Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Any of ya'll like just going for late night rides???

I'm sitting here... kinda in one of my moods again.... kids are asleep and the folks are sleepin so I'm thinking I got my neighbors bike and may just hop on it for a late night ride. Nothing like it being 2am... no one else on the road and just driving until all the **** that's bothering ya is miles behind ya. I'm fixing to head out... not sure where I'm going until I get there....been awhile since I got to ride on a crotch rocket. Long rides help clear the mind and let's me collect my thoughts on things.... just curious if any of ya'll do the samne thing... Well ya'll have fun and whenever I get back I'll check out ya'lls thoughts.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Late night drives are nice if you are getting a blowie from some girl.
    Ever have a girl give you a blowie while driving somewhere and you arent done yet so you keep driving and she pops her head up wondering where the hell you guys are at. "I thought we'd be home by now"
    Oh almost, Allmosssssssssssttttttttt. Ok, now we can drive home.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I seemed to do that late night ride thing a lot on Sun nights in the past. The cops aren't out patrolling as much figuring people aren't going out so you feel a little freer to hit the gas. I like going somewhere that I'm not totally familiar with the area but at the same time I'm not lost. I haven't done the motorcycle thing though...

Swellin Guest
    I hear ya Big T! I use to do that several years ago. I have never owned a bike, but I am a fan of convertable vettes. I have spent many a night with the top down just driving...trying to escape and get some clarity.

Right now, I have my brother's 02 WS6 Trans AM. We just put 2k worth of exhaust on it, and he has a nice radio in it...149 db. You can get clarity with that thing too. It is the only thing I will hate about him getting back from Iraq....giving up that **** car.

Back to you. What kind of bike is it?

Enjoy my friend, and be safe! May you have a spiritual experience.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    I only do these things when Im really pissed off and I need to let off some steam. And of course not on a bike because I dont have one Wish I did though, it would be more fun...cept I sure as hell wouldnt be on it tonight...**** near freezing outside (well sure past freezing I should say lol)

Hope ya find what ur looking for hun.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

OMG. Go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    OMG. Go to sleep

u were talking to me right lol......NOOOOOOOO hahahahaha
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Well ****...... ain't nothing going right for me tonight.... it's to **** cold and I'm to ****ed tired to ride. I got down the road and almost nodded off so I turned around and came back. Always tomorrow..... I forget who asked.... it's a CBRX or some **** like that... fast little bitch... had it up to 150mph in nothing flat. Anyways... I guess I'll just go to bed....

Kitty... not really lookin for anything.... I mean I already found soemthing that I want just not sure how to hold on to it. Going for rides or long drives... just my way of escaping things for awhile.... Think I may drop the kiddies of at their mom's tomorrow and cruise to Austin for the day. Well ya'll have a good night.... I'm gonna head off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    u were talking to me right lol......NOOOOOOOO hahahahaha
    Uh yeah.

Well Im happy u made it home in one piece....

And as far as u finding something and holding onto it. Im sure ur just worrying for no reason babe
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Uh yeah.

Nope I dont sleep lol......
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Farmer is offline Member
    I totally feel you on the rides man...sometimes I'll use up a 1/4 tank of gas just driving around thinking about life. I often find myself doing this on Sundays for some reason. I'll get off work and it will be evening time with the some just getting ready to set. I'll put on some good music, its usually not music I listen to all the time like rap and rock I usually throw on some good songs with a message, whether it be country or oldies. I'll just find a back road away from the city and just drive. I love it, I feel like I am all by myself and I figuring out things in my life while preparing for the week ahead of me. It's really hard to describe the feeling it gives me. I am sure those that have experienced it have. If not I highly suggest lettin lose one evening and go wherever the road takes you, especially on a good summer night. Man I can't wait!

Peace

Farmer

Fasrmer... exactly how I am..... I just have alot of stressful crap in my life... except one good thing and it can be alot to handle at times. I'm running outta things to do to keep my head clear.... no friends around here can suck big donkey dick at times... there's a few good bro's from here that I have their number... but ya can only say so much over the phone... ya know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Well Im happy u made it home in one piece....

And as far as u finding something and holding onto it. Im sure ur just worrying for no reason babe
    of course I made it home in one piece....I'm to stubborn for anything bad to happen.

As worrying..... well I know I really have nothing to worry about but when it's sometyhing that is such a rare catch.... I'm gonna worry a little.

Farmer is offline Member
    Exactly man. There are times as well when I don't want to talk to anyone and no one in the WORLD will be able to help me out. I've realized a lot of things on my ritual 'sunday' drives. I would reminice (sp?) about childhood stuff around my town, as I drive by my old school yard. I think about where I've came from and where I wanna go. It's crazy how powerful of a tool that has been for me. This will probably not make sense but sometimes when I am out there driving I get the feeling I am in my own movie...and its a serious part of the movie and its got a camera on me with my music in the background and I'm just driving off into the sunset, just me and the road. Wow, I really need to go drive on sunday..hopefully the weather won't still be icey..thanks for the re-igniting the spark bro..adios

Peace

Farmer

No problem farmer.... hope ya get to go for your drive.... I love hitting up old places I used to hang out or what not....alot of history in this town...

Farmer is offline Member
    I found a perfect song for the drive as well...I think I'll listen to Gary Allen's new one "Rain" it's the right type of song and it's raining like hell up here..if you have'nt heard it yet I suggest giving it a listen...good song

Peace

Farmer

i'll check it out bro

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I usually take one of my bikes to work on Saturday evening because of parking restrictions in the city, I start at 4pm and finish at 2am. It depends on which bike I take, if its my trail bike I'll spen most of the time pulling wheelies out of town, if its my CBR1000F then its a 160+mph spin on the motorway home. Nothing like it, no traffic, head on the tank, a fist full of gas and a screaming engine for company

mass junkie is offline banned
    I feel you guys on this thread.........I love sleeping in on a sunday morning waking up and cruising down to the keys.....its such a beautiful ride......Smell of the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other.....To me their is almost no better feeling in the world than that..............Man and machine on the open road....thanks for this thread BT....I think its about time to go for a lil ride tomorrow my brother.......

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wear a helmet

I hear ya on the long rides..cept i like a sunny day. Grab some CDs, fill up the tank and see where you are when it's empty..fill back up and head home. Always helps me figure stuff out.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    yeah i usually go for drives. they just usually involve smoke. adds to the calming benefits of the drive

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Funny this thread came up....I did one last night. Was ata friends party for 5 hours...decided it just wasn't where I wanted to be for some reason...So I just drove home, but I took the longer route and thought about alot of things...

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    wear a helmet
    Yes dear... Don't hurt me.... I just don't wear one...messes up my hair. HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC
    I hear ya on the long rides..cept i like a sunny day. Grab some CDs, fill up the tank and see where you are when it's empty..fill back up and head home. Always helps me figure stuff out.
    Exactly..... I love going for drives.... that's one thing I hate about this **** state... you can drive roughly 12-18 hours in any direction... and still be in Texas....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    before i worked the graveyard shift, i would take a drive now and then at night to calm down and help get me to sleep, there's something about being behind the wheel that just makes you tired, you know?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I'm sitting here... kinda in one of my moods again.... kids are asleep and the folks are sleepin so I'm thinking I got my neighbors bike and may just hop on it for a late night ride. Nothing like it being 2am... no one else on the road and just driving until all the **** that's bothering ya is miles behind ya. I'm fixing to head out... not sure where I'm going until I get there....been awhile since I got to ride on a crotch rocket. Long rides help clear the mind and let's me collect my thoughts on things.... just curious if any of ya'll do the samne thing... Well ya'll have fun and whenever I get back I'll check out ya'lls thoughts.
    I use this method but i walk. I think of everything i can imagine or of what bothers me and most of the time find peace/answers. Have a nice ride bro.

cb25 is offline Banned
    late night drives used to be a regular occurence for me...i miss doing it. It gives me a chance to clear my head and just zone out listening to some music. Now that I'm in MA, I don't have a car anymore, so that's out of the question...but back in AZ I used to do it all the time...didn't matter time or whatever, if I felt the need to get away...I hopped in my car and went.

****...now I just want to head out and drive...but I'm stuck. Don't think I'll be taking the T (subway) just for ****s and giggles tonight...

kc
    Yes dear... Don't hurt me.... I just don't wear one...messes up my hair. HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!

Exactly..... I love going for drives.... that's one thing I hate about this **** state... you can drive roughly 12-18 hours in any direction... and still be in Texas....

dang man..i KNOW your head ain't that hard

12-18 hrs...hell Houston is gonna be a LOOONG drive!

dang man..i KNOW your head ain't that hard

12-18 hrs...hell Houston is gonna be a LOOONG drive!
    Hahahahha.. na, it ain't that hard....

It is gonna be a long drive for ya, but I'll try and make it worth while....Six Flags security better be ready for us....

kc
    Hahahahha.. na, it ain't that hard....

It is gonna be a long drive for ya, but I'll try and make it worth while....Six Flags security better be ready for us....

i know it'll be worth it, 'sides it'll be my first roadtrip in my car...whohooo

hehe, six flags won't know what hit em

i know it'll be worth it, 'sides it'll be my first roadtrip in my car...whohooo

hehe, six flags won't know what hit em
    I'll just have to remember to be on some clen so I can keep up with ya. I'm hoping to borough(spelling) my buddies bike for the trip... cruising to Houston on a bike is always fun....and I'll find a **** helmet so ya won't yell at me.

kc
    I'll just have to remember to be on some clen so I can keep up with ya. I'm hoping to borough(spelling) my buddies bike for the trip... cruising to Houston on a bike is always fun....and I'll find a **** helmet so ya won't yell at me.

you won't need any clen, my energy's catchy

helmet is necessary!! otherwise...if it doesn't bug ya to be stuck with me all weekend, you can drive my car...kc's gotta go right through San Antonio...which if i'm not mistaken isn't too far from your hometown

you won't need any clen , my energy's catchy

helmet is necessary!! otherwise...if it doesn't bug ya to be stuck with me all weekend, you can drive my car...kc's gotta go right through San Antonio...which if i'm not mistaken isn't too far from your hometown
    Bug me to be stuck with ya.... what the hell else am I gonna do in Houston.. So do you pick up hitch hikers??? Cause if so I'll be standing out on the highway with my thumb out looking for a red RX8....just don't run me over...

kc
    Bug me to be stuck with ya.... what the hell else am I gonna do in Houston.. So do you pick up hitch hikers??? Cause if so I'll be standing out on the highway with my thumb out looking for a red RX8....just don't run me over...
    grey...grey you get in a red one and i can't be responsible for what happens to you

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    rx8??? do you like it?

kc
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    rx8??? do you like it?
    LOVE IT!! handles amazing, killer speed...not to mention the attention it gets

LOVE IT!! handles amazing, killer speed...not to mention the attention it gets
    DAMMIT! Why do I keep thinking red...

Uh-huh....the attention the car gets... we know who gets the attention...

kc
    DAMMIT! Why do I keep thinking red...

Uh-huh....the attention the car gets... we know who gets the attention...
    i give it plenty of attention to make up for it tho

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Living in Cali there is nothing like putting the top down on a nice warm night and taking a ride down PCH. The PCH follows the coast. Hearing the waves crash. Maybe stop for a while and just site on the sand and think. Then get back in and drive home. Or maybe someday not drive home if you know what I mean.

i give it plenty of attention to make up for it tho
    I hope so... **** thing's so neglected....

Hey RON.... things really that bad at home bro..... I know how ya feel, I put up wit hit as long as I could and finally (thanks to someone's advice) finally did what was best for me.... I tell ya.. it's hard and hurts like hell but I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information