01-08-2004, 09:01 PM #1
Allow me to pull out my soapbox for my 3,000th post...
...so that I might say a few things in honor of the occassion.
1. I remain forever convinced that there exists some sort of Canadian/Texan conspiracy here. It only makes sense: Canada is America's little brother, while Texas is it's drunken uncle that everyone tries to pretend isn't there at thanksgiving. It only makes sense that they bind together for some nefarious purpose. While I haven't quite figured out what you're all up to, I'll be watching you.
2. I've been here in posting form for probably a year and a half, and as a lurker for probably two months on top of that. If this time has taught me nothing else, it is that Pheedno and Nathan are one in the same. The clues are all there if you take the time to look (and, here's a clue: "pine trees"...that should all but give it away for anyone who has indulged in this theory as well). If you don't have the time to follow the clues, just think about it, have YOU ever seen the two of them together??
3. Throughout my time here, I have NEVER been sent a PM offering me up a source, offering to "hook me up" or ANYTHING to that effect. As I come to understand that is an essential part of the "AR regular" experience, I feel somehow unfullfilled. As such, pay attention here: I need a source. Any source will do. I have lots of disposable income and not the time nor inclination to do a source check. I'm trusting so if you are having trouble getting an order out to me, I'm not opposed to sending you the funds for a second order...just tack it on to the first when you get the time.
4. I still haven't met any of you in person, but hope to do so soon
5. FINALLY, and in all seriousness, this board has proven to be the most valuable resource (AAS or otherwise) in all my workout endeavors. The information bantered about here in a day could fill months worth of glossy-covered fitness magazines. I've made incredible progress in the last 16 months, and I'd say the bulk of the credit there (after me of course) goes to this board. Here's to another 3,000 posts!!
01-08-2004, 09:06 PM #2
Awwww Come Give Me A Hug U Big Lug@#@!#
01-08-2004, 09:08 PM #3
Bro you couldn't of put that any better then you did, congragulations!!!!!!!! I'm going to say this again, but BG you are one hell of a writer... I am very impressed... Some how you can merge, comic relief into almost flawless dialog, make me crack up in the process and still grab hold of the readers attention...
here's to 3,000 more...
<<two thumbs up bro>>
01-08-2004, 09:12 PM #4
01-08-2004, 09:15 PM #5
Way to go BG.... musta been a long hard road for ya, but you made it. Be proud that you are now amoung the elite who can post to no end.
01-08-2004, 09:23 PM #6Originally Posted by bigol'legs
01-08-2004, 09:25 PM #7Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
Congrats BG, i can't imagine how many times you had to flip through the 380 pages of your Websters New World pocket dictionary to so elequently state your 3000 total
As for the Nathan comment, I have no comment
01-08-2004, 09:28 PM #8
Way to go bro... Im var, var away from 3k... HA var instead of Far... Gotta love it.... Way to go bro..
01-08-2004, 09:28 PM #9Originally Posted by Pheedno
01-08-2004, 09:36 PM #10
Way to go bro!! Have you decided on the custom title yet? Congrats!
01-08-2004, 09:42 PM #11Associate Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Aukland, NZ
Well said, BG.
<--- Uncle GH from TEXAS.
01-08-2004, 09:54 PM #12Originally Posted by BigGreen
01-09-2004, 12:36 AM #13
Congrats BG. I told you, if you go to yale, pizza and a pitcher at frank pepes. If you're at harvard, i'll get you a beer wherever the hell you want it. By the way, check your pms.
01-09-2004, 08:57 AM #14
Way to go you post whore!
01-09-2004, 09:08 AM #15
BG,,, danm funny bro! thanks for the laugh...
and now that you mention it... I HAVEN'T seen Pee-ditty and Nathan together. you just may have something there
Last edited by ripped4fsu; 01-09-2004 at 09:10 AM.
01-09-2004, 09:14 AM #16
Congratulations on reaching the elite levels of post whoring!! lol.
Seriously....congrats....you're a great asset to AR!!
01-09-2004, 09:42 AM #17
NO, no,no and no again Pheedno can't be Nathan because Rambo is Nathan. It's either that or Pheedno is Rambo and Rambo is Nathan and Nathan is Cycleon. Then again that can't be because Cycleon is actually Prz Bush. See there what you've done?! **** it, I had it all figured out until you went and made that statement. Now I have to start all over again. Thanks a lot smartass!
Well, I guess you'll just have to keep posting until you reach 6000, by then I should have it fugured out. Also, I think at 6000 posts you don't ever actually have to say anything in your posts.........just posting a blank post at that level will get you all kinds of admeration for every member..........except Cycleon, of course.
Congrats bro. (yes I left the typo's just as they are to drive you insane) hahahahaha
01-09-2004, 09:49 AM #18Swellin Guest
That was a sweet 3k! I really liked the part about the source...nice one!
What will be your new custom title BG?
01-09-2004, 10:45 AM #19
Big Glad you see you have finally obtained the Rank of post whore. Its been a long road and you title is well deserved. BTW thanks for opening my eyes. "Pine trees"! **** "Pine Trees"! oh man it was there in front of my face the whole time and I could not put it together.
01-09-2004, 11:02 AM #20
I think I might have shed a fuc kin tear during that.....what the hell was a I thinkin!
01-09-2004, 11:12 PM #21
I'm not Pheedno, but if I wre, I'd be a WAY better Pheedno than the real one could ever hope to be.
01-09-2004, 11:16 PM #22Originally Posted by Nathan
01-10-2004, 12:16 AM #23
"PINE TREES" It all makes so much sense now. "PINE TREES" Ahhhh. I would have never made that connection.
01-10-2004, 12:16 AM #24Swellin Guest
Somebody, please help me...pine tree?
01-10-2004, 01:23 AM #25
I don't know about you but I need a face to put to BigGreen's face..I'm not sure of his age but from the level of his posts and bodybuilding I for some reason picture a bulked doogie howser? POST A PIC BRO
ps. If you don't want to..I guess you don't have to you don't have to
Last edited by Farmer; 01-10-2004 at 01:25 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)