DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

I think I miss her

I don’t know if it’s the clomid or what….

I miss her.

Beautiful, I loved her but never fell IN love.

Been thinking about her a lot for the past three weeks since we “hooked up” again.

Never had anyone turn me on as much as her. Never have anyone frustrate me as her (no one that wasn’t my family).

Never wanted to hurt her, but can’t stay away from her.

I don’t know where to start to express the deep confusion I have. Whether to try again, whether it’s worth it. I’m a moron, a mess, and I love women too much.

She was my first real relationship. Up until her, I had never had repeat sex. They were always one nighters, even my first…she moved two days later. That could be the reason for my attachment. I am attached.

I miss her.

I’m going to wait until after I get back from Vegas, by then I’ll have been off clomid for almost a week. If I’m still thinking about her after ditching clomid and seeing the hot women of Vegas…well. If I do then I guess it’s worth being the romantic, the everything, the anything…

I’m wild. She’s not. She’s a worrier, I’m not. I’m carefree, she wants to be. She’s overly caring, I’m not.

I don’t need any responses per se. I just wanted to share to AR that I’m confused, alone and I miss a girl I am opposite of.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ive been there bro, be strong. Go have a beer , and look forward to livin it up in Vegas! Everything will be alright

Vette,

You’re online more than me. Holly crap. Do we have lives?

The funny thing is…no one knows how much time I spend on this God forsaken computer researching steroids . Everyone knows me as a wild party’er.

I’ll be strong. I’m half a pitcher and four bottles to the wind. Combining phrases there.

Still, I’d be missing that chic.

Maybe I should post a pic…sheesh, Vette you’ve seen her. My website.

I’ll point out which one if you’re not sure.

Doc

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    dont do anything until the clomid is out of your system! i did some very uncharacteristic and weird **** the last time i was on clomid.

lol, yeah I'm waiting. It's a new day, maybe I'll meet a model.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Vette,

You’re online more than me. Holly crap. Do we have lives?
    No sh1t right! We both need school to pick up again. im not looking forward to it, as i will have an 18hr load this spring

Yeah, i imagine she's pretty hot, whichever girl it was

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    DOC.... never been on colmid... but I have been where you have been last summer then I went to vegas in August I posted in ur other tread.....I still think of her.... but vegas was crazzzzzzzyyyyy and I have changed my views since August!!!! Enjoy the 21st in Vegas don't look back.......

peace......

Steadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can’t look back, I have a stiff neck for looking forward.

ANYONE GOT A MODEL THEY’RE DATING THEY WANT TO GET RID OF? PARTYBOY? You said you didn’t like the broad, but was hot.

I JUST NEED SOME HOT CHIC SO I CAN STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT A GIRL I’VE ALREADY BEEN WITH.

Doc

darmadoc is offline Member
    I think they rent models by the hour in Vegas!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    dont do anything until the clomid is out of your system! i did some very uncharacteristic and weird **** the last time i was on clomid.
    Well?? You can't leave us hanging like that.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm in the same boat.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That sounds all too familiar...I've got a girl right now that I just could not get over. Dated her last year for 2 months and she went back to her X. I dated probably 10 girls in the mean time and she rolled back into my life and I dumped the girl I was currently with. I hate it...She's a good looking girl but not the best I've ever been with but I just can't get over her. This is probably gonna be karma rolling back around to slap me in the face for all the shady things I've done and girls I've mislead...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    That sounds all too familiar...I've got a girl right now that I just could not get over. Dated her last year for 2 months and she went back to her X. I dated probably 10 girls in the mean time and she rolled back into my life and I dumped the girl I was currently with. I hate it...She's a good looking girl but not the best I've ever been with but I just can't get over her. This is probably gonna be karma rolling back around to slap me in the face for all the shady things I've done and girls I've mislead...
    Sorry for leaving yall hanging.

Yeah Iron, something I just don’t WANT to stay away from.

I doubt clomid has much to do with this.

I wish I could just post a pic of this chic.

So the story goes:

I get an instant message from her one night. Two weeks earlier I had been blunt with her and said I needed some as s. I went over and nothing happened like she told me. She told me that my best friend had been hitting on her and they kissed. Blah Blah, after that some other things came to light and I’m not great friends with that Fuk.

So I get this instant message. “I want to cuddle.” ……….

I sleep over there, but don’t do anything. To get into the reasons why is too long of a story.

The next day I leave at like 2pm, then go back around 8pm. I have never been so turned on for an entire day in my LIFE. I saw her like I’ve never saw her, but like I’ve always seen her, but with a new found appreciation if that makes sense. Like missing your mother or father and seeing them but at the same time seeing them in a whole new light and respecting them. Except you shouldn’t be attracted to your parents.

I felt so nervous, but at home.

I went back at 8pm, and I managed to convince her to be friends with benefits. Yeah right. So we had sex, great sex. Now I’m thinking, was it really friends with benefits, or? There’s always one that gets caught up, so am I the one getting caught up? I think so. I was getting caught up before we became friends with benefits. I was caught up the whole time, lying to myself. I had never had repeat sex with a girl until her.

Whether I had sex 1-100 times before, it doesn’t matter.

So I’m pretty sure I miss her. Want her to be here, but I can’t imagine wanting her here this bad when everyone comes back to school. When I, and if I move to LA.

I’m a stupid confused 20 year old who needs a swift kick to the head.

Doc

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Well?? You can't leave us hanging like that.

jealousy, depression, paranoia, i wont go into details, but it was rough. i was very emotional, which is really weird because im generally pretty stoic.

cb25 is offline Banned

So the story goes:

I get an instant message from her one night. Two weeks earlier I had been blunt with her and said I needed some as s. I went over and nothing happened like she told me. She told me that my best friend had been hitting on her and they kissed. Blah Blah, after that some other things came to light and I’m not great friends with that Fuk.

I sleep over there, but don’t do anything. To get into the reasons why is too long of a story.

The next day I leave at like 2pm, then go back around 8pm. I have never been so turned on for an entire day in my LIFE. I saw her like I’ve never saw her, but like I’ve always seen her, but with a new found appreciation if that makes sense. Like missing your mother or father and seeing them but at the same time seeing them in a whole new light and respecting them. Except you shouldn’t be attracted to your parents.

I went back at 8pm, and I managed to convince her to be friends with benefits. Yeah right. So we had sex, great sex. Now I’m thinking, was it really friends with benefits, or? There’s always one that gets caught up, so am I the one getting caught up? I think so. I was getting caught up before we became friends with benefits. I was caught up the whole time, lying to myself. I had never had repeat sex with a girl until her.

So I’m pretty sure I miss her. Want her to be here, but I can’t imagine wanting her here this bad when everyone comes back to school. When I, and if I move to LA.

Doc
    god that's familiar...almost too close for me. i've been away from my ex-fiance for probably 7 months now...and we still talk, but it kills me...sometimes.

when i was home over Xmas break, i did the same thing you did - went over and slept over, but had no sex...from what i can tell, i know exactly what you're going through...

i don't really want to get into my own story too much...but i'm there with ya. keep your head up, and take your time to think things through...obviously wait until the clomid's done...but more importantly, once you have your wits about you again, then really think it through...good luck bro...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Been there done that tooooooooo...

never works out... but then life is a journey....

Sometimes it's best to just let the kid put his hand in the fire.. some lessons are just best learned that way..

peace

So the story goes:

Doc
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

playing with fire

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

WoW... this article hit pretty close to home for me too...

I don't wanna go into too many details but I'm goin through some pretty heavy depression the last few days over a girl...

It takes a lot for me to shead tears and i'll admit... this girl has me sheading some tears at night...

I don't really understand a lot that's going on really but I haven't had feelings like the ones I've had in over 4 years... and I've been afraid of these feelings ever since b/c last time I was depressed for months to the point where I had to go to a shrink... GOD I hope this isn't happening again...

Oh no, I don’t shed tears or even get bent out of shape. I’m just questioning if I want to get back together with her. I know the physical aspects have a lot to do with it, but she’s also a sweetheart. Sometimes too much the opposite of me it’s intolerable, but that’s my stupidity.

She deserves a great guy.

Anyone ever fantasize about a girl AFTER they’ve already had sex with them numerous times? Now that’s impressive if you have. It’s happened a few times with me for this girl.

Doc

cb25 is offline Banned
    Anyone ever fantasize about a girl AFTER they’ve already had sex with them numerous times? Now that’s impressive if you have. It’s happened a few times with me for this girl.

Doc

yep...plenty of times, with mine...

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    I just have to say sometimes opposites do attract and SOMETIMES it works out for the best..What you lack in she can pick up the slack and vise versa.. Me and my husband are totally opposites ,like totally different things (except working out) and we both have totally different views on almost all things. BUT we have been married now for almost 10 years and dated many years before we ever married. Marring him was the best thing I ever done in my life. And to this day love him more than I did the day I married him.
    So best thing to do is listen to your heart on things like this. Take things one day at a time. If it is true love you WILL know.

Best of luck to you

-LL

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    ****, I feel for you guys big time. I've never slept in the same bed as a girl without getting any. Until I found this last girl, I've spent the night with her 6 times and she gets butt ass naked but won't let me have any. I'[ve never been so flippin mad in my life. This girl has had me around her finger since the day she met me. This is karma for all the girls I've ever cheated on or broken their hearts...

If we didn’t have women to worry about, life just wouldn’t be worth living. It’s the torture that keeps us going.

Mystery.

Amen to the hunt.

That’s our purpose.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bro go see Dr. Phil I am sure he can make it all better. LOL

Thread Information