Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Von who?

Obviously I'm not a slave to fashion. I had to do a web search to figure out what Von Dutch is.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    lol how is LV ghetto.. while you have 3 out of 5 older upscale women that have a LV bag.. i dont see the same women rockin ecko and a von dutch shirt..

LV is most definitely ghetto. What's up with the pastel LV bags? That has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen. And people pay $$$ for this crap? I have a feeling the designer thought "I'm going to design the ugliest bag possible and put my logo on it and watch the idiots buy it."

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it looks nice.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    lol how is LV ghetto.. while you have 3 out of 5 older upscale women that have a LV bag.. i dont see the same women rockin ecko and a von dutch shirt..
    Well, for starters, 5 out of 5 older upscale women could be associated with something, but its prominence in a Ludacris song certainly seals its "ghetto" fate. LV likely became firmly ghetto with the success of Newlyweds on MTV...so it's only been truly ghetto for less than a year, so don't feel too bad if no one alerted you as to this fact.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Bigboy. LV is ****ing everywhere now. every ****in broad at my school either has a real or fake LV handbag....waste of cash

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i agree...............LV is def. ghetto because 3 quarters of the ones you see are bootlegged.......everywhere you turn in the city you can get a fake Louie for 10 bucks........and that print is over 40 years old......they tried to update it with the easter egg bag.......but i think its only uglier.......so the majority of bags that you see, are not real
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Ever since I saw this hottass girl in one of my classes wearing a pink Von Dutch hat with a pink outfit I have been in love with girls in Von Dutch hats.

Ok actually just hott girls in Von Dutch hats. I would never pay for one or even wear one, I am not into the whole trucker hat thing. I rather wear a fitted hat backwards or something...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    jessica simpson fed the LV craze....ever since, all you see is fake ass multi colored bags.
    -Cy

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea what von dutch is. As for LV.. my sister has one of the nicer bags.. a gift from her boyfriend's boss. Anyone know who steve cohen is? But anyway.. i'll agree. It's such a shame about the ghettoness coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Von who?

Obviously I'm not a slave to fashion. I had to do a web search to figure out what Von Dutch is.

you must know who Von Dutch is!!!..........if you go out in NY, you cant miss it........i'm sure you've seen it, but just didnt take note
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Who started Von Dutch??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I consider myself very trendy and a great dresser. However, I can't stand VON DUTCH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    you must know who Von Dutch is!!!..........if you go out in NY, you cant miss it........i'm sure you've seen it, but just didnt take note
    Probably never noticed.

I REFUSE to buy expensive cloths. I grow out of everything to quick. I have about 4-5 pair of Diesel jeans, some never even worn that I can't wear. The waist is fine but my quads are to big and can't fit in them. Anyone want them? They're 30"/30" and 30"/32".

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    lmfao....
    they are sexy. but hey thats just one girls opinion.
    Well that settles it, I have no idea what the hell yall are talking about but I'm buying some as soon as possible. Hahaha

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle

I have no idea what anybody in this thread is talking about lol.
    Who the hell is von dutch ? Guess me n carlos gotta go shopping with danielle some day

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    people without style are usually the ones influenced by a celebrity wearing a hat or a new brand. they see it and say well hes a celebrity so he must know how to dress, ill go buy what hes wearing. i could care less about what the hell other people are wearing especially celebs who basically wear shi† cause the company pays them, i wear what i think looks good to me, express, a/x, 3state, i dont dress to advertise, just look good...

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    I have no idea what anybody in this thread is talking about lol.

..........and your a Long Island boy?!?!...........lol........everyone on this **** island is a label whore.........i cant believe you've never seen it before.......lol.......yeh i think you do need to come out with me one night........lol

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    people without style are usually the ones influenced by a celebrity wearing a hat or a new brand. they see it and say well hes a celebrity so he must know how to dress, ill go buy what hes wearing. i could care less about what the hell other people are wearing especially celebs who basically wear shi† cause the company pays them, i wear what i think looks good to me, express, a/x, 3state, i dont dress to advertise, just look good...

Couldn't have said it fawkin betta myself bro!

JUST BE YOURSELF!

Just like Popeye sais... "I am what I am"

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    im very sad that i wasted my time reading this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone rockin Von Dutch?-gay8.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    im very sad that i wasted my time reading this thread.
    Come up with new material. That gay picture is as played out as Von Dutch.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess

~Thank you hun! I guess is just depends on yer demographinc, cause there are alot of people who only See LV on tv with all the rap artist rockin it.....In my area all the older women and well off people wear and carry LV, And mine are Real!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well that settles it, I have no idea what the hell yall are talking about but I'm buying some as soon as possible. Hahaha

lmfao! okay jugg and when u do I want pics
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~Thank you hun! I guess is just depends on yer demographinc, cause there are alot of people who only See LV on tv with all the rap artist rockin it.....In my area all the older women and well off people wear and carry LV, And mine are Real!~

I was waiting for ur response.

I can see ya'll say LV is ghetto though....seeing how 50 wore a how LV outfit to some award show....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member

certainly gets my point across though, doesnt it.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    funny ****...i was reading this thread right before i left for the gym a few hours ago...got to the gym and had to wait on the smith machine cause some jackass was doing shoulder press and only coming down (literaly) 2-3 inches w/45 and 25...after his last set i almost laughed my ass off when he stood up to leave like a badass and i saw he was rockin the Von Dutch hat in the gym...

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    funny ****...i was reading this thread right before i left for the gym a few hours ago...got to the gym and had to wait on the smith machine cause some jackass was doing shoulder press and only coming down (literaly) 2-3 inches w/45 and 25...after his last set i almost laughed my ass off when he stood up to leave like a badass and i saw he was rockin the Von Dutch hat in the gym...
    Haha.... i know what u mean...

I laugh at all the people that wear their A/X , D&G, Von Dutch, etc **** in the gym...

I'll stick to my ol ratty $8 Champion Tank Tops and old Nike pants... haha

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Anyone who spends $100 dollar on a trucker hat should be ran over by a semi.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Anyone who spends $100 dollar on a trucker hat should be ran over by a semi.
    Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information