Thread: Funny

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Funny

There's this skinny little dude at my gym that dances between sets... I Siht you not... and I don't mean a little head bobbing and toe tapping, this joker cuts loose between every set! Today at lunch he knocked out a set of curls... then drops the bar and MOON WALKED across the room..

I about died laughing... I don't know what he's got on his walkman (or what he smokes before hand!) but he is funny as hell to watch.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Does he look like this guy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny-kind-pop_bitch-.jpg  

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    LOL,

Please video record him. Holly crap, I’m going to do that today.

LOL

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Booker T works out at my gym some times, that joker dances around all the time. Its a lot of spinning and some leg kicks. he looks like a homo its too funny

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro take a freakin cam corder and put that on tape! It's a moral imperative!

There was this dude that walked to work each day, when I was in Ft. Lauderdale and I **** you not he danced the whole way both coming and going. I passed him every weekday. Funniest thing I think I ever saw.

If he's still got enough energy to dance after a set, he's not working hard enough!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ive seen people like that, that can be funny, what annoys the **** outta me is when they start singing and sound like a dying pig or something, cant even concentrate on workout

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    A guy at a gym i used to go to about 4 years ago did judo/barrel rolls between sets...
    hed set the mats up in a line so he coudl run and shoulder roll a good 10 feet...

he used to wear a superman shirt everyday too..

oh yea he was a skinny rake too

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I have a guy at the gym i work at who takes a broom stick and swings it around trying to be bruce lee or someone like that i would assume... smacked himself with it one day too it was pretty funny... Since the gym i work at is on campus at my University we have a ton of international students and a lot are from the bahama's you want to see dancing and singing it's hilarious... And we have a lot from china and one guy just wears his boxer briefs to the gym... I take into account that he is chinese an all but you think he would pick up on the fact that everyone else has pants and shorts on... Quite the crowd at my gym

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    When i said take into account that he is chinese... I mean from china and another culture... I wasn't trying to sterotype or anything foolish like that

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Booker T works out at my gym some times, that joker dances around all the time. Its a lot of spinning and some leg kicks. he looks like a homo its too funny
    Bro..it is imperitive that you tape that. I'll send it in to RAW, and Smackdown!

Thread Information