Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

My friend thinks you're cute

Ever have or see this happen with someone.
    The "my friend thinks you are cute" line.

Some girl from across the bar or room (whatever) has her friend go up to you to tell you that her friend thinks you are cute.
    How stupid is this. For one, the girl is way across the room out of sight due to shyness.
    For two, what is the guy supposed to say back?
    For three, the girl who is telling you about her friend is ALWAYS a hotty.

So, with the hotty right in your face, telling you her friend thinks you are cute, you start to have a conversation with the hotty. The two of you forget all about the friend way in the background and start talking about each other.
    By this time, the not so hot friend is watching and thinking the two of you are talking about her trying to hook her up. WRONG.
    You and the other girl start to like each other and you buy her a drink.
    She goes over and has to tell her friend some bullsiht excuse why he doesnt like her. Girlfriend, gay, etc.

So in essance, if you are too shy to go up to the person personally, then forget about it. You will not get anywhere. In fact you will look like a loser because you are too insecure to go after what you want. Plus, you just helped hook up your HOT little friend with the guy you think is cute.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed but theres nothing wrong with taking advantage of those shy lonely ones in the coner! they need loving too espeically if the hotty can't perform

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Bump that..........................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    lmfao........I have never understood why women do that anyways....makes no sense at all. If u want a guy have the balls and tell him u just want to take him home for the night...nothing wrong with that
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Is it because of the "Slut" factor...

that is the brain washing the women recieve as early as childhood.. by thier moms, the media, school.. the church..

So they want you to ask them.. hell i treat women as a gentleman.. but ................

Deep down i have yet to find you that doesn't mind being with someone that can take care of them, and make them feel safe...

Wait i just remembered my ex wife.......

Bummer.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

SPY. I like your avatar.
    Kitty. I like your avatar

Thanks bermich...ur just full of compliments today aren't ya
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

The SLUT factor.
    This is TOO true.

You wouldnt believe how many girls I know that just turn from Dr Jeckle to Mr Hide when they are away from ALL EVIDENCE of their friends.

For instance, if a girl KNOWS for a fact that her friends will not find out how big of a slut she was, then that girl BONES every guy she can get her hands on.

Ive had a lot of girls tell me they dont sleep around because her friends will think she is a slut.
    To me that is sad. Sad because it keeps one HOT girl from sleeping with me. (at least until I get her drunk and convince her her friends wont find out)

The things girls dont do due to reputation.
    Take a girl out of state for the summer and watch her open it up to all the hot guys wanting to get in.
    She wants to be a slut and have good sex but is afraid of what her friends will think of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Thanks bermich...ur just full of compliments today aren't ya
    I just know a good thing when I see it

Hey Bir

Did you look into the eyes of my avitar????
    Look close........

:-)

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I just know a good thing when I see it

thanks babe...

Now this slut factor u speak of....ummmmmm, maybe that doesnt apply to my area....none of my friends (myself included) are like that. If we want a guy we go for it and then tell each other every detail. I guess we are just like u guys. Just ask Spun....she'll agree.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

palme is offline Rosie Member
    thanks babe...

Now this slut factor u speak of....ummmmmm, maybe that doesnt apply to my area....none of my friends (myself included) are like that. If we want a guy we go for it and then tell each other every detail. I guess we are just like u guys. Just ask Spun....she'll agree.
    You mean you tell your friends everything? Well i am shocked! Us gents never do that

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well lucky for me.............this has never and will never happen to me............must be the fact I'm pretty ugly......see there that's even wrong, strike the pretty in that sentence as well and just go with the ugly. hahaha

yeah right palme...I have heard some plenty juicy stories from my guy friends lol. And I tell em right back lol.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

No honest kitty we dont!

Jugg your not ugly, just old hehe! Good your old avatar is back!

Well..

Sometimes you find a woman that feels safe enough to be herself.... like you kitty... and my current wife.....

But if i can be so bold... i bet you get along more with guys than you do with girls..

Just a thought..

Rules

oh yeah spy u hit that one on the head...yup I def. get along with guys better than girls...for the most part.

I do have a few girls that I would die if they werent in my life...but for the most part guys are way better to hang out with and talk with.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Jugg your not ugly, just old hehe! Good your old avatar is back!
    Yeah? well I'll bet you'd change youe tune if you were a woman. Hahahaha Don't try and sweet talk to me now. I saw you talking to Big T today. hahahahaha

Now that the season's over I thought I'd go back to my other avatar. Looks good on me doesn't it? Hahahahaha

You just don't know how much that tells me about you..

The woman i am desperately in love with.. (my wife) is alot like most of the opinions that you post..

Peace out.............

Rules

oh yeah spy u hit that one on the head...yup I def. get along with guys better than girls...for the most part.

I do have a few girls that I would die if they werent in my life...but for the most part guys are way better to hang out with and talk with.
    And we can open jars too....don't forget that. Hahahahaha

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Ya .. I never understood why women do that. If you want a man go up to him..

Actually, guys really dont tell other guys details about sex with a girl.
    WHY? Because when you start holding a piece of meat up to a dogs face, he will want to eat it.
    Once you tell your best friend about how good a girl is in bed, he then envisions it and then wants to find out for himself.

You cant tell a guy she is so tight and knows how to give the best blowies. OMG she has the hottest tits and tight ass. If you tell this to a guy it means trouble. He will try to move in on your siht.

So that is why we just keep it to ourselves. At least I do. I learned the hard way a few times. Now I just say she is a dead lay and I cant feel a thing when inside her. That keeps them away sometimes.

Bump that Dude...........

Completly true.............

men are dogs...............if we were women.. we would be down at the docks waiting for the ships to come in.................

Rules

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    women...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    You just don't know how much that tells me about you..

The woman i am desperately in love with.. (my wife) is alot like most of the opinions that you post..

Peace out.............

Well Im not one of a kind there are a few of us out there...a few
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    That is so true bermich..

True Bermich, the best details you keep to yourself. But some i share, like what we did and if i feel asleep during it or not haha.

IMO. Its not healthy for a girl to have no girlfriends. A girl needs to hang with other girls.
    Sure she says girls are all bitches and territorial. "I cant hang with other girls cause all they talk about are guys"
    And she will say " I have a couple girlfriends I hang with"

That is not the same thing as hanging with girls.
    Its kinda like a kitten. That kitten needs another cat to show it how to be a cat. Kittens learn how to pur from hearing other cats pur. If that kitten grows up by itself, it doesnt learn how to pur or any of that cat stuff.

If a girl hangs with guys all the time, she loses something out of that. It usually means she is sleeping around in the group of guys and most of them probably arent aware of it cause they keep it to themselves.

Sure girls are bitchy but you need to learn how to deal with it and adapt or start hanging out with nicer girls. Not all girl groups are bitches. Maybe you just make them bitchy from your attitude.

Those comments are just in general and not towards anyone.

Hey Kitty......

No, not one of a kind................ just one of the better..

Just like men can be idiots............ women can too.. it's just that we know it quicker.. cause you guys let us know...........

thanks...

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    True Bermich, the best details you keep to yourself. But some i share, like what we did and if i feel asleep during it or not haha.
    Absolutely. My friend just told me how a girl he was eating out fell asleep on him. He laughed about it and I now give him siht about his lack of performance.

Actually, guys really dont tell other guys details about sex with a girl.
    WHY? Because when you start holding a piece of meat up to a dogs face, he will want to eat it.
    Once you tell your best friend about how good a girl is in bed, he then envisions it and then wants to find out for himself.

You cant tell a guy she is so tight and knows how to give the best blowies. OMG she has the hottest tits and tight ass. If you tell this to a guy it means trouble. He will try to move in on your siht.

So that is why we just keep it to ourselves. At least I do. I learned the hard way a few times. Now I just say she is a dead lay and I cant feel a thing when inside her. That keeps them away sometimes.

lmfao........well that makes sense now doesnt it....

Us girls (or atleast my girls) they arent like that....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

lmfao........well that makes sense now doesnt it....

Us girls (or atleast my girls) they arent like that....

Guys realize this. Thats why we try so hard to make you girls cum. If you had a good experience with me then that means you will tell your friends about it.
    And referals are the best way to do business baby. Takes the legwork out of the work. They soon start coming to you and you dont even have to advertise

Absolutely. My friend just told me how a girl he was eating out fell asleep on him. He laughed about it and I now give him siht about his lack of performance.
    Haha what about a guy taking a girl in the ass and he falls asleep?

True that "B"

If you liked it (me) ... you will tell your friends.......

What do you say kitty.. true or not

Rules

bermich I agree that is the most one of the most responses u would get from a female that says I hate all girls.

I dont hate all girls...just like u said u have to find the right ones...I have about 6 girls that I hang with....that are the world to me....I would never give them up for the world.

And I am getting more and more used to women...its prolly because we are all getting more mature because we are getting older....so the list is growing lol.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Dang...I'm startin to think of Bermich as the next Aristotle...dude is the best philosopher i've heard. Keep the posts coming!

Relationships 101

by

bermich

Rules

Guys realize this. Thats why we try so hard to make you girls cum. If you had a good experience with me then that means you will tell your friends about it.
    And referals are the best way to do business baby. Takes the legwork out of the work. They soon start coming to you and you dont even have to advertise

ummmmmm, I dont know...thats not how me and my girls work. We never ever take a guy after one of the other had him....but that is out of respect (except for a few guys...those are our lil toys )

I dont know...maybe my girls and I just arent that low u know what I mean.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Sorry HOSS. I forgot to tell you that this thread is PASSWORD restricted. You need to abandon this thread.
    Sorry, but rules is rules.

Its happened before where you fall asleep during sex or some sort of sexual act. I mean coming back from a club usually means 3-4 am. Kinda drunk while holding a good composure then jumping in bed with a hot girl makes me tired too.
    I think Ive even fallen asleep on a girl. Hell, we probably both did. BUT, if I was tagging a chick in the ass, I would not fall asleep.

ummmmmm, I dont know...thats not how me and my girls work. We never ever take a guy after one of the other had him....but that is out of respect (except for a few guys...those are our lil toys )

BUT. How did he become all of your girls little toy????
    Apparently one of you girls hopped on him first and talked about it. Then another was curious and then compared notes with the first girl. Then you all took him in as the orphan.
    He had skills and you girls compared notes on him. He knew you all talk in your little group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information