a **** thing.
    1ST You wouldn't be Big Texan you'd be Big P?
    Edit the statement... "an absolute wonderful gal in my life right now"
    and put "an absolute wonderful **insert Juggy or Mass Junkie*** in my life right now!"

GOTTA KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES BRO!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    1ST You wouldn't be Big Texan you'd be Big P?
    Edit the statement... "an absolute wonderful gal in my life right now"
    and put "an absolute wonderful **insert Juggy or Mass Junkie*** in my life right now!"

GOTTA KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES BRO!

SID
    bastard.....

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    hell yea...i learned early how to be cute enough to survive and smart enough to get my way
    See.... you are evil. No matter how much you try and shine that halo of yours... I can still see them horns stickin up.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I passed on a couple of pieces that I wished I wouldn't have now that I'm married. Other than that I don't think I would change a thing. All the good things and bad things have made me a lot smarter and a better person.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i wish i never used drugs.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I wish i never gave my heart away so easily, if i didnt i would be able to trust men now, but i dont~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

mass junkie is offline banned
    My parents

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I never understood how importent school was until it was to late.
    And i would have called sofia when i was 12 cause i would have lost my virginity 2 years before it happend and it would have been better! D4mn that really buggs me!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I never understood how importent school was until it was to late.
    Same here....

I really wish I had not dropped out of private school into a public HS in 10th grade. So many things would be different today.

My biggest mistake.

Red

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ I wish i never gave my heart away so easily, if i didnt i would be able to trust men now, but i dont~
    ~I have learned that you should never open up to someone unless you know it is real, cause then you get your heart stompped on~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish i did good in high school, and never hung out with the people i did.. i wish i never lived in nyc.. i wish i never took up my major.. i wish i was more vulgar in high school.. etc etc etc..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not have married that whore..
    or
    I would have made sure the guy died
    or
    I would have stayed silent
    or
    I wish I could take back all the crappy food I ate as a child!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    wish i studied harder in high school/college and went to holy cross college instead of BU.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    uuuuhhhhhh......last night...

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Oh god where to begin. The number one thing is I wish I never got together with my ex...I would still be in school, I would never have gotten into so much trouble, and I would still be sane.

But honestly if I hadn't I wouldnt have learned how men can be such scum....and I may not have met someone special that has now helped me realize that all men aren't like that. So maybe I wouldnt have done anything different.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think everything that happens or what we do has a reason behind it. I've ****ed up over the years but I think the ****ups I did has made my life what it is today..... I have a great life and right now wouldn't change anything or wish I hadn't done something.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i would take back some of the mean and stupid things i have told people throught my life. i know i made some people misrable, and i wish i could take it back.

good thread bermich

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Get married at an early age.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Did you hook up last night?? Or did you just get overly wasted and woke up with a hang over. Or did you do both?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Ruined a perfect relationship by thinking with my dick instead of my brain....taking the past 3 months to try to get her back...drank heavy at the end of my cycle..lost 26 lbs...dont lift dont do ****.....Love is gay

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Share!!!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure there are things that I wish I had not done, but nothing I would like to redo....all tha screwups have made me what I am........and I have learned from everything I've done wrong.........I would not change anything in my life.

It's lifes lessons and how you respond to them that molds you into what u are.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Did you hook up last night?? Or did you just get overly wasted and woke up with a hang over. Or did you do both?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Share!!!!!
    OK, but I'll have to start a new thread on this one.

Good BW! It will be the first thread i read when i wake up

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not married at the age of 18!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information