Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Men....would you complain if....

you were with a woman that wanted sex every day, 1-3 times a day (time permitting) with sessions ranging from 30 min to over an hour (longer if you count the kissing, touching, basic foreplay)?

I am in an argument with my training partner. I say most men would be happy to have a woman with that kind of a sustained appetite. He says....only men that haven't been subjected to it would say that.
    Let me here from you guys...

Also ladies...ever have a man complain that you want it too much?

Funny thing is....the same man that bitches keeps going back for more. GO FIGURE!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I thought you were going to bed...

No men would not like that.. we would for a while.. but then we would start to think.. "**** am i doing something wrong..??"

This is supported in the medical journals.......

Peace
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Or....maybe she likes it so much she can't get enough?

Working on the bed thing. I was on the phone with him telling him about the masterbation thread.....and told him I was gonna ask the men on here. I told him he was a big baby LOL and to stop his whining.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What you describe would be a nempho.....

and the medical response most men have with this type of woman is the one i described....

we become insecure in our own abilities... thus we need to blame someone.. so it must be the woman...

now that's sick.. but it is what it is............

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    my girl is like that, i love it... we will hang out for maybe 5 hours and do it 2 or 3 times.. she loves her toys too.. and takin pics.. oh yea the fun i have!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    What you describe would be a nempho.....

and the medical response most men have with this type of woman is the one i described....

we become insecure in our own abilities... thus we need to blame someone.. so it must be the woman...

now that's sick.. but it is what it is............
    Sigh....

Ok so every day 2-3 a day would be a bit much on the body...so..right now it's once or twice during the week and then about 2x Fri nite, 3 or 4 sat and then 1-2 on Sunday.

Still nympho material?

Sad that you would look at the negative. I'm a glass is half full kinda lady....I always see the positive side of everything.

Yes it can be great............

I actually keep score...

We do it with money...

at the end we put it in a spread sheet...

after 5 years together..

we copulate... 88% of the time.. that means that out of 368 days in a year we do it.. 88% of the time..

and i'm 42.......

yea baby...
    My secret.........Drink lots of water.

Rules

All right....seriously going to bed now. I'll look forward to all the replies tomorrow.

Gnite All.

C.B.

He's 25....he should NOT be bitching.

Low testosteron maybe???????????????

just a thought....

Gnight

Rules

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    That is mint barbi...sex 1-3 times daily thats average isn't it... I'm down, as long as the girl is interesting... My ex and i were like that, it was excellent... Do most females consider this ok...or no...

I'm down with that

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i had a girl i used to have sex with for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But it sure as hell wasnt 30min-1hour sessions each time. It was more like 15 or so quickes per week and maybe 3-4 romantic encounters.

So, i do like women with that appetite. But as it goes along, the man will put less and less effort into foreplay, etc. If he is already getting it so often, you really dont feel like working for it too much. Therefore, that kind of appetite has its ups and downs.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I had a girl once that would only have sex w/ me only like 2 times a month because of my penis size. GO FIGURE THERE!! needlessly to say we're not together anymore

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    there is nothing wrong with having sex 2 or 3 times a day.

I wouldnt mind getting head 2 or 3 times a day i can tell you that =-)

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    It does get to be alot, doing it that much. I had a relationship like that, and well it takes alot of new ideas to keep things fresh or else it can get stale and boring. Also it is alot of working, between the sex and the gym and normal life, can make you tired all the time, for sure!

someday is offline Member
    yah i wouldn't mind a girl going down on me a couple times a day if we didn't have to cuddle and talk afterwords.....i mean like if we could be watching tv go into the room come out and continue the conversation we were just having....either that or let me sit there and not have have you near me...and women should be required to go brush thier teeth promptly after going down on someone...especially if they swallow. and they should NEVER EVER try and give you a kiss on the face after just having done that....anyone else with me on this??? But i could handle sex a couple times a day too....

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Oh sex as much as possible is a mandatory thing...if Im not getting it enough Im off by myself getting myself off. So all in all, I see nothing wrong with sex 3x's a day...
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Call me gay.. but it does get annoying i used to date some chick that would want to bone all the time i mean i met her a week later we were having sex.. the bad part was im a comute student and she dormed so that is why it was convinient... ass between class.. but after a while she got annoying cause i wouldnt have time and she would throw temper tantrums.. its a mix emotion.. but some girls become posessive and psycho..

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    yah i wouldn't mind a girl going down on me a couple times a day if we didn't have to cuddle and talk afterwords.....i mean like if we could be watching tv go into the room come out and continue the conversation we were just having....either that or let me sit there and not have have you near me...and women should be required to go brush thier teeth promptly after going down on someone...especially if they swallow. and they should NEVER EVER try and give you a kiss on the face after just having done that....anyone else with me on this??? But i could handle sex a couple times a day too....

Sweetie u havent been in love then....because if u were then that wouldnt bother u.....

**** us girls taste our selves....just give it a try its not that bad
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    btw.. if your married and your wife has a huge apptite chances are shes humping the UPS man..

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    btw.. if your married and your wife has a huge apptite chances are shes humping the UPS man..
    My thoughts exactly!

I have a pretty **** strong sex drive, and I know full well that I couldn't keep up that pace for more than 6 months. I know because I've been there. At some point I need additional stimulation...2-3 times a day 5 days a week for six months...you run out of new ideas...and new fruit/vegetables.
    By additional stimulation, I mean I need a new playing field. I'm glad my wife is not a nympho, but I sure would like it if she leaned a little more in that direction.

Sorry for the rambling...in short the answer is heel no. It's fun for a while, but it burns out quickly.

OH hell no it doesnt..boys u can come up with some real fun fun things

Oh and I dont need to have sex that many times a day but I do need to get off about that many...so sex, oral, me doing it myself...it doesnt matter.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    This girls my hero!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Oh sex as much as possible is a mandatory thing...if Im not getting it enough Im off by myself getting myself off. So all in all, I see nothing wrong with sex 3x's a day...

Commando Barb... 2-3 times a day would do me fine. Some guys aren't up to that. If they work, school, stressing. Maybe some guys find that antimidating.

Guys like us gym rats on a gram of test a week or a gram of anything. Well... 2-3 times a day would be my daily vascular/aerobical exercise.

Do you have any sisters? Commando Barb...Kittychick? NO? Darn!!

Swellin Guest
    OH hell no it doesnt..boys u can come up with some real fun fun things
    Sister, I can come up with some things that would make even you go WTF?

Ummmm thanks LMR.....

No I dont have a sister...

And Swellin Im not sure of that...Im pretty crazy u know that one lol
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

I was just kidding. I always seem to date prudes that dont want to have sex like its a taboo or something. Ya know that waiting a month period girls like to do before they do anything with a guy? I get ones that want to wait a year...lol By then I cant take it no more....lol
    Ummmm thanks LMR.....

No I dont have a sister...

Swellin Guest
    Cheez whiz, vacuum cleaner, matches, small goldfish bowl, and a plunger (without the handle).

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I was just kidding. I always seem to date prudes that dont want to have sex like its a taboo or something. Ya know that waiting a month period girls like to do before they do anything with a guy? I get ones that want to wait a year...lol By then I cant take it no more....lol

wait a month??????? wait a year???????? hell I dont like to wait an hour lol......just kidding Im not that bad....but I dont have a set time that I "wait" before doing anything...its when its right.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Cheez whiz, vacuum cleaner, matches, small goldfish bowl, and a plunger (without the handle).

u really do sound like fun lol......actually hell hun u would have me saying wtf!
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Swellin Guest
    All of it has its place...if done correctly.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Looking for a guy to hook up with barbi? That's just the kind of women I need...LOL

mmmmhhhhhhmmmmmmm swellin...Im sure hun lol
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

I like it on the first night. I dont knock girls that sleep with guys on first night. Its no problem. Put out for me on the first night and thats a few more points in that persons favor to me. Then I know she's game to good sex. I know its a big loom and bad label but that stuff is like imature highschool stuff if a girl puts out for someone. Plenty of my buds have are hooked up in years with there one night standers.

But...I just dont like when a girl is putting out for the whole team...catch my saying. My girl can be a slut to me thats all good but to the players down the line...well now. There wouldnt be anything special about that.

In my book sex is key. Sex is the biggest bonding tool in a relationship. Sex is the glue that holds it all together. The more sex youre having the better you two will be off. How can you not want to indulge in something that feels that good and is free with your partner.

heary heary...I say sex for all and all have sex. Lots of it!!!!
    wait a month??????? wait a year???????? hell I dont like to wait an hour lol......just kidding Im not that bad....but I dont have a set time that I "wait" before doing anything...its when its right.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    you were with a woman that wanted sex every day, 1-3 times a day (time permitting) with sessions ranging from 30 min to over an hour (longer if you count the kissing, touching, basic foreplay)?

I am in an argument with my training partner. I say most men would be happy to have a woman with that kind of a sustained appetite. He says....only men that haven't been subjected to it would say that.
    Let me here from you guys...

Also ladies...ever have a man complain that you want it too much?

Funny thing is....the same man that bitches keeps going back for more. GO FIGURE!!!
    Nope i wouldnt complain, i do more then that mostly and whats great about my girl is she likes it and sometimes comes to me and ask if i want another round, ive created a sexual predator

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Don't some of you guys get bored ****ing the same girl +3x a day year after year. Only when cycling I can look past that and **** all day long. Maybe if I had the option to bang different chicks I would have a lot more sex!? Or maybe just one that was hotter!? Dunno not being an asshole here, just being honest!!

No bro itīs not like wearing a pair of shoe's, it's sex you dont get bored

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Even if it's with the same chick????

LOL yes bro, just dont get caught in a routine (same positions all the time) and you wont get bored.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Nah...I dunno if i would mind or not. I mean if that was the entire BASIS of our relationship , I wouldn't like it.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Babri.... I can't speak for all men, but everyday 2-3 times aday.... I wouldn't mind at all. I have a very high sex drive anyways and toss in some test to the mix and oh boy.... I can smell it in the air.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information