sigrabbit is offline Member

Jugg, I am still waiting...

avatar. How am I supposed to conform the the FFL rules if I don't have an avatar chosen for me? Get off your ass so I can get it over with.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    avatar. How am I supposed to conform the the FFL rules if I don't have an avatar chosen for me? Get off your ass so I can get it over with.
    My bad Big Guy! I hate to keep a brother waiting. How's this? You know I did have a thread I created just for you which had your new avatar? I think you might have to wear yours a little longer or at least a week past the 30th. Don't feel bad though, Sid and MBH haven't changed theirs and I think it might take the National Guard to get Money to conform. Hahahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I can be of help if you want Juggy. Just let me know if you want my help buddy

I call on the ALL POWERFUL RON to use his powers of good............and rid this board of the EVIL avatar that is Money Boss Hustler. Should I sacrifice an amp or a few adrols for this act or can you just put it on my tab? Hahahahaha Also I'd like to throw Ripsid on the pile as well..............."that boy'ed forgit is ead if it wern't attached" hahahaha

Your the best bro! Hey, if I start sucking up now think it will lessen your wrath if you, just by some freak accident, win next season?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    No it wouldn't when I DO win next year. I'll take care of it tonight bro don't you worry. I only wish they were around to enjoy their punishment. Its not as fun this way

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    No it wouldn't when I DO win next year. I'll take care of it tonight bro don't you worry. I only wish they were around to enjoy their punishment. Its not as fun this way
    Well take heart that they will be on tomorrow, Rip for certain, and he's bound to say something. Hahahahahahahahaha I can hardly wait. hehehehehe

sigrabbit is offline Member
    It's done **** you.

Thread Information