Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    BUT. How did he become all of your girls little toy????
    Apparently one of you girls hopped on him first and talked about it. Then another was curious and then compared notes with the first girl. Then you all took him in as the orphan.
    He had skills and you girls compared notes on him. He knew you all talk in your little group

Alright so I guess ur right lol...but the thing is ... feelings for a guy that is a off limits...

if its a one nighter...or just occasional sex thing...then its fair game and that is how I guess we got to have some toys...
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Relationships 101

by

bermich

Nope. This is extra ciricular relationships. Relationship 101 is discussing how to pick up highschool girls and why she is breaking up with me even though I tell her how much I love her.
    Relationship 200 is discussing why girls dont like guys who tell her they love her even though she is looking for a guy whom really loves her.

Its all really complicated as individual pieces but if you look at it as one picture it is simple.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Friends with Privileges????

i know what you mean..

you don';t even want to know what my 2 girls tell me went, and goes on ... one 22 the other 20...

want to see pics??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Alright so I guess ur right lol...but the thing is ... feelings for a guy that is a off limits...

if its a one nighter...or just occasional sex thing...then its fair game and that is how I guess we got to have some toys...

Funny how girls tend to stick to safe routines.
    For instance, New Years Eve. This one girl, not all that pretty but a little sex fiend. She has been around the group primarily with three guys. Those three guys were at the New Years eve party. She planned on sleeping with atleast one of them that night because she was all three of their booty call from time to time. She was all happy thinking she would get some ass from one of them that night. Come to find out, they all had plans and they didnt involve her.

Well, as horny and as desperate as she was, she didnt bother to pick up on any of the other guys at the party.
    This IMO was due to the fact that she did not want to deal with unfamiliar territory. She already knew what to expect from either of the three guys during sex
    So, she still just stays within the group as a booty call rather than finding new prospects. Kinda sad.

Friends with Privileges????

i know what you mean..

you don';t even want to know what my 2 girls tell me went, and goes on ... one 22 the other 20...

want to see pics??

Only if they live in CA

Jk. Post em. 22 is a good age

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL yes we want pics

I knew you guys would be pervs about that..

no way..

but i will give stats....

22... 5'9" 125 blonde/blue Radiologist at the Hospital
    20....5'6" 115 blonde/brown Mortgage closer

Cool.. both paying thier own way..

yea baby..............

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Im not a perv. Im a family oriented individual. Thats why family photos so quickly grabbed my attention. Not because of the thought that you would post your beautiful daughters to appease my male driven nature. NOoooo sir.

Here is the family..

Here is the family.................

Im not a perv. Im a family oriented individual. Thats why family photos so quickly grabbed my attention. Not because of the thought that you would post your beautiful daughters to appease my male driven nature. NOoooo sir.
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-07-2004 at 08:15 PM.

Rules

****. Very nice family. Tan one on the left is very cute
    All cute but she seems to stand out

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    those are four pretty ladies but where are you???

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wish there be more women like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    lmfao........I have never understood why women do that anyways....makes no sense at all. If u want a guy have the balls and tell him u just want to take him home for the night...nothing wrong with that

thanks.. she is the youngest................

dating a loser...............

had lunch with her today.. (try to do that 1x a week)

told her he was alot like me (attitude wise) when i was younger.. she said.. that's what she liked.. then i said all the bad things...............not the good.. then we got to talk about it for 1 hour..

at least we can talk about anything..........

Rules

Funny AD.............im' the tan one............

Rules

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is the family.................
    Holy hell you're a young looking bastard...congrats on taking care of yourself*.

*this does not apply if you started your family when you were seven or eight, in which case this is not as impressive.

Thanks BG

yea...when i was 19..............had my first kid........bought my first house...and 1st new car..............all the same year..........

i as active duty Air force at the time..

BTW........... the woman is not thier mother..........

is is 8 years younger..............

Thanks.. been working out all my life........... sometimes good.......sometimes bad.....

been hittin it hard for the past month....... will take pics for the before pic before i start my cycle........

Rules

the tan one on the left??? j/k man. lovely family. is your wifes name mrs.robinson? sorry...

and here i thought she was a milf

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    the tan one on the left??? j/k man. lovely family. is your wifes name mrs.robinson? sorry...

No problem..........i've read enough of your post...........

Thanks though......

Rules

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks.. she is the youngest................

dating a loser...............
    Is it ever possible for a girl to date a guy who is not a loser in the eyes of her father?? I'm doing alright for myself, accomplished some ****, stand a good chance of accomplishing more, yet despite being a college grad, my gf's father thinks i'm dense as all holy hell because I can't fix my car or build a house.

yEA

Yea...

The part i don't like about him............. he has ambition (great) but at 24 years old.. living in your parents basement, letting them pay your college, and your car payment, and you taking 1 class....

I have a hard time with that......

now she makes $45,000 a year and has become the care giver......

see what i mean??

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Is it ever possible for a girl to date a guy who is not a loser in the eyes of her father?? I'm doing alright for myself, accomplished some ****, stand a good chance of accomplishing more, yet despite being a college grad, my gf's father thinks i'm dense as all holy hell because I can't fix my car or build a house.

Rules

45k at the age of 22? ****. There arent girls like that here in CA. At least none that I have met.

Tought her to

1: not get pregnant... at all cost...........
    2: don't trust women............
    3: use your looks............. you don't have to sleep with thte boss..
    4: Ask for more than they think your worth.... cause if you don't think you are worth it.. they sure won't
    5: once you learn it.. don't teach anyone..........
    done..

Do i sound Proud??

Rules

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    BigGreen, laughing at a professional because he can't (which really means chooses not to learn how) fix things around the house is truly the "mechanics's only laugh". You probably have the guy beat in every other area so he feels inferior and must think of some arena in which he can outperform you......and that arena is yardwork!! Congratulations dad, you can build a fence but you cannot understand that I think that my time is better spent learning something that has much more earning power than simple, mundane home improvement tasks. No I'm not trying to crap on people who work with their hands here (I can do about 1/2 of these household reno tasks myself) but they are hardly the most productive use of time IMO and unless you are doing them for enjoyment I say you're better off paying someone to do it.

Cough

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Actually, guys really dont tell other guys details about sex with a girl.
    WHY? Because when you start holding a piece of meat up to a dogs face, he will want to eat it.
    Once you tell your best friend about how good a girl is in bed, he then envisions it and then wants to find out for himself.

You cant tell a guy she is so tight and knows how to give the best blowies. OMG she has the hottest tits and tight ass. If you tell this to a guy it means trouble. He will try to move in on your siht.

So that is why we just keep it to ourselves. At least I do. I learned the hard way a few times. Now I just say she is a dead lay and I cant feel a thing when inside her. That keeps them away sometimes.

You hit the nail right on the head!!! In my experience, I try to not even introduce a girl to one of my friends. **** him, let him find his own. Then again, I hate people in general.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    is this bump #3-4-5? on the old posts.........you are verrrry bored arent you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information