Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Oh sex as much as possible is a mandatory thing...if Im not getting it enough Im off by myself getting myself off. So all in all, I see nothing wrong with sex 3x's a day...
    Hmmmmmm.... I guess I better start taking my vitamins than.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    If such a woman existed, I would probably pass out and die. I have dated a lot of women, and found that most have the sex drive of a slug. And it gets worse when you get married. I have to visit x rated sites so I remember what a vagin looks like.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    you were with a woman that wanted sex every day, 1-3 times a day (time permitting) with sessions ranging from 30 min to over an hour (longer if you count the kissing, touching, basic foreplay)?

I am in an argument with my training partner. I say most men would be happy to have a woman with that kind of a sustained appetite. He says....only men that haven't been subjected to it would say that.
    Let me here from you guys...

Also ladies...ever have a man complain that you want it too much?

Funny thing is....the same man that bitches keeps going back for more. GO FIGURE!!!
    3 Times a Day?

FAWK! I expect 3 times through the night alone...

When I am on cycle I can go over that if I wanted too. An to Goku, I got a really hot chick but it doesn't matter how hot she is after a while b/c sex becomes a routine and I can't say I mind it being part of my daily schedule.lol

Whatcha gonna do....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Kittychick is the best....

:-)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Ummm I take it ya like Kitty....

From this and 2 other threads............

It's just the nature of her spirit... the willingness to share.. and the openess to share her opinion..

As i have found all of the women on this board..

Now the guys... alot of them have issues... baggage.. iincluding myself..

But yea... she's cool...................

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i see no problem having sex that many times a day. while having sex with the same person for years though the amount of sex went down drastically. now in a new relationship 3 seems low. in response to LMR post on how he doesnt care if they sleep with him on the first night as long as they dont sleep with others. i cant respect a woman that has sex on the first date. now ive had sex on the first date and maintained relationships with those girls. but i would have ultimately respected them much more if they made me wait. now if i really like a girl ill even make her wait due to the fear that after sex i wont feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    i see no problem having sex that many times a day. while having sex with the same person for years though the amount of sex went down drastically. now in a new relationship 3 seems low. in response to LMR post on how he doesnt care if they sleep with him on the first night as long as they dont sleep with others. i cant respect a woman that has sex on the first date. now ive had sex on the first date and maintained relationships with those girls. but i would have ultimately respected them much more if they made me wait. now if i really like a girl ill even make her wait due to the fear that after sex i wont feel the same.

Wow...........AD>>>>>>>>..................... didn't know you were so sensative... but i'll give ya a Mega DITTO on that one..

Rules

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    give me a call.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    No probs with 1-3 times a day but after a few months I would want breaks from it. Don't you people have jobs and other commitments you have to meet? Sex 3 times a day will eat into your schedule big time. On vacation though, 3 is the minimum.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I do have a job, but I would treat it like eating, A must..hey I need to be happy!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Since I havent gotten any in a long ass time, like 3 months...I will say that I dont mind sex anytime.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    well ive been with the same woman for almost 10 years now and while its easy to say ld like it 2x/day everyday (except on when aunt flo is visiting...i have my pride!) id never get anything done. as it is we only see each other for a couple of hours at night during the week, and much of that is spent either doing work at the house, or house-work! Although I don't have kids yet, I know of no couple that works and raises kids that gets it more than a few times a week (and thats the lucky ones).

as it is me and my lady have pretty much done away with foreplay and have cut our marathon sessions from 1hr+ to 15-20 minutes.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Wherever, whenever and however she wants it is more than fine with me. When I read this I thought it was a trick question. I didn't read all the responces yet.....did one person say no...............if so I think he should be banned within this very hour. hahahaha

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

well thanks hun
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hmmmmmm.... I guess I better start taking my vitamins than.

yes I would say so buddy
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

yes I would say so buddy
    I'll startr stretching to.... just don't hurt me.... ah the hell with that, hurt me all ya want.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow...........ok...I can't reply to all these responses so I'm just gonna say thanks for your input. I told him he's a big baby and needs to get on some test booster or something.

Personally I could go 2-3 times a day every day and never get bored as long as I'm with the right man. Of course I gotta work, train and go to school....so it's not as often.

In a perfect world....life would be about training and making love! I would be in heaven.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Wow...........ok...I can't reply to all these responses so I'm just gonna say thanks for your input. I told him he's a big baby and needs to get on some test booster or something.

Personally I could go 2-3 times a day every day and never get bored as long as I'm with the right man. Of course I gotta work, train and go to school....so it's not as often.

In a perfect world....life would be about training and making love! I would be in heaven.
    Wow...sounds like the perfect world for me. . Me and my girl are going to NYC this summer...I cant wait.

mfenske is offline Member
    3 times a day??? I'd be happy with 3 times a week. Hell, 3 times a month would be nice. I really can't complain though. While the quantity might not be as much as it could the quality is great. I just wish I had more time to spend with my wife as when we spend more time together we spend more time together if you know what I mean Mark

Gilster is offline Member
    you were with a woman that wanted sex every day, 1-3 times a day (time permitting) with sessions ranging from 30 min to over an hour (longer if you count the kissing, touching, basic foreplay)?

I am in an argument with my training partner. I say most men would be happy to have a woman with that kind of a sustained appetite. He says....only men that haven't been subjected to it would say that.
    Let me here from you guys...

Also ladies...ever have a man complain that you want it too much?

Funny thing is....the same man that bitches keeps going back for more. GO FIGURE!!!
    I think I love you...lol...but true...I have NEVER met a woman who could keep up with me sexually. I could go 3-4 times a day when I am not on cycle. WHen I am on cycle I am a sex fiend....never enough.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Yup!

That's a perfect world in my book.

At least if it was with the right gal.

[QUOTE=Gilster]I think I love you...lol...but true...I have NEVER met a woman who could keep up with me sexually.

you know how many times I've heard that ..... LOL. Proof is in the .....

But you better take your Vitamines
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    In my opinion, sex as many times a day as you're able is great. When you first start out a relationship, sex SHOULD be several times a day. However, I have to be having it with the same person... and also, to me, sex is SOOO much better when you like the person you're having sex with - AS a person. I've dated guys where after a couple of weeks, they get on my nerves, so even if the sex was awesome initially, it won't be after they've begun to bug me.

So, if I've met someone that I enjoy DOING things with ASIDE from sex and I genuinly enjoy their conversation, then sex is THAT much better!!

I know you guys won't want to hear this either, but I have to have a big man that LOVES to cuddle!! (Not necessarily AFTERWARDS... just sometime throughout the night........)

I'm a VERY affectionate person, and someone being equally affectionate to me, kissing, touching, holding - is what gets me going.

Yea yea..... I guess I'm you're typical female. Don't get me wrong though! Once the craziness begins, there's NOTHING I won't let him do.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    In my opinion, sex as many times a day as you're able is great. When you first start out a relationship, sex SHOULD be several times a day. However, I have to be having it with the same person... and also, to me, sex is SOOO much better when you like the person you're having sex with - AS a person. I've dated guys where after a couple of weeks, they get on my nerves, so even if the sex was awesome initially, it won't be after they've begun to bug me.

So, if I've met someone that I enjoy DOING things with ASIDE from sex and I genuinly enjoy their conversation, then sex is THAT much better!!

I know you guys won't want to hear this either, but I have to have a big man that LOVES to cuddle!! (Not necessarily AFTERWARDS... just sometime throughout the night........)

I'm a VERY affectionate person, and someone being equally affectionate to me, kissing, touching, holding - is what gets me going.

Yea yea..... I guess I'm you're typical female. Don't get me wrong though! Once the craziness begins, there's NOTHING I won't let him do.
    Very well said Jenna. I agree with everything you said.

Now if I could just find him.

Sigh......

I agree Jenna as well.....the whole kissing touching, holding is what gets me going as well...guys dont realize u show ur girl affection....not just lust...the sex is going to be unbelievable....

Some of the best sex I had came from innocent cuddling and rolling around....just being so close to someone I want and being comfortable just sends me going nuts.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

I agree Jenna as well.....the whole kissing touching, holding is what gets me going as well...guys dont realize u show ur girl affection....not just lust...the sex is going to be unbelievable....

Some of the best sex I had came from innocent cuddling and rolling around....just being so close to someone I want and being comfortable just sends me going nuts.
    Man.....just kissing me (if a guy can kiss) makes me sooooo hot. I love to kiss. I think I miss being cuddled and kissed more than I miss the actual act of sex.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Barbi, I have a friend who has this same problem.I've know her for years and she has always had a very high sex drive. When she told me her husband turns her down almost nightly and has gone as far as to tell her she can get sex somewhere else to satisfy her the first thing I told her is he must be gay. Im sorry but I can never turn down sex. Any time of the day. Hell nothing better than being woke up in the middle of the night for some either

Im in ur boat as well girlie....no sex, no nothing

I miss the whole just "friendship" part of the relationship more than anything.

I have my toys that help me with the other...I just want to be held and kissed and told how beautiful I look when I wake up in his arms

All this is making me very lonely.........hmmmmmmmm
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Barbi, I have a friend who has this same problem.I've know her for years and she has always had a very high sex drive. When she told me her husband turns her down almost nightly and has gone as far as to tell her she can get sex somewhere else to satisfy her the first thing I told her is he must be gay. Im sorry but I can never turn down sex. Any time of the day. Hell nothing better than being woke up in the middle of the night for some either
    Ahhhh funny thing is....when I was married...I never wanted sex with him. Sex with him was great....he was talented on all levels and gave new meaning to the Italian Stallion... hehehe. I just was not in love with him anymore and couldn't fake it. Now I'm divorced....I miss the sex ... a lot. Hell....we still talk dirty to each other all the time LOL. Now that we are friends....we get a long so much better.

I'd wake you up in the middle of the nite Ron ;-)

Im in ur boat as well girlie....no sex, no nothing

I miss the whole just "friendship" part of the relationship more than anything.

I have my toys that help me with the other...I just want to be held and kissed and told how beautiful I look when I wake up in his arms

All this is making me very lonely.........hmmmmmmmm
    Ahhhhh sorry hun. I feel ya. Got the fire burning, glass of wine and the only reason I don't feel too alone...is I have you all to chat with ;-)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd wake you up in the middle of the nite Ron ;-)
    I would give up sleep all together then

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Sigh....

Ok so every day 2-3 a day would be a bit much on the body...so..right now it's once or twice during the week and then about 2x Fri nite, 3 or 4 sat and then 1-2 on Sunday.

Still nympho material?

I .

You women dont understand the whole sex concept. We dont want A LOT of sex with a WOMAN. We want sex with a lot WOMEN.

2-3 times a day is fun when it is new, but after a month, 2-3 times a day gets old quick. (porn stars and such arent a part of this example)

WOMEN. Please do not think that just because you give your guy A LOT OF SEX, that he will stay faithful. You can give him the best sex he has ever had whenever he wants it and he WILL STILL look at other women and size her up sexually in his mind.
    Im not saying all men cheat. Im just saying, dont try to keep your man loyal by giving him sex.

Know what a man wants. A man wants to know for A FACT that he can leave you alone with his best friend drunk and you will tell that friend to FUKC off if he comes on to you.

Most women will let the flirting continue because they think it is innocent and leads to nothing. Or, they dont want to seem rude to that friend. If that friend is giving possible signals, then it is rude to your boyfriend or husband to let it continue regardless of the outcome.

A man wants to be able to bring his girl around his friends and know she will she gives off the aura that she is taken. Not the aura that she is overly friendly and goes out of her way to be nice.

IMO

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Ahhhhh sorry hun. I feel ya. Got the fire burning, glass of wine and the only reason I don't feel too alone...is I have you all to chat with ;-)
    Wow! That sounds like a great idea! As ya'll can tell in my post, I'm just as lonely, Kitty... ......but at the same time I'm not going to settle, either. I'll just wait and hope my night in shining armor will show up one day! Not to be mistaken though - I'm not looking... Love will find me when it deems me worthy.

In those lonely times, though, wine and girlfriends DO come in handy!!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Gilster is offline Member
    you know how many times I've heard that ..... LOL. Proof is in the .....

But you better take your Vitamines
    But you didn't hear it from me nor have you seen my pudding. And maybe, just maybe you might need those vitamins more than me...lol...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Where do i sign up? I want to have sex too! (sorry no animals)

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Where do i sign up? I want to have sex too! (sorry no animals)
    Big 'ol would take the animals, har har har!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    But you didn't hear it from me nor have you seen my pudding. And maybe, just maybe you might need those vitamins more than me...lol...
    Well.......that remains to be seen.....

I take my vitamins.... so I'm gtg .... BRING IT !!

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I would give up sleep all together then
    Heee heee That would be fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information