Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Question Spywizard's fascination with masturbation!

Just noticed there are atleast 3 threads on masturbation and Spy started them all.....what's up with that Spy?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    And if you noticed ever one of them was long lived and over used.. even if they were jacked by Hoss.............

And you ladies are really using this one i did for you

thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

palme is offline Rosie Member
    He aint getting any at home

That one got jacked too....but it's been a fun convo
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

LOL Ahhh I bet that's not true..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

True enough

True enough.... but yes it has been a great convo...

and i haven't found too many threads where there were so many consistant post by so many of the ladies..

(we can't even lurk in your area)

that's cool............

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm just glad to see CB posting again.... haven't seen her around for awhile.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    yeah until these threads started appearing, I thought the commarndo barbi and babyweight were MIA. nice to know you guys are still around.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN

Hear, hear. We need some feminine muscle around here to keep the
    near-do-wells in line

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    near-do-wells in line
    Pheedno.... as much as you keep asking her.... I don't think she's gonna fly to Houston to slap ya around, so get another fantasy would ya.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Pheedno.... as much as you keep asking her.... I don't think she's gonna fly to Houston to slap ya around, so get another fantasy would ya.

Who, mua?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CB has been working full time, going to school at night (3 classes and maintaining a A - B average) and being a single parent to a hell raising teenager. And if I get through the interview and crap, I will be starting the Reserve Police academy in Feb. 6 months 2 nites a week and weekends. I will have no life.

But I've been lurking around...I'd never abandon you guys. I'm glad you guys missed me though.

C.B.

Who, mua?
    Hope that isn't Me you are hiding from.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

LMAO. Two days ago, four of us had a few fun threads going. 66 posts with only 10 views for it. Meant we just stayed, posted and read the replies above.
    Then HOSS came stumbling in on them.........."hey, whatcha guys doin?"

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh thats cool. Congratulations! I study criminal law if you want to go over any subjects or study for help throw me a pm or a thread. Love shooting the info on case law and the such. Not to many law majors in here. Mention that word and everyone runs to the bathroom to flush there goodies and hide under the couch on this board...

Sorry, dont mean to hijack the thread over Spy's fascination with jacking off. Maybe he should get a custom title and change his AR name to "MasterB"?
    CB has been working full time, going to school at night (3 classes and maintaining a A - B average) and being a single parent to a hell raising teenager. And if I get through the interview and crap, I will be starting the Reserve Police academy in Feb. 6 months 2 nites a week and weekends. I will have no life.

But I've been lurking around...I'd never abandon you guys. I'm glad you guys missed me though.

C.B.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-10-2004 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Oh thats cool. Congratulations! I study criminal law if you want to go over any subjects or study for help throw me a pm or a thread. Love shooting the info on case law and the such. Not to many law majors in here. Mention that word and everyone runs to the bathroom to flush there goodies and hide under the couch on this board...

Sorry, dont mean to hijack the thread over Spy's fascination with jacking off. Maybe he should get a custom title and change his AR name to "MasterB"?
    Thanks. Can always use the help. Looking forward to the break from college for a while. I am a Criminal Justice Major. I notice that not too many people get excited when I say I'm gonna be a cop. LOL. Promise not to bust any of my AR friends.

I love arguing the cases too....my favorite class so far has been the victimless crimes class. I love to argue about the laws around prostitution and homosexual rights. I always stir up trouble.

Hehehe....maybe I should start a thread about some of that.

near-do-wells in line
    Ahhhhhhh I love posting on AR. Wish there was more action in the female section. I am on another board but I don't feel as at home as I do here.

Never been to Houston.....could be fun

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Sorry about hijacking your thread bro.....Maybe the guy is trying to perfect the art of masturbation?

Hey Ranger....I see you peeking

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Sorry about hijacking your thread bro.....Maybe the guy is trying to perfect the art of masturbation?
    It's ok Hoss.....I'm not that possessive over my thread

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    LMAO. Two days ago, four of us had a few fun threads going. 66 posts with only 10 views for it. Meant we just stayed, posted and read the replies above.
    Then HOSS came stumbling in on them.........."hey, whatcha guys doin?"
    I dont do it intentionally, just seems to happen!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I dont do it intentionally, just seems to happen!

Im just playin with ya Hoss. Although it really DOES SEEM TO HAPPEN.

Thread Information