someday is offline Member

well...itll all be over in four days

My nice lazy ass life that is.......
    Monday starts me back in the gym after this week long break. Thats right sports fans its cardio in the a.m. four times a week and lifting five days a week at night. Hopefully the cycle will start two weeks after that. Oh man THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT, i cant wait to start kicken my own ass again. The girls gone, the other girl is interested and thiers gonna be some new girls who just need "a friend" to get them through that second semester. DONT BE A FOOL STAY IN SCHOOL!!! and with that....im gonna go eat some chicken.

someday is offline Member
    also in accordance with rule 5967-a i am letting you all know i will be getting my first avatar sometime soon.....im shopping for it now......any suggestions.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Heh heh.....GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!! SOund like a crazy single guy on test . Glad to hear you've enjoyed break, and are off your lazy ass, can't wait to see the avatar.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    also in accordance with rule 5967-a i am letting you all know i will be getting my first avatar sometime soon.....im shopping for it now......any suggestions.
    Tell us a bit about yourself...that'll help. It could very well be that you have, but without an avatar to identify you by, it is rather tough to remember.

Thread Information