MPowerGuy is offline New Member

Exclamation How do you keep your sig. other happy while you are on a cycle?

Alright.... since i am about to start my very first cycle and i am as nervous as a virgin girl on prom night....... my SO is soo scared for me. All she does is say.. " honey i love you.. you dont need to do this... " ... like i am some crack addict. What did you say or do for your SO to make them calm down and realize you're being safe and mature about this??? Thanks!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by MPowerGuy
    Alright.... since i am about to start my very first cycle and i am as nervous as a virgin girl on prom night....... my SO is soo scared for me. All she does is say.. " honey i love you.. you dont need to do this... " ... like i am some crack addict. What did you say or do for your SO to make them calm down and realize you're being safe and mature about this??? Thanks!
    Well I am sure if you have done your research here then you have some form of test in your cycle. Go to webmd and search the web for the benefits of supplementing with test:

Some good things I notice:

Big jump in sex drive
    Feeling of well bieng
    Fat loss at midsection

Side effect risks go up the higher the dose so hopefully you are starting out with 250-500mg per week.

Also hopefully you are starting out with test only and you can explain to her that you are using one compound so you can make sure that any side effects can be managed becuase you will know exactly where they are coming from and can stop or lower the dose if anything negative happens.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Steroids are good for you...I actually find that I am a calmer person while I am on. I've flipped out worse while totally clean...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank god you have someone there, lol...I would **** holes in walls after snapping 5 off a day, You will be a horn ball, plus i became more "aggressive" but in a good way from what i was told... Just she's gotta deal with the food, the training, the shortness of temper... Nothing serious, but its a lifestyle change bro...

You will enjoy...so will she

Thread Information