hoss827 is offline Banned

Semester grades are in...How did everyone do?

God did I ever do ****ty...Well, I was sick 9 days with the flu, and came back and couldnt make up any work because it was finals week...So the last six weeks killed me. My semester grades could have been hella better...Well, here are mine.

Visual Basic--A
    World History--D (biotch wouldnt round me up! I need a thousandth of a point!!!)
    German--B
    Chemistry&Physics--C
    English--C
    Algebra II--C

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    pretty lack luster hoss. Too much time on AR.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827

World History--D (biotch wouldnt round me up! I need a thousandth of a point!!!)
    It's always a thousandth of a point....no one ever says "I got a D, but for god's sake, i deserved it with my 68 flat!"

If my kid ever comes home and tries to pull the 'thousandth of a point bullsh*t' on me or his mom, i'll put him in the dog kennel for the night and make him eat spiders for a week.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 01-08-2004 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    pretty lack luster hoss. Too much time on AR.
    Nah....too much time out of school. . I had the flu, this last grading period kicked my a$$. The last grading period I had a B, 4 D's, and an F!! If i was in school instead of puking my **** up at home, I would have had a badass report card...How dissapointing. I worked my butt off the first two grading periods, the third grading period i was until i was sick, then the last 6 weeks i was screwed...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I don't know what is worse, what BG will do to his poor kid if he comes home with bad grades or the fact that BG has kids........pretty scary. hahaha

Don't worry too much about it Hoss, I didn't have good grades when I was in school and look at me now. ****, gotta run bro.............I'm the head assistant fryer of french fries at Mickey D's and I'm late. hahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I don't know what is worse, what BG will do to his poor kid if he comes home with bad grades or the fact that BG has kids........pretty scary. hahaha

Don't worry too much about it Hoss, I didn't have good grades when I was in school and look at me now. ****, gotta run bro.............I'm the head assistant fryer of french fries at Mickey D's and I'm late. hahahaha
    Lmfao........ ........I bet you look so cute in your mickeyd's get up too

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I'm not even close to having kids yet...girls get "freaked" out when I demand to see their SAT scores prior to dating. I'm just being careful...i don't want to get cursed with a buncha little Hoss's running around bumping into walls, using a fork to eat soup, or unable to do differential calculus.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm not even close to having kids yet...girls get "freaked" out when I demand to see their SAT scores prior to dating. I'm just being careful...i don't want to get cursed with a buncha little Hoss's running around bumping into walls, using a fork to eat soup, or unable to do differential calculus.
    Come on BG you know Hoss uses a spork now. hahaha

Mass, you'd spank this ass..........isn't that what you kids say when you see a person you'd like to copulate with. hahahaha

Are you saying you want me to have your baby?

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    lol...better in german than english ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    lol...better in german than english ?
    Yeah..strange eh? The teacher literally lost two of my essays before i got sick..when i printed them out again, she wouldnt take them because it was near the end of the 6 weeks

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It's always a thousandth of a point....no one ever says "I got a D, but for god's sake, i deserved it with my 68 flat!"
    Not true Big, I deserved every D I've ever received. You get a 'D' because you demonstrated a complete lack of comprehension of the material and likely a piss poor effort. I have received 2 D's in my college career and believe me, I deserved them both!!!!
    Last edited by chicamahomico; 01-08-2004 at 08:18 PM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    All I can say for you Hoss is: D's get degree's.

Thread Information