Jenna is offline Female Member

Thanks a LOT Commando Barbi!!!!

Thanks to your post about having a glass of wine.... I've daydreamed about it all day today and have one glass to go before finishing off this bottle!!!!!

Oh, and hey, I said "Thanks" in a good way!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    Thanks to your post about having a glass of wine.... I've daydreamed about it all day today and have one glass to go before finishing off this bottle!!!!!

hahahahahaha......****... for almost polishing off a bottle of whine ya can still type well. Most the guys on here would be to messed up and we'd have to dicifer their spelling.

yea, I wrote that one on my first glass.....
    the bottle's done now and i'm off to catch some zzz's soon.......for sure.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    wine puts me to sleep.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to get lifted with 2 glasses.. im a sissy..

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Whine is good for the body... Sweet dreams Jenna!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    hoss im gonna have to check your ID.

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    don t get drunk on cheat wine it will kill you hey jenna check your mail

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    cheat wine

*hic* i'm uh....19...*hich* i mean 21....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I love a good glass of Red and a good cigar. Nothing like a good wine/cigar buzz. Makes for good sex too.....but ya both gotta smoke the cigars...or one person gets grossed out LOL
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

LOL Oh anytime I can help a sister out .

That is my friday nite ritual. Fire in the fireplace and a glass of wine or a small shot of Bailys on ice. Sometimes I get really wild and go for a cigar too. Nice mild Dominican.

I've also discovered I like Alize'. Yummy.

Hope you don't curse me in the gym tomorrow LOL.

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Buncha Winoes.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    CB isnt even old enough to drink!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Worse hangover I think I've ever had was from wine. I don't drink often but other than tequila I happen to like wine......dry reds the most.

Barb, I just noticed your location....I was in Seattle back in December..........I LOVE your city......man what a beautiful state. I'm pretty sure for my next vacation it will be there. I want to to do something in the great outdoors you have there. I could see mount Rainer out the window at our office all day long and all I could think about was how bad I wanted to pack up some gear and head in it's direction.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    CB isnt even old enough to drink!
    LOL Man I wish that was true....When you coming back to visit Bama???

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Worse hangover I think I've ever had was from wine. I don't drink often but other than tequila I happen to like wine......dry reds the most.

Barb, I just noticed your location....I was in Seattle back in December..........I LOVE your city......man what a beautiful state. I'm pretty sure for my next vacation it will be there. I want to to do something in the great outdoors you have there. I could see mount Rainer out the window at our office all day long and all I could think about was how bad I wanted to pack up some gear and head in it's direction.
    Funny how that goes....I'm hating life here and you like it. I would trade you places in a heart beat.

It is beautiful....but I prefer sunshine sunshine and more sunshine.

Just be careful if you do the Rainer or Mt. Baker thing. They are always having to rescue someone off those mountains.

Try adding a cigar to that hangover. Don't know what it is but I feel ragged if I over do with both. Thank god I don't do that too often.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-10-2004 at 11:18 AM.

How you feeling this morning Jenna?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes 1 glas/day is good not 1 bottle/day

I actually feel pretty good! I got up, made my kids breakfast, did a 2 loads of laundry, took my shower and got dressed, and now I'm online for a few minutes! I ususally get hangovers with cheap vodka, but I have yet to get a hangover from wine.

Fortunately for me, I'm not an early gym person, Barbi!! Although, I will try and make it by this evening!!

Cigars.... Hmm, I'll have to try that! I love Bailey's, too, but have never tried Alize... heard of it! I'll check it out!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Alize' Passion fruit and congac (however the hell you spell it). One glass and I was buzzin....glass two the room was spinning.

If you have a cigar....make sure you get a good one...and stay away from the really dark ones. The lighter the tobacco the milder the flavor. Cheap = tasting it for a week after you smoke it. They have some awesome flavored cigars too. My fav is either Rum or Vanilla...

Not something I do too often. I love joining the guys at the Chief's club for one now and then. Of course their wives get pissed when I'm sitting there smoking with them. I am not a wife and I will not be relegated to sitting at the WOMEN's table. Ohhhh that's another thread for another time.

Anyway....go to a store that specializes in cigars and ask them for something mild .... for a cigar virgin ;-)

Cool, thanks for the tips!!

Stupid question, but do you mix the Alize with the Cognac?

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Cool, thanks for the tips!!

Stupid question, but do you mix the Alize with the Cognac?
    No....that is what Alize is. I've never had Cognac before.....it kicked my a$$

Vodka + Sprite....old kindof mix. If you don't like the flavor of Vodka, this tastes really good. I'll drink it straight...uh..er...I dont drink i'm 16.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    boys you can't beat a good screw driver. But **** i'm craving some red wine right now

Thread Information