bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Once a friend, always a friend??

Read that ladder theory website. Seems like a website I would put up.

Very true in description.

The freind ladder for females.
    Once a freind always a friend and the fact that the guy is your friend because he wants to fukc you. Do you girls believe this? Do you feel all of your male friends would fukc you if you gave them the chance?

Ive had a few girls whom put me on their "friend ladder" I also moved off that friend ladder and worked my way up to their "real ladder" and tagged their ass.
    I dont think I would have been their friend if I had a doubt that I would not eventually move off the friend ladder. Sure it took some time, but my strategies worked. Of course, once I slept with them, I did not want to be their friend anymore and I think I left it as either rare booty calls for bad luck after a club or just aquantences whom I ran into from time to time.
    I know they never had any intention of letting me sleep with them but I knew there would be a way in.

It is true. You can not just have a hot girl as your friend without sizing her up in time and thinking in your head whether you will fukc her or not.
    Are there any guys on here who HONESTLY have HOT friends that they would not fukc if given the proper chance. She is not dating anyone and not married and you are not married.

Has anyone ever gone from the FRIEND LADDER to the SEX LADDER?
    Girls dont count cause guys only have one ladder. Guys dont have a friend ladder.

Girls. Have you ever had a close friend whom you cuddled with but would NEVER sleep with, but somehow he snuck his way in and got some off you?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Are there any guys on here who HONESTLY have HOT friends that they would not fukc if given the proper chance. She is not dating anyone and not married and you are not married.
    No. If given the chance I would sleep with any woman who was attractive, no matter how good our friendship was.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Friends with a HOT chick? Never happen. Have to be gay...lol I tried few times just to be cool but... Men will be men and when the time came. I did it.

I think you can be sex buddies with a girl but definitely not be platonic. I have few friends that I see in a bar or on the street somewhere and even if there with another guy its kiss and hug. How are you long time no see all cool but we still do a booty call here n there.

Dont knock women for wanting to have sex only. I think if you are mature about it its all good as long as you dont go postal on the girl and start in with the "she's a slut" calling just because she spread for you.

Way I see it. If i started that then if that girl found out I was talking smack bout her then I wont get to sleep with her again because I betrayed her. If she's freakin hot as hell of course you want to keep nailing her and she's probably think same about you.

I see all, screw all, but dont tell all. Good motto to go by.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Ladder theory is perhaps the most encompassing theory of male-female interaction ever formulated.

Q:What's a good looking girl to a straight man?

A:Someone he hasn't ****ed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Ladder theory is perhaps the most encompassing theory of male-female interaction ever formulated.

Q:What's a good looking girl to a straight man?

A:Someone he hasn't ****ed yet.

EXACTLY.

It does suck when you think you are on the sex ladder only to find out you are on the freind ladder after CUDDLING leads to falling asleep.

CUDDLING leads to falling asleep.
    That's happened to you? You are officially a homosexual.

Why would you possibly want to sleep with someone if there wasn't sexual interaction of some sort? So you can see that person sucking the dick of some dirty ****er the next day? Actually laying down with someone is reserved for those you actually give a **** about or ones that you just pretended you gave a **** about long enough to Fu*k.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    That's happened to you? You are officially a homosexual.
    Thats what I was getting at. Different times in my life lead to different outlooks. Outlook at that time was, dont rush things. I eventually fukced her and she is still my friend only because she is now kinda fat. My friend saw her at a club tonight and was laughing at how fat she got. So she is on my lower ladder of sex.
    Of course now that she is lower on my ladder, I am higher on hers. It all balances out. Plus, she was the step stool. I was being nice with her to get to her other hotter friends.
    There were a few girls I HATE to admit that I cuddled with and didnt fukc. I was the emotional release for them. Didnt bother me cause I had my own issues to deal with and wasnt worried about sex.
    Just makes me feel like a pussy for not trying though. Im sure I could have gotten some but just didnt bother to try.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    live and learn man, f*ck 'em all and let God sort 'em out

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    D a m n scott figured it out. He da man!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    live and learn man, f*ck 'em all and let God sort 'em out

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    D a m n scott figured it out. He da man!
    the only problem is i didn't figure this out till i started to settle down, it's one of those, if I only knew then what i know now

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    the only problem is i didn't figure this out till i started to settle down, it's one of those, if I only knew then what i know now
    So true. It might be because we step out of the loop and take a look at it from the outside and it makes so much more sense.
    Once married, you wanna be single When single you complain you cant find someone you wanna marry.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    lol when you your in the friends zone its hard to get out.. but if they want to bone you get a friend with benefits until one of yous catch feelings.. but hey enjoy till then..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Once a freind always a friend and the fact that the guy is your friend because he wants to fukc you. Do you girls believe this? Do you feel all of your male friends would fukc you if you gave them the chance?
    i dont believe their your friend only because they want to get some.......but if given the chance, i believe 99% of my males friends would go for it if i came on to them

Girls. Have you ever had a close friend whom you cuddled with but would NEVER sleep with, but somehow he snuck his way in and got some off you?
    Nope.......i only went for it, if i knew i wanted to be more then friends.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    A friend of mines dad always told us to never pass on a good piece because you never get a second chance with a good thing. Oh how right he was.

Only ugly guys have girls that are true friends. Of course they have come so accustome to the idea that they want get any it has become normal to them.

Thread Information