Pheedno is offline Respected Member

I am addicted to Crystal Light

I don't even drink plain water anymore. I used to drink 2 gal of water a day when on Tren . With Crystal light, I'm tossing 3+ down with ease.

I've even gotten used to the taste of my PWO shake with the different flavors- Chocolate/Kiwi/Strawberry, Chocolate/Lemonade, Chocolate/Rasberry

I'f you'll excuse me now, I have to pee

mass junkie is offline banned
    Phee diddy.....you have to find the watermelon flavored one is the best....its alil harder to find but oh sooo good

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Go pee will wait.

A question about your Crystal Light addiction. Okay so when you are dieting you have to try to comsume large amounts of water 1.5gallons + as we know. But I have read many times that things such as fruit juices, coffee, tea anything that you make with water should not be a part of that 1.5g + amount of water that you should drink.

Now I have only drank CL when I was a kid but is Crystal Light an exception to that rule?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ohhhhh man.... we need to start up a support group. I'm still getting my 2 gallons of water a day plus a pitcher of Crystla Light a day on top of that. My fav is the raspberry.

CL is just flavored water really. If has citrus acid in some and some aspartame. 5 calories per serving

The CL flavored Tea has caffiene which is a no-no

I still believe that when keeping track of your water consumption.... don't count it unless it's just water. You mix anything in it.... doesn't count. You still need 1-2 gallons (depending on weight and activity) of plain jane water a day.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Phee diddy.....you have to find the watermelon flavored one is the best....its alil harder to find but oh sooo good

Frickin Kroger sumbitches. they don't have it there and that sounds the best.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Phee diddy.....
    Looks like we need to change his name to "PEE DIDDY" after all!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I still believe that when keeping track of your water consumption.... don't count it unless it's just water. You mix anything in it.... doesn't count. You still need 1-2 gallons (depending on weight and activity) of plain jane water a day.

How could you figure that. Just because it's used with soemthing else doesn't change it's activity in the body. Water in protein shakes is still water. As long as it doesn't contain something that would hinder hydration, such as caffiene or alcohol

OK, if this thread turns into a convo about my name again, I'm changing avatars and screen names. I just figured out how to do that the other day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Looks like we need to change his name to "PEE DIDDY" after all!!
    Lmao....I'll vote for that

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    or PEE-E-DID

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ewwwwww...Im glad I read this I was just going to hop on the band wagon with the namey and hit the quick post then I ran across this on the way down the page. heehee!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    OK, if this thread turns into a convo about my name again, I'm changing avatars and screen names. I just figured out how to do that the other day.

How could you figure that. Just because it's used with soemthing else doesn't change it's activity in the body. Water in protein shakes is still water. As long as it doesn't contain something that would hinder hydration, such as caffiene or alcohol
    Hey leave me alone....I've been brainwashed by all the **** books and mags I've been reading lately.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I'm addicted to diet iced tea lemon snapples. I buy them buy the case at the bev distributer which isn't as cheap as packets of CL but still cheaper than $1.50/shot at the deli. It's got 0 calories, fat, sugar, protein. 10 mg of sodium and 1 g of carb. Legally it's just brown water. Lately I've been just saving them for meals when I want something with taste and then water between meals because I really gotta drop lbs. Is this Snapple as "healthy" as I think it is or am I missing something? I'm not sure how much caffeine (if any) it has in there but I love it. I HATE diet beverages but think that this diet snapple tastes far better than the regular snapple.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    some aspartame.
    That's my problem with CL. Aspartame tastes like poison to me.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That stuff sure makes dieting easier and helps me keep my water intake high...Good stuff

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    CL is just flavored water really. If has citrus acid in some and some aspartame. 5 calories per serving

The CL flavored Tea has caffiene which is a no-no
    ah man...so much for the raspberry tea...thats my favorite...or is it the raspberry lemonade.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Rasberry Ice is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gilster is offline Member
    I love my crystal light too. If you want a nice variation in taste do the following. Mix rasberry ice and pinapple orange in one gallon with one of each. That is my favorite CL drink. I did it once when I had one of each left over and I wanted the full gallon so I mixed. I drink it every day now like that.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Rasberry Ice is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Hell yes...

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I never thought I would see the day when so many bro's admitted an addiction to a drink with out alchol!! Just upsetting

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Rasberry for me as well. And from the looks of everyones posts I need to purchase some of their stock.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I watch all of these people at work down 3-4 sodas a day sitting at their cubicle desks. In addition, fast food for lunch with another soda and they wonder why they can't get in shape even though they go to the gym 3 days a week and put in about 5 real minutes of working out and 55 minutes of walking around, changing clothes and talking.

You try to be nice and tell them hey try crystal light it tastes great and you can save yourself about 200+ grams of sugar a day and they just look at you clueless.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    I never thought I would see the day when so many bro's admitted an addiction to a drink with out alchol!! Just upsetting
    I'll change that for you. Before I began juicing I used to drink a lot, and I would mix the Crystal Light lemonade with bourbon. Good Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I love my crystal light too. If you want a nice variation in taste do the following. Mix rasberry ice and pinapple orange in one gallon with one of each. That is my favorite CL drink. I did it once when I had one of each left over and I wanted the full gallon so I mixed. I drink it every day now like that.

Pinaple orange? I don't have that flavor either. My supermarket is slackin

BDTR is offline Retired
    All i gotta say is, rasberry ice mixed with a choc or vannilla protien shake is the best.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I dont drink CL either. Just plain water for me... im boring

Gilster is offline Member
    Pinaple orange? I don't have that flavor either. My supermarket is slackin
    Here we have like 10 different flavors. There are 4 different tea flavors which are no no's, and about 7 other flavors as well. I would list them all but I can't remember them. I have tried them all at some point. Only ones I do not like are the tea's. Not good to drink, and I don't like the taste either.

Thread Information