Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: women avatars

hercules88 is offline Senior Member

women avatars

i think it is interesting how both male and female members like to put pictures of nearly naked women on their avatars. just wondering what the male reason is and what the female reason is. the best part is the female members pics are more risque why is that???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    well hercules,the reason why I put a female in my avatar is very simple..I Don't want to look at a man...IMO the reason why wowen use more risque pics is for attention..and it works well to thier advantage

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    HMMMMMMMM....now Da Bull, u should know me by now..that isnt why I use females in my avatars....no no no...not for attention....

I do it for the same reason u do sweetie...I like a nice rear end to look at
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    HMMMMMMMM....now Da Bull, u should know me by now..that isnt why I use females in my avatars....no no no...not for attention....

I do it for the same reason u do sweetie...I like a nice rear end to look at
    Yes kitty I know you and love your ever changing avatars...

You reflect your mood of the day through your avatars and I know you and respect that,but generally speaking you know what I meant on the attention issue ...Be cool girl..DB

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes kitty I know you and love your ever changing avatars...

You reflect your mood of the day through your avatars and I know you and respect that,but generally speaking you know what I meant on the attention issue ...Be cool girl..DB

hahahahahahaha gotta love ya sweetie hahaha
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    hahahahahahaha gotta love ya sweetie hahaha
    You can, we all hate him. Hahahahahaha DB you know **** well I'm just joking with you bro. Btw, when the hell does the Sparanos new season start? I know I've seen you on that show before. Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You can, we all hate him. Hahahahahaha DB you know **** well I'm just joking with you bro. Btw, when the hell does the Sparanos new season start? I know I've seen you on that show before. Hahahahaha
    Brandon..f u c k that's only like a 1/2 hr away,I'll bring you the previews over then we can go take a ride..if you get my drift..hahahahaha.j/k bro

DB

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    I used a pic of a hot girls ass in my avatar once..... a bunch of guys on the board made a pass at me........ so I will never do that again...... I stick to my manly avatars.....

BUT... I must say I love some of the female ones....

Especially yours kitty!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    welllllll.........who doesnt like to look @ a beautiful female body?!?!?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Mass. Hahahahahahaha

D A M N...... I am loving your avatar too!!!!

Mass. Hahahahahahaha

**** that was funny...jugg on the ball today...LMAO

Danielle you have my mind immagination running wild now..j/k sweetie

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    D A M N...... I am loving your avatar too!!!!
    you just noticed..wtf.......

**** that was funny...jugg on the ball today...LMAO
    DB
    I had an Ensure for lunch. hahahahaha

I had an Ensure for lunch. hahahahaha

LMAO...I can't touch those comments jugg,I have a few years on ya..the sharks will come out and play if I'd spoken up...lol.........

DB

btw..I had geritol..tasty..lol..hahahaha

you just noticed..wtf.......
    I just started posting here last week...... Don't worry.... I will catch on quick...

LMAO...I can't touch those comments jugg,I have a few years on ya..the sharks will come out and play if I'd spoken up...lol.........
    DB
    btw..I had geritol..tasty..lol..hahahaha
    What say you and I go out, find some old ladies.......and gumm the hell out of them. hahahahaha

Sick bastard! hahahaha

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i agree with danielle. who doesnt like to look at a beautiful woman. they are naturally beautiful, and men are not, hence the reason for all the women avatars.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    i agree with danielle. who doesnt like to look at a beautiful woman. they are naturally beautiful, and men are not, hence the reason for all the women avatars.

who says men are not? the male physic can be......mmmmmmmmmmmm ohhh soo yummy

*wink*

Cutie

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Mass. Hahahahahahaha
    Aww c'mon Jugg, leave em about this. . I think Danielle has some avatar competition as well....betwween her and kitty.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace

*wink*

Cutie
    As a man I will say that men are most definitely NOT yummy!! Not to me at least.

I think picking the hot chick avatar is too easy.......so many people already use that idea. I like a hot female avatar pic but the picture has to be unique, artistic, or different in some way. And Cutie, when you *smile* I can't help but wonder what your smile looks like. I would try something like this but it would surely backfire....

*buuuurrrp!*

Sorry people, I'm baked.

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    As a man I will say that men are most definitely NOT yummy!! Not to me at least.

I think picking the hot chick avatar is too easy.......so many people already use that idea. I like a hot female avatar pic but the picture has to be unique, artistic, or different in some way. And Cutie, when you *smile* I can't help but wonder what your smile looks like. I would try something like this but it would surely backfire....

*buuuurrrp!*

Sorry people, I'm baked.

LOL well my smile is something I receive a great deal of compliments on....I do tend to smile a lot....people respond very postively to a smile

*smile*

Cutie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace

*wink*

Cutie
    I agree that the well developed male form is an awesome thing to look at. Makes me have evil thoughts....but in all the right ways
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Oh hell yea! I mean, have you seen bdtr's avatar (minus the jaundice face)!? Oh yea......sooooo yummy!!

Girls, I think we need to vote on the sexiest MALE avatar! I know who has MY vote! Well.......hold on....actually, I saw swolleville's earlier today, too... so, hmmmm.....I guess I'll have to look into this further!
    Last edited by Jenna; 12-28-2003 at 12:12 PM.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Danielle, are you a member of JP's board? I remember seeing your avatar over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Danielle, are you a member of JP's board? I remember seeing your avatar over there.

yup yup........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just posting here because I have a female in my avatar........and she looks hot.....but I like Danielle's avatar the best.

yup yup........

I still haven't decided where I'm going for New Years. It looks like Crobar for Victor. JP's party is 18 and over and I don't party with kids.

Carlos has some pretty awesome looking arms . He gets my vote
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Carlos has some pretty awesome looking arms . He gets my vote
    Thanks!

Thanks!
    Hey.....don't mention it ;-)

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I love the female body.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    Oh hell yea! I mean, have you seen bdtr's avatar (minus the jaundice face)!? Oh yea......sooooo yummy!!

Girls, I think we need to vote on the sexiest MALE avatar! I know who has MY vote! Well.......hold on....actually, I saw swolleville's earlier today, too... so, hmmmm.....I guess I'll have to look into this further!
    hey jenna, good to see you back on the board!!

it would be nice to see a pics update

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    hey jenna, good to see you back on the board!!

it would be nice to see a pics update
    I agree with that. Jenna gets my vote, just look at those legs. I'm in heaven.

I still haven't decided where I'm going for New Years. It looks like Crobar for Victor. JP's party is 18 and over and I don't party with kids.

yeh....i'm not going to go to Exit either.......i dont like the young crowd myself.....this girl @ my gym was like "yeh, my 17 year old sister and all her little friends are going to Exit"........uhhhh......no, sorry i'll pass on that.....lol

i actually checked out Crobar last night for the first time......the decor is beautiful........they did a great job with it.....if anything, you have to go for that..........but the music was so off point tho.....the DJ couldn't keep a beat......i know it wasn't Victor spinning, so it'll probably be better when he is......i know he has a pretty decent following too.....and i thought it was going to be a trendy, classly crowd......not at all.......sneakers, some in sweats, looked like alot of tourists.......and the ratio was a more gay crowd then straight..........not a bad time, but i'm not going to hurry back there.......

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I agree with that. Jenna gets my vote, just look at those legs. I'm in heaven.
    agreed, girlie.....you look like you have an amazing body..........good work........:V:

yeh....i'm not going to go to Exit either.......i dont like the young crowd myself.....this girl @ my gym was like "yeh, my 17 year old sister and all her little friends are going to Exit"........uhhhh......no, sorry i'll pass on that.....lol

i actually checked out Crobar last night for the first time......the decor is beautiful........they did a great job with it.....if anything, you have to go for that..........but the music was so off point tho.....the DJ couldn't keep a beat......i know it wasn't Victor spinning, so it'll probably be better when he is......i know he has a pretty decent following too.....and i thought it was going to be a trendy, classly crowd......not at all.......sneakers, some in sweats, looked like alot of tourists.......and the ratio was a more gay crowd then straight..........not a bad time, but i'm not going to hurry back there.......
    Gay tourist crowd? Saturday is supposed to be a straight night at Crobar. I heard the same about SF. I'm not sure where to go. Maybe I should just stay home.

Gay tourist crowd? Saturday is supposed to be a straight night at Crobar. I heard the same about SF. I'm not sure where to go. Maybe I should just stay home.
    well...........a very mixed crowd......i mean from the factory heads to the goths to old men in suits..........very weird.........

lol.....it is suppossed to be straight.....when we got to the door......there was a drag doing the ropes..........so i go up to one of the bouncers and asked if it was gay night.......not like i cared....cause i dont go to clubs to meet guys..........but he was just like no...........looke d they wanted girls in there pretty badly...cause didnt even check our ids and walk us right in..............but it was def. more a gay crowd then i expected.....................

i agree with you on the stay home......i think thats what my ass is gonna be doing.....spend it with the fam..............and spend that money and go shopping or something...lol

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Thanks Danielle! In your avatar, I have a hard time figuring out if it's the bottom of her boobs I see, or elbows... Do you have that pic in it's entirety? I'd love to see it.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    Thanks Danielle! In your avatar, I have a hard time figuring out if it's the bottom of her boobs I see, or elbows... Do you have that pic in it's entirety? I'd love to see it.

thanks..........i wish i did.............a friend made it in photoshop, i believe......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information