Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member

one free punch (who would you choose??)

if you could punch anyone in the world with no consequences or reporcusions, who would it be.

i would choose, my old HS priciple, my old HS hockey coach or barney the dinosaur.

what about you all???
    Last edited by hercules88; 01-13-2004 at 03:56 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt mind knockin out Bin laden for one

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Look out hercs been drinking again. He's sluring his typing...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Look out hercs been drinking again. He's sluring his typing...
    ohhh boy....Hmm, if I could hit anyone who would it be....The little **** that messed my shoulder up. Only i'd probably end up hitting him more then with just a "puch" lol

I wonder how many bro's here would like to take a swing at me.

we all love ya hoss we need somebody to pick on.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I wonder how many bro's here would like to take a swing at me.

Tony Little!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Dr. Phil

Swellin Guest
    Rosie O, Oprah, Hillary, Johnny Depp...****...I don't know...too hard to narrow down.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Richard Simmons with a left hook!

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Dr. Phil
    !!! Bwahahahhaa, I would love to see that guy pissed off after you hit him! He might swingb back!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    My spanish teacher in high school....he was a kickboxer and thought he was bad. What I wouldn't give for 3 unsupervised minutes with him...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bin ladden... I knock him the F U C K out...

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would have to say Ashton Kutcher...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish it was one type of person instead of one person, because every time i see one that's not courteous.. anyone with no consideration for others.. i want to hit them and teach them what their parents didn't.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    ashton, that would be a good one. i forgot to add justin timberlake in there.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I would love to beat the s h i t out of everyone who comes to our country and doesent bother to learn our launguage, or some of the people that walk arround with a blanket wraped arround there head so no one can see there face. Mabey some of the people who talk in other launguages in front of you, i cant stand that. Every time i see one of these people i just want to smack them up side there head and tell them they are in America.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Anybody who thinks they are better than me

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If I had one swing at any body in the whole world I would probobly have to lay out the **** person who invented the "Lifetime network for women" Every freakin time I come home from work my ol lady is watching one of those 4 hour movies that are always about men abusing women.

I need to move my pc in another room so that I dont have to listen to that sh*t while I am talking to yall.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    lol anyone who wears von dutch hats..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Anybody who thinks they are better than me
    **** mass why you want to hit me bro. I've always been nice to you. Well not always I guess

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    My wife.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    **** mass why you want to hit me bro. I've always been nice to you. Well not always I guess
    Cmon bro I wouldnt even think of hitting you since you treat my blow up dolls with respect...

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    I would love to beat the s h i t out of everyone who comes to our country and doesent bother to learn our launguage, or some of the people that walk arround with a blanket wraped arround there head so no one can see there face. Mabey some of the people who talk in other launguages in front of you, i cant stand that. Every time i see one of these people i just want to smack them up side there head and tell them they are in America.
    God do I ever agree with that...Like these arab guys over at our mall..asking me for directions and ****...It 's like "ENGLISH MOTHER****ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    My wife.
    Oh god if that were only legal and moral..... I still couldn't hit a woman BUT, I'd push mine off a cliff

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    If I had one swing at any body in the whole world I would probobly have to lay out the **** person who invented the "Lifetime network for women" Every freakin time I come home from work my ol lady is watching one of those 4 hour movies that are always about men abusing women.

I need to move my pc in another room so that I dont have to listen to that sh*t while I am talking to yall.
    Ah man...LOL.

How about the freak that invented the Iron Chef.

I'd go for Rush Limbaugh.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    R0n.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Michael Jackson and the queer eyes fag*ots

Swellin Guest
    Oh god if that were only legal and moral..... I still couldn't hit a woman BUT, I'd push mine off a cliff
    As a side note, I agree with you on hitting a woman....but if you take a look at my choices...none are ladies, and all four are in certainly in question (in one way or another).

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    After much deliberation Peter North would have to say Joe Horn. Yes thats right Joe "Can you hear me now" Horn. That clown ruined The Great One's lock for becoming AR's only Fantasy Football Champ. Long live the King!
    Don't be hatin my boy! He did a **** fine job! You hear that Joe? Don't you pay no attention to that bad man..............he's just jealous he did put you on his roster before me. I'd discuss this with you further but I have to run pick up my cape from the dry cleaners. hahahahahahaha Oh, and for the rest of the year I'll shall refer to myself as Jugger the Great.............look for it all my posts.

I wouldn't punch anyone to tell the truth..........not really a violent kind of guy..............well................maybe Cycleon...........he keeps given all you youngun's our trade secrets on women! If he keeps it up I'll be forced to have him thrown out of the "He-man women haters club"............we have rules Cyc and we have them for a reason. haahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I wouldn't punch anyone to tell the truth..........not really a violent kind of guy.......
    Bull****. You threaten me with castration whenever I ask about your daughter... who is SMOKING HOT, by the way.

Jesus Christ...wouldn't that be worse then hitting her?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Bull****. You threaten me with castration whenever I ask about your daughter... who is SMOKING HOT, by the way.
    ]
    Post some pics.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Jesus Christ...wouldn't that be worse then hitting her?
    Give it 10 or 15 years and tell me if you feel the same way bro. I'd never hit a woman and I've kicked a lot of ass when I've heard or seen this happened. Its just not right. Now bumping off the old lady IMO should be legalized as much as gear should.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    THAT"S totally different..........I'm with you on the fact it is pretty mean but It's not hitting! Castration yes, hitting no. hahahahaha

How long did that take me?

Geez do I agree with you Frost. Where Im from towel heads are everywhere. They come here and to get away from where ever they are from yet convert the entire neighborhood into the same place they came from and act just as violent as the country they escaped from. Funnier is the no english. Why would you come here and learn no english and get mad at me for not understanding you?

Does anyone remember that Arabic lady that sued state of Florida to not remove her veil and keep her face covered for a f ucking Drivers license?? OMG welcome to america you aholes! What the hell is the pic for anyways. Go Home!

Man I would like to smack that veil off that chicks face for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    How long did that take me?
    1 hour, 47 minutes, and 12 seconds. And your punctuation, grammar, and capitalization are all still incorrect. Better than usual, though.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    I gotta agree with ChrisAdams, Frost, and LoveMyRoids. I don't care who wants to come to this country so whoever comes up with that "your parents were immigrants too" crap is full of it. It was a completely different world then anyway. This country was a blank slate back then. Nowadays, if you come here you need to make some sort of effort to blend yourself into our culture. I don't need to feel like I'm the idiot because I'm speaking unaccented English when I go out in public and try to deal with a clerk somewhere. If you don't want to make an effort to learn the language then go home.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to hit the basturd that beat a family member of mine, swole both her eyes, busted her mouth all up, choked her, and robbed her.....he is so lucky he didn't rap her or we would have had court southern style.......sick punkass mother****er........I don't know if I could stop at one punch or even if I knocked the sick **** out I would still kick his ****in skull in.............but he mother ****er will get out of prison one day...........oh what a day it will be.........every sick **** has his day and we don't ****in forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh....there's no good or evil in the world....Just two sides with two different views...No good or evil, just hate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information