Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    I think its kinda funny that Doc is the only one on the board who has ever lost a fight. Heck, I think he is the only person I have ever known to admit that they lost a fight. So im gessing there are alot of people out there in somewhere land that I have never met who have endured many of ass beating. Or is it the fact that Doc is the only one man enough to admit that he is not a fighter and has problems dealing with the situation that he fell into. I really dont think he should be made fun of because im sure there is all kinds of crazy thoughts going through his head right now. Dont want him to go out and beat this dude to death with a crowbar or somthing and really get himself into trouble.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    hes not a practiced internet tough guy. but we're getting him there!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    I think its kinda funny that Doc is the only one on the board who has ever lost a fight. Heck, I think he is the only person I have ever known to admit that they lost a fight. So im gessing there are alot of people out there in somewhere land that I have never met who have endured many of ass beating. Or is it the fact that Doc is the only one man enough to admit that he is not a fighter and has problems dealing with the situation that he fell into. I really dont think he should be made fun of because im sure there is all kinds of crazy thoughts going through his head right now. Dont want him to go out and beat this dude to death with a crowbar or somthing and really get himself into trouble.
    Are you kidding? I think everyone who ever worked in a club has been on the losing side at some point. Sometimes you are outnumbered, sometimes you get suckered with no immediate chance for retaliation, etc, etc. Everybody loses and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of crap.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Are you kidding? I think everyone who ever worked in a club has been on the losing side at some point. Sometimes you are outnumbered, sometimes you get suckered with no immediate chance for retaliation, etc, etc. Everybody loses and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of crap.
    Yea thats wht Im trying to get at, nobody will ever admit that they were at the loosing end of a fight. I have seen people get their tail kicked and then tell people the next day that they were the one pounding the dude and had to get pulled off. It just seems like everyone was picking on Doc and I am trying to stick up for him. Im sure most of the people making fun of him have never been in a fight themselves or if they were, probably felt the same way he does afterward.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Bro, He has it coming... Never ever second guess yourself... I feel like i don't fight when i fight, Cause i can't remember **** that happened, I only hear about it... Something swithes off and the adrenaline is running my system, and i just focus... I had a $hitty night too, all the best...
    I do this too... that's why i always look for the way to just walk away..

The last time i ever lost a fight was my first.....

after that if someone takes a shot at my head and connects, i see a white flash..my hand snakes out (purly relex) and people are pulling me off..

so i try very hard to just say no..................

too much military trainiing.. too much opportunity to beat someone with no issues with the cops coming..

get me/??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    LOL

I’m just laughing now. I don’t know why.

It’s not worth worrying over the guy. Who’s going to remember this 2 days from now? Who’s going to care. It’s not a life altering experience, it’s a story of the week.

A joke. Waste of my time.

In the end, the things that get talked most about men is who they have by their side. No one cares if you’re a tough guy. Most times people care more if you’ve got a hot girl. Funny how the things we build pride upon are many times the most trivial things.

Doc

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    bats solve problems.. Knuckling up is for old timers.. get a bat and beat his as.s silly..
    Nice theory but if anyone ever takes a bat to me or one of my boyz, he won't be around very long to talk about it...Pussy ass fighting like that is a good way to get your ass shot...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    I've lost a couple fights in my day but far, far less than what I've won...I guess 3 yrs of varoius martial arts and a few yrs of boxing have done me well...Besides that, the guys who get their asses beat while being idiots aren't gonna be too anxious to post it up for all of us to read about...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information